Open I Hate It Here

Aisling cracked a smile. She was glad that Giselle understood everything.
Ilvermony? That sounds cool,” she said. “I read about how they sort their students. It’s pretty interesting.” She smiled. “Anyways, I’m looking forward to History of Magic. I know most people say it’s really boring, but I’m a bit of a history nerd.” Aisling laughed. “Transfiguration and Charms sound really good too. I’m dreading Potions though.” She shuddered. “So, what are you most looking forward to about Hogwarts?”

Giselle nodded and smiled when Aisling had told her what she was excited for at Hogwarts. She thought for a moment. "I think I'm most excited for Charms and History of Magic. Maybe Herbology as well? I'm not particularly sure just yet" Giselle says with a small shrug and smile. Her dad had told her about some of the classes. She had found a few of the classes interesting and couldn't wait to learn the subjects.

Aisling grinned. “Herbology sounds fun but I’m not very good at keeping plants alive,” she chuckled. “Ah I’m looking forward to going. The feasts, the Quidditch...” she trailed off. “I wonder what our dormitories and dorm mates will be like. It’ll be fun getting to know so many new people.” Aisling’s paused. “ Assuming we’re in the same house. I really hope we are!”

Giselle laughs as she's swinging on her swing. "Quidditch does sound fun! Though I don't think I'd be good at it" Giselle laughs a little. There was so many things going to happen in Hogwarts. She wasn't sure what she was most excited for. "That would be so cool if we were in the same house!" Giselle says with excitement. She had never shared a room with anyone before, so this would be an interesting experience for her. "I wonder what the people are like there? And the professors there too. Are they nice or mean? Who knows" Giselle says with a shrug and small smile as she looked at her new friend.

Last edited:
Aisling shrugged. “I’m sure you’d be great at Quidditch. You just need a bit of practice, that’s all.” Aisling hadn’t been on a broomstick for a while now and she was hoping to join a house team if she could.“And the people? Well, I bet most of them will be nice. Interesting too, a lot of them must come from all around the world.” She smiled. “Sharing a room will be fun. I’ve never shared before. It must be like a constant sleepover,” she giggled. “All of the extra curriculars sound fun too. What groups are you going to join?”

Giselle nodded and smiled when Aisling had told her about Quidditch and how she might enjoy it. She had listened to what Aisling had to say about the people that they will spend at least seven years with. Giselle did agree. The people would most likely be nice, well, she hoped they would be. "Oh yeah, defiantly" Giselle agreed, as she giggled along with Aisling. She had enjoyed her time with her new friend so far. She thought for a moment. "I'm not too sure, to be honest. I'd probably join the girl group, Heta Omega? I think that's what its called? Or maybe The Wild Patch? I'm not sure about the names" Giselle says with a giggle. "How about you? Is there any clubs you're going to sign up for?"

I want to join as many groups as I can, but I really want to be in Heta Omega and the Quidditch team.” Aisling answered. She intended to make the most of her time at Hogwarts and join as many groups and extra curricular groups as she could. “I like to keep busy,” she giggled. “I’d love to be a prefect, or even head girl one day.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back