I Hate it

Sarah Richards

Cold. Expressionless. Emotionless. Ice queen. Bully.

That's who Sarah Richards is. The pretty girl with the cold face. That's all everybody will ever know of her. No one will be able to see pass her facade, or more likely, no one will ever try.

Sarah looked at the students busily chattering with their friends. She often wonders why she couldn't bring herself to join them, to embrace this form of a young student that she was in. Sarah sighed as she put her backpack on her side of the bench and slowly took out her books for her next class.

Her mind drifted away from the book as she wondered about her life in Hogwarts. Nothing was actually different, she had not made any friends at all, everyone took her as a bully, someone who would no good. Her eyebrows furrowed as her thoughts drifted to the students near her, she started to feel annoyed, how can they be so happy when she isn't. Shutting her book tight, Sarah closed her eyes and tried to shut herself off from the world around her.
<i>
</i>

Kate walked on the Great Lawn she was bored she walked alog it wonderng what she could do when she saw a first year lying on the grass she decided to go over and talk to her "Helloo"she said wondering if the girl was a sleep

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Sarah's irritation increased when she heard a voice near her. She disliked being interrupted and most of all, she dislike it when someone talk to her for no reason at all. Slowly opening her eyes, she glared at the girl. "What do you want?" Sarah asked in a harsh tone, she had not even tried to look friendly. She doesn't want to."Spit it out girl so you can stop disturbing me." She added as she put her hands on her hips and tapped her feet in impatience.
<i>
</i>

Kate was a bit taken back by the girls harsh tone she was begining to dislike the girl which was unusual for Kate she generally liked everyone "I was only trying to be friendly you liked quiet lonely"Kate said in an equally harsh tone

Sarah smirked at the girl's reply, she is becoming rather annoyed at the way that the girls speaks to her. She dislikes those who are trying to appear friendly and Kind. Sarah hates those types. "Are you really? You don't like like you're trying to have friends.." Sarah said with a sneer, she won't back down when it comes to being rude. She even talks back to those who are older than her so why not to one who's just about her age. "Do I look like I'm lonely?" She added raising an eyebrow as she questioned the girl.

"Well your wrong I was trying to be friendly and yes you do look lonely"Kate said getting annoyed she wasn't backing to down this girl had no right to be that rude

Sarah was really being annoyed at the girl. She hates it when people talk as if they know her. And she hates it more when someone acts like they were goody-two-shoes. "Well, listen to this, ms. know it all, or ms. friendly, I am not lonely.." Sarah said with a glare, putting her hands on her hips. "Now, scoot off before I do something.. mind your own business.." She added as she waved her hand and smile rather sweetly, trying to agitate the girl in front of her.

Kate got extremly annoyed when the girl called her a goody to shoes and miss friendly "And how am I a know it all...All I said was that you looked lonely and now I know the reason why who would want to be friends with someone who is rude to you the minute you try to make friends with you and I will not just run off because you tell me so"Kate said glaring back at the girl she was not going to run off like a wimp she was going to stand her ground "I'm NOT leaving until you say sorry for being rude"Kate said crossly

Sarah scoffed at the girl's response. She had already expected that reaction, she knows all too well that she's rude. Who's to blame her though, she finds it hard to trust someone, much less a girl who looks like she would befriend anyone that she encounters. "I am not lonely, I just chose to not waste my times on making friends who are more or less fakes anyway, and besides being friendly with a stranger is stupid.." She said, not really bothered by the glare that was being thrown to her. She had experienced much worse before and she knows that her glare is pretty much scarier than the girl's. "You know girl, I won't waste my breath just to say sorry, that's one thing that isn't in my vocabulary, and besides, why say should I say sorry for being rude? That's who I am.." Sarah said, smiling very sweetly at the girl and playing with her hair.

"How is trying to make friends being fake and everyone who isn't a stranger is your friend so I'm guessing everybody is a stranger to you because you are to lazy to make some"Kate said coldly.The girls glare didn't scare her she just choose to ignore it " You probably have barely any words in your vocabulary I'm guessing your a lot more than just rude"Kate said sarcasticly

"I'm not lazy to make friends, I don't need them... but this life is just so boring.. and beside YOU are are stranger, get out of my sight now.." Sarah said with dramatic roll of her eyes and added a flip of her hair. Sarah just smirked at the girl's sarcastic responses to her, she's used to it. "I do have a wide range of vocabulary but I chose not to use it on the likes of you.. you're pretty obnoxious, like what I told you, scoot off, disappear right now, or are you just so stupid to understand such a simple thing?" She added, placing her hands in her hips in a domineering manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back