I had my baby!!

Congratulations!!!! <:p <:p <:p =D> =D> <:p I can't wait to see the pics!! Take care of yourself and the little guy!!

Congrats! I can't wait to see a picture, if you can get one up! And Rhys is a really nice name :)

Congratulations <:p <:p :D <:p

Tell little Rhys not to be naughty waughty to his mommy. :lol:
I knew something was going on since you hadnt posted ur lessons nor in the dorm ;-)

Awesome! Cong</COLOR><COLOR color="blue">ratulations!!! :D :D :D <:p <:p =D> =D>

Yeah, can't wait to see the picture of your baby, hope it looks like me :cool:
Just kidding, hope your baby will grew up healthy and strong and naughty too. ;-)
hehe, congratulations again!!!

Like zomg, congratulations, Jayne!! I love the name Rhys. :D I wish you and your new-born lots of happiness in the future *huggles*

C</COLOR></B><B><COLOR color="red">ONGRATULATIONS!!! <:p

That's so awesome. You definitely have to put up pictures! I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce Rhys, but, in my mind he's a Reese Cup, so, it all works out. (Don't mind me I'm a nutter). :D

Anywho, congrats!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

This seems to be baby season. I can't wait to see pictures!

WHOOT! CONGRATULATIONS! Take care and I cant wait to see the pics! Rhys is a good name!

Hey, Congrats, lol.
Must be exhausting, lol, but hang in there.
wish you gd lck, know how annoying they can be, 'specially boys, grr! lol.

Congratulations!!! <:p

Really Well Done! Hope you and Rhys are very well and recover well!

Aww!! Congrats!! What a wonderful time in your life, a new baby boy! :X
Get lots and lots of rest and I wish you and your family the very best wishes!! <:p

CONGRADULATIONS!!!<i></i>
That is so exciting and Rhys is such a cute name! I am sure you worked long and hard carrying him, and will continue to take care of the dear little one, till he is old and gray. Haha, but not too fast. He's still a young-in. I can't wait to see pictures. Take care of your self. :D

Congratulations! Rhys is a lovely name. Enjoy the early mornings, late nights, and the other wonderful pains of motherhood! =P.
(I'm kidding, of course, I'm sure you're loving it. =D)

congrats!

okay, i know i don't know you
but hi! i'm rachel.

and you have a new baby!
that's pretty awesome.

so tell him i said hi, okay?

okay [:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back