I Have More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hey all, so I know I messaged last week about plots. A few days later I have decided to make two more characters, and I hope you don't mind me posting it here. I'll also include the characters I posted last week for those who didn't get to see it and maybe also want to do some plots with them!! :) I'm honestly up to any plots, as I'm not really good with plot ideas and starting them off! Thanks again for reading! :)

-

tumblr_nhwq0snHgL1tl3faso1_500.gif

Harrison Jacobs | Magical | 21 Years Old
Harrison is the eldest sibling (half-sibling) of the Jacobs siblings (Samantha and Issac Jacobs) He has a very kind soul and softie. He loves to read books and help a lot of people. He also loves to do pranks on people especially on his siblings and is also a party animal. He also loves to get into mischief like his siblings. Harrison is also very supportive and accepting. His weakness is that he has a hard time saying no and has a fear of losing people close to him He doesn't have many friends, so it would be nice for him to have some friends or a best friend for him. A love interest for him would also be interesting. I'm honestly up to anything for him.

-

332tlhf.gif

Alexander Rogers | Magical | 10 Years Old
Alexander Rogers is ten years old, so a year before he goes to Hogwarts. He's very smart, loves music and art. He can be wise for his age. He's very quiet though so it's hard for him to make some friends but is very playful and can be secretive about things. He loves magic and would love to learn anything about the wizarding world and is a half-blood. So I'm up for him for making some friends so he already knows a few people when he goes to Hogwarts.

-

tumblr_inline_pgq93rHPYt1wpluyc_1280.gif

Samantha Jacobs
| Hufflepuff | 2nd Year
Samantha is in Hufflepuff and is in her second year of Hogwarts New Zealand. She is slightly nervous for this year. She's kind and loyal and can get into some mischief from time to time when she feels like it. Samantha is supportive and will always be there to stick up for her friends. She LOVES chocolate and lollies. She would never say no to that. She has a bad habit about being clumsy and babying/protecting her young brother. She is also very nosy as well, so she would ask a lot of questions. But overall she's a very friendly, kind soul. Some friends or best friends would be nice for her, enemies would be good too. And maybe a love interest/crush for her would be cool too.

-

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f334d4b57725069484f6d466d51673d3d2d3538393237383537372e313533383230663338303165336131363838343332373036323030302e676966

Issac Jacobs | Gryffindor | 1st Year
Lucky last, Issac Jacobs. Issac is in his first year of Hogwarts and is really excited for it, as he has heard many amazing stories about it from his sister and father. The house he is placed in is Gryffindor. He is a sweet and brave boy, who would do anything for his friends. He can be over-confident at times, which can slightly cause problems. He can be sarcastic at occasional times. He has a bad habit of taking too much and rolling his eyes, which causes him to get into trouble by his mother (the eye rolling) He LOVES food, he could talk about that all day if he wanted too. One of the things he dislikes the most is his sister babying him a lot. I would like for him to have some friends and maybe some enemies.

-

So, these are all my characters, apologies if im annoying you all *inserts sweaty emoji* I hope i can get some roleplays done with these characters. I'm still getting used to roleplaying so im a little rusty at it. Again, I'm really bad at plot ideas and starting them, so im really honestly up to anything :) Thanks for spending your time reading this ksksk

Oooooh, I have Emmy Cooper who could be friends with Alexander! She's very friendly and loyal, and I'm sure she'll be persistent in chatting to him hehe! She's a muggle born so doesn't know anything about magic, but they can learn together :teehee:

Oooooh, I have Emmy Cooper who could be friends with Alexander! She's very friendly and loyal, and I'm sure she'll be persistent in chatting to him hehe! She's a muggle born so doesn't know anything about magic, but they can learn together :teehee:

Oooo yes that would be lovely!! I'm so up for that! Would you be able to start it? No rush! :)

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back