Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida began to run down the stair case and outside she saw Professor Firn flying off on his broom and the first thing she wanted to do was climb. Kida ran across the lawn her Robe flying behind her as she ran, Running into the forbidden forest she ran and continued running before she came to her favourite spot.
Kida began to climb, she grabbed onto various branches and climbed throwing herself up. swinging and landing before taking a free jump onto a neighbouring tree, she landed and began to climb some more, she wanted to reach the top, up high, away from everything. Kida saw a bit of light shining through and she climbed faster, Kida ran along a strong branch of the tree she was on before jumping off and doing a quick front tuck before climbing landing on the tree across. she loved to free jump between tree's it made her feel like she was flying, and she liked it. Kida climbed up a few more branches before she reached the top of the tree. Kida scrambeled onto a sturdy branch and just lay there looking at the sky.
It was peace

Since her first time coming into the forest, where she dicovered the peace the forest held, Neita made constant trips into the forest when she needed to get away. She was walking around the forest when she saw what seemed to be a girl, climbing trees and jumping from one to another.

Curiously, Neita jogged along the ground trying to keep up with the figure. When it finally stopped the hufflepuff girl called out in curiosity "Hello??"

Kida was just about to relax when she heard a voice, Kida turned over on the top branch to see a girl. Kida stood up and dusted off her jeans before she jumped off the top branch.
Kida free fell for a moment before she landed on a branch, she crouch for a moment before standing up again "hello" she said looking at her as she ran along the branch she landed on before jumping and pulling into a back tuck before landing on the opposite tree so that she came into more view.
Kida used to do Gym when she was little, and used to spend her time on the beam so she loved jumping long branches. "Can i help you? normally people don't hang around in the forest unless they are escaping, or suicidal, which one are you" she said as she sat down on the branch before falling back and looking at her upside down like a bat. Kida was still high up in the tree, anyone who isn't a experienced climber would have trouble reaching her.

Neita watched in amazement as the figure moved from tree to tree dropping down so she could be in view.

The hufflepuff girl giggled as she looked up at the girl hanging upside down. She shook her head "Not escaping or suicidal" Neita said giggling "Just... bored"

She shook her head in amazement "And I was trying to figure out if you were human" she giggled hoping it wouldnt insult the girl "You are amazing!" Neita added in pure admirement.

Kida laughed "Bored then" she laughed
Kida lifted up her jeans leg and pulled out her wand waving it slightly, "Human" she said before tucking it back into the strap around her leg.
"I do my best" she said smiling.
"So what makes you so bored that you want to come into here"

Neita giggled as the girl showed Neita her wand to prove she was human. "Just becaus eyou have a stick, doesnt mean you human" the hufflepuff girl teased.

The acrobatic girl asked what made her so bored. Neita groaned and rolled her eyes "I just did all my homework. How depressing is that?" she sighed "I decided to get it all out of the way but afterwards I just wanted to go crazy!"

Kida smiled "i'm sorry that my twig isn't up to your standard" she said as she swayed her head slightly so her hair swayed with her movements. "Boredom is a wonderful thing sometimes, it can make you do things, Me, i don't get bored, i keep my self occupied, i climb and things, lots of fun" she smiled as she looked at her "i'm Kida by the way Kida Frost" she said as she looked at her "and you are never going to get un bored by just standing there, you look like a tree" she smiled

Neitas face scrunched up in thought, it had been years since she'd climbed a tree and chances said she'd fall off, but Kida made it look so appealing. "Im Neita, Neita Wright".

The hufflepuff girl bit her lip to hide her grin "and there is nothing wrong with being a tree, trees are like the cool place to be" with that Neita poked her tongue at Kida, took a few steps towards a simple looking tree "Allow me to learn for the master" she said smiling and she pulled herself onto a branch, lifted her feet up then climbed to another branch, at a suprisingly slow speed.

Neitas face scrunched up in thought, it had been years since she'd climbed a tree and chances said she'd fall off, but Kida made it look so appealing. "Im Neita, Neita Wright".

The hufflepuff girl bit her lip to hide her grin "and there is nothing wrong with being a tree, trees are like the cool place to be" with that Neita poked her tongue at Kida, took a few steps towards a simple looking tree "Allow me to learn for the master" she said smiling and she pulled herself onto a branch, lifted her feet up then climbed to another branch, at a suprisingly slow speed.

Kida smiled at the girl when she introduced her self, "nice to meet you" she smiled as she watched the girl begin to climb a tree, the smallest, easiest tree to climb, Kida let out a slight laugh at the speed the girl was going, "Throw yourself up into the tree, i'll catch you if you will fall, observe" she said as Kida looked at the tree and jumped up grabbing a branch and swinging herself up onto the branch above her. before running along it and jumping off quickly pulling into a back flip and landing on the branch above the girl "you wont fall i promise" she smiled as she held her hand out "like some help?"

Neita smiled nervously as she bit her lip. "Throw myself up?" she asked. The idea confused but she kindve understood and if she understood correctly the idea make Neita stomach go quesy, but it looked like so much fun.

The hufflepuff girl accepted Kidas help and attempted to throw herself onto the branch that Kida was on, she felt like an idiot, but it worked. "im still alive" neita pointed out in shock. "that was actually.. alot of fun" She said grinning

Kida laughed slightly when Neita was in shock, Kida jumped up and pulled herself onto the branch above. "See if you can get higher faster" she smiled as she made her way up three more branches, before sitting down and hanging upside down again.

Neita scrambled up the three branches after Kida, no where near as fast as her, but ALOT faster than before. When she got to where Kida was hanging upside down she grinned "This is awesome, I have found myself a new hobby" she giggled. She looked down at Kida hanging upside down and saw how high off the ground at first the fact she was that high up in a tree unnerved her but she loved flying and heights and she was starting to love trees so she relaxed quite easily. "This is sooo cool" Neita repeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back