I guess I'm not a loner

Sally Kuang

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
`A year to go` Sally thought as she walked to the corridor at midnight. It was a brave thing to do to get out of the common room in the middle of the night knowing that there could be students roaming in there who would attack anyone who enter their territory. The young girl had enough, she had experience such thing, being choked and thrown to the wall. She definitely didn't want that but it happened to her several times. This made her into a tougher person, now she didn't care if anyone was going to attack her. She was seventeen and she could cast spells at them anytime she wanted. Even outside school.

The wind was blowing hard as snow started falling heavily. Winter was cold in Durmstrang as cold as the heart of those heartless psychopath. The browned eyed girl stopped as she walked toward the open air and looked at the moon for several seconds before spreading her arms to the air, feeling the snow hit her. She smiled as she closed her eyes. Winter reminded her of her family, they usually spend time snowboarding but this year was different, Sally had too much work to do and she couldn't join them. She also missed her older brother Zac who graduated from the same school last year.

Boredom. Something this Durmstrang student could not deal with. Something that could not be stopped. It was inevitable. Dianna, had nothing to do at that Midnight hour. No Comic Books. No Songs. Nothing. She had decided to go out of the Dorm, and see what was going on in the halls. Dianna didn't care about the people, there. She didn't give a damn on what they could do. But she might have overestimated her powers. One 7th year guy decided to wrap his arms around her. "Hey Babe. Wanna come with me?" He said, sounding Cocky about it. "Ughh, get off of me creep." She said. She tried to pry out of his grip but he just tightened. "Get Off!" She yelled. But he just kept on holding on. "Ahh! Get off! Help!" Dianna screamed. Hoping someone would help her.

Sally heard someone scream, it seemed that she was attacked by one of those psychopaths. The girl ran back to the corridor and found a boy wrapping his arms around her which was quite odd. She pointed her wand at the boy and cast a spell, "Stupefy" She said and walked over the boy's body. He was breathing of course "He's probably drunk" She place a foot on his chest kicking him trying to see if he was still alive. "Point your wand at your target and let them see who's boss" She blew her wand as if it was some kind of a gun. "Sally" She smiled and gave a hand for the girl to shook.

When this girl popped up, Dianna thought she would save her from this kid. Luckliy she did. "Most likely. [sub] Jerk that he is." [/sub] Dianna said. Muttering the last part. She nodded when she told her to point her wand at him. She pulled it out quickly, and kicked his chest. "Dianna." She breathed. She shook Sally's had happily. This guy seemed to be knocked out. "Lets get out of here before he gets back up." She said, laughing at him. "Anyways. Why did you help me? I don't really know you. but either way I'm grateful you did. i was just about to go through with what he wanted." Dianna shrugged. She honestly didn't care much, but she wouldn't have liked it.

Sally took a few steps backward after shooking the girl's hand. "Nice to meet you" She said casually as she lean back to the cold wall. "That's alright, when he wakes up, he'll get a migraine" She looked down to the boy who was lying on the cold floor. "Well hopefully" She said as she lead her back to the common room. Since Sally was a prefect, she was allowed to get out of the common room but she wasn't sure about Dianna. "Well you asked for it, next time if you don't want other students to help you then don't call for a help" She said getting a little heated up but then cooled down again. "Anyway... What were you doing out there?" Now she wondered why. They reach the common room, Sally muttered the password and got into the warm common room. It was abandoned, no one was there, well of course. It was in the middle of the night and they had to attend classes in the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back