Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Hi there,
As you all might have noticed, I'm not on as much. That is because my grandmother is dying. The doctor signed a sheet saying that my grandmother is going to be having palliative care. For those of you who don't know what palliative is, it's basically the last stage of life. My grandmother means like the whole world to me. I need to be with her as much as I can before she goes. I love her madly.

I will be on as much as I can, but I really need to be with her in her time of need. She used to take care of me when I was little and did everything for me. Now I'm going to repay her. I will miss her very much when she is gone.

I hope that you all can understand,

Caysi

Of course we understand Caysi.

You and your family are in my prayers and don't worry about us, now is a time to be with your family. I know how it is when a member of your family is at that stage, as I've been there myself a few times.

God bless,

Patricia

Oh Caysi, I am so sorry.
Just know your Grandmother is in my prayers, as well as everyone elses I am sure. I really hope she gets better. Don't loose hope.

-Nina

Caysi, take all the time you need. We all love HNZ, but RL has to come first. Spend as much time as possible with your granny, she needs it.

I can't say I pray much, but you'll be in my thoughts, I hope she has the best last stage in life that she can.

Lemi x

Oh Caysi, take all the time you need! >:D< Grandmothers are so special...my thoughts and prayers go out to you. I'm really close to my grandma too. If you need anything, an ear to bend or anything, I'm always here to PM. :hug:

~Cecily (Liv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back