I have a mighty need!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
It's been what a day since I came back and already I'm dying to plot again... I promised I would limit myself to 2 characters of my huge hoard for the time being while I find my feet again so behold the two characters I have chosen:</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_ogvo65dFWw1v97nwho1_500.png

AureliaItzelCashlinDarkhart;
Aurelia is Annalie's ten year old daughter. She was born of a one night stand and doesn't know here father from a bar of soap. Because of this she has been raised and mentored under her mother. She is a bossy type with a thing for creating mischief. She has a short temper and can snap when she doesn't get her own way. (thanks Annalie for passing down that trait.) She's a bright girl who loves to read, she has a bit of acting background and can lie her way out most situations. Aurelia isn't a great one for taking criticism, anything that she deems an attack on her character she will take to heart but with an inability to take it as constructive criticism and not wanting anyone to see her as vulnerable she tends to act out in order to deflect.
Anywho what I'm looking for, for her;
Friends; basically anyone that can stand her. She's used to losing friends because her personality is grating so even if it's just friends for a while. She will be getting sorted next IC year so it would be nice to have some people that she knows going into it, as she's never been to school before having been home schooled.
Enemies; She's a hot-head so enemies would be great too. Doesn't have to be anything too serious but I'm open for anything.
Father; potentially a bit down the track her but I would love to have some drama with Aurelia's birth father coming into the picture, if you want to be a part of the let me know and we can talk details...
and anything else you can offer for her.

and of course:
iqlv0k.png

AnnalieGelindaDarkhart;
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">
Since being expelled from Hogwarts and estranged from her family Annalie has been travelling the globe stirring up trouble where ever she goes. As a gossip column writer she tends to set up in a city and start pitting the neighbours against one another by submitting scandalous gossip to the local newspaper. She's done a bit of bed hopping and has found herself with a ten year old daughter Aurelia to one guy and an infant Mikki to a married man after a couple of one night stands. Though unexpected she's relishing the life as a mother and loves them dearly. She still has a deep seated bitterness for Hogwarts New Zealand and anything to do with as part of her still thinks that her expulsion was unfair because Tama started it. Anyway Annalie is a bitter mother of two, with a passion for writing about and contributing to drama and has no qualms about it. She is sneaky and vindictive but will make sure to keep her children out of it.
What I need for her:
Friends; I feel like Annalie has to have a friend right? There's gotta be someone out there who likes drama and gossip as much as she does? Right?
Enemies; I always want enemies with Annalie let's be honest here. I'm up for old school time rivalries, new enemies with Annalie brushing people up the wrong way. Anything let me know!
Drama; Are you in need of an antagonist in your plot? Need someone for your character to cheat with? Look no further. I love drama when it comes to Annalie and the more drama filled her life the better! Also as above Aurelia's father drama or even the married man who helped conceive Mikki. Let me know!
Romance; I say romance very loosely, it would take someone pretty special to make Annalie consider settling down. But I'm up for flings, one night stands, or hey maybe even a final if some one thinks they can take her and two kids on. Annalie is questioning her sexuality right now so gender is irrelevant.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Lololol I have a ten year old Kaster!

I'll not say no :D

once Raf is re-activated I'll jump in!

</SIZE></FONT></COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"><FONT font="Verdana"><SIZE size="50">Hey, I can offer​
Sara Benivieni who is 10 and lives in Italy with her parents. She's going to live in NZ next year because she has siblings who go to Hogwarts. Sara often feels neglected by her family and therefore can be rude and her personality might shine through on first meeting. However she's also really sweet deep down there somewhere and I feel like she'd more than tolerate Aurelia :) I think they would be an awesome pair as friends; little Sara's a bit similar to Aurelia.
<i></i>

Sure! Would you mind? I'm studying for exams :hug:
<i></i>

I have some potential flings for Annalie.

I have Jack Barnes he is 30 years old and works for the ministry. He's been avoiding relationships since his engagement ended before he moved to New Zealand. So he would be more than happy for something short.

I also have Daisy Mason she is 26 years old and a nurse at HNZ. Daisy hates the idea of a relationship and gets by with one night stands and flings. Annalie could serve as either.

I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't forget about this...
I'm really keen to have something happen between Jack & Annalie! I could see that being really fun.
I'm not as sure with Daisy, as Annalie is so bitter in regards to HNZ that would probably taint her view of her. Unless of course she doesn't find out ;)
let me know what you think ^_^

Something with Jack could be fun. Maybe even something resembling a short term relationship? Who knows. As for Daisy, in the brief time they spend together I doubt she would mention her job.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back