I hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
I cant believe im writing this. But i guess i have to.
Exams are coming up, and im terrified of failing. I dont care about my future much, i just really dont want to let my dad down after all he's done for me.
So i have to take some time off HNZ :cry:
i dont know how long for, but it will be for a while. Its gonna be so hard because for the past year ive been on here everyday.
But all i think about in school is HNZ, its distracting me so much. And HNZ has already messed up my school work, and i cant let it do it again.
I hope you understand how hard this is, because HNZ is my life and more.
I'll wrap up my major rps,
i wont be taking graphics requests for a few months.
Steph and Hayley will be dropping out of Hoggies, Stephs story is she couldnt cope with the loneliness etc. I wont do a goodbye rp, because it would upset me too much. Hayleys is she's going traveling with her parents, but she will be back in Yr7.
Gah i cant believe im doing this.
I'll be on for the rest of today, and for about an hour a night, at the least. But thats just for GD so you guys dont forget me.
I love you all seriously,
thank you so much.
Steph :cry: :wub:

:hug: STEPHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;'(

Urgh, this is not what I wanted to see when I came on today. But anyway I understand how important your exams are and I know you will do brilliantly :D

If you ever want a chat please don't hesitiate to come back to GD or you have my MSN and you can get my mobile number if you want ;-)

Good luck and see you around (eve though youre still on for a while today :p ) :wub:

Pat xx

;'(

Aww, Steph, I'm gonna miss you so much. :hug: :glomp2: :hug:
Even though you'll still be here a bit, I completely understand how you feel. :console:
I too will definately need to be taking some time off HNZ as I approach exams for the next 3/4 years. But don't worry, you'll do fine in them, I'm sure ^_^
I've got your MSN and mobile, so we can still talk if you can't come into GD, hope you ace your exams! :wub:
Emily x

Don't worry about taking time off. Do what you need to do! RL always always always comes first.

Rock those exams and come back to us when you can! :D

;'(
This is sucky...really really sucky :( but RL comes first as always. I hope you kick the crap out of those exams and then you can come back to us fantabulous people! We :wub: you tons and will miss you like crazy!! Good luck girly!!

Lots of luck and hugs
Kat/Katie

UPDATE: tonight is my last night on here, because this week i have serious exams, and i havnt actually revised, so im going completly for a week or two.
I'll see how it goes.
Loveyou guys!

UPDATE: Okay, my exams have finished until June, so im backk:)

i'll be taking graphic requests again, once i pm Nick:')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back