I just haven't met you yet

Anita looked out of her bay window, it was such a nice day outside. She didn't really want to be stuck inside her house with no one around to entertain her. She wanted to go out and go to that new bookstore that caught her eye when she drove down the street. Having a house in Los Angeles was perfect. It was nice and warm all the time and she was close to her work.

The brunette put on her beige pumps and her green sunglasses. Today was going to be a day that she would devote to herself. Anita wasn't going to drive, the weather was beautiful and sunny, just right. It didn't seem like there were too many people out now, which was pretty normal, it was a Thursday afternoon. The brunette stopped for a nice latte before walking into the bookstore.

It was off to the romance section for her. Since she couldn't find romance or love for herself, she felt the same joy when she read it. It was pretty sad, but what was she going to do? Anita picked up a few books and walked back around. She didn't really look where she was going, and accidentaly bumped into someone. " Oh my, I'm really sorry." She looked at him.

So life for Jason had gotten pretty boring ever since his ex wife left. He had nothing to occpy him except his friends and his job, the things he had been clinging too with his life and he wanted to do something different. Go somewhere different. It was in this frame of mind when he apperated to the Americas. Somewhere he was not too used to as much as he was with New Zealand but not to strange that he would get lost, a nice change of scenary.

As he walked around the various different shops Jay decided to go in to a small little book shop, seeing as he had read all of the ones he had and he would needsomething to occupy him for when he went home and seeing as he was not going for the whole love thing a book would just have to do the same thing for him. As he looked at a few books he felt someone walk in to him. A quick gasp of air out of shock he looked around to check the damage. "Oh no worries. I have heard people being attracted to certain others but i never thought of it like this before." He said jokingly as he chuckled. "You okay though righht?" He asked just making sure he had not caused her any injury in the collision.

Anita felt pretty stupid that she had walked into someone. She was definitely going to pay attention to her surroundings now. " Well I think that we're literally attracted, like magnets." The brunette gave a little laugh. " I'm alright, no harm done." Anita nodded. " But are you alright? I didn't cause any damage?" Anita smiled at him, showing her white teeth. She felt bad that she ran into a stranger, but the stranger was pretty good looking. There was something about his eyes that was so calm and tied you to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back