I forgot to say outloud, how beautiful you really are...

'No..' Steph said weakly, standing up and clinging to Harri, 'I dont want you.. i need.. i'll miss you..' She cried into Harri's hair.

She stepped back, wiping her tears on her sleeve, allowing the others to hug Harri. She cried silently, the tears falling thick and fast.

'Harrrri!' Steph cried, when she said goodbye. 'I love you so much, im gonna miss you. I'll never forget you, never. Your the bested friend i could ever have asked for.' The words were childish, but true. 'Im not me without you,' She whispered, that was her goodbye. Steph couldnt bring herself to say goodbye.

Alex sighed, bitting his tongue again when Harri told them it was her time up in 30 minutes. 'Un..'He heard her say and decided she meant uncle. He looked at the girls who had started crying again and reached into his pocket for some more tissues but had ran out. Alex certainly wasn't in the mood to summon any either. He nodded when Harri asked for help and took the bag from her with ease. It was the only thing he felt that would ease the guilt in him.

Kiera came sprinting down to the entrance hall after having gone looking for Harri in her room. The room had been empty of all of Harriet's things. Kiera could not believe the younger girl was leaving. She had been through much with Harri, and Ellie for that matter. She saw Harriet in the mist of several other people. Kiera paid no attention to anyone else. She ran and flung her arms around the younger girl who had tears streaming down her face. Kiera had comforted Harriet many times before, mostly over Emma's death. Kiera too had tears in her eyes. "Harriet Turner. Were you going to leave without telling me goodbye?" she said trying her best to sound stern but failing at it.

Ellie's tears fell fast as Harri said it was time for her to leave. As Harri hugged her she held onto her tight for a few minutes before letting her go so she could say goodbye to her other friends. As Harri waited for Alex to help her with her suitcases, Ellie launched herself at her again. "I'm going to miss you so much, you're the best friend I've ever had, the best friend I'll ever have! I love you. Please write" she told her, before giving her a squeeze and stepping backwards, using the sleeve of her gryffindor jumper to wipe away her tears, which continued to erupt and roll down her cheeks. She couldn't bring herself to mumble 'Goodbye', so instead slid down the wall she was leaning against and sat with her head in her hands. She wanted to just close her eyes and block it all out, pretend like it was all just one big nightmare. But she couldn't, because it wasn't. Harri was really leaving.

( ;'( )

"Harri!" the shout was loud and could be heard from the top of the first floor, as Andy in her rush sat on the bannister and slid down. Sometimes the stairs was just too cumbersome. She landed with a thud but on her feet and ran to her fellow Gryffindor. Embracing her she smiled and playfully punched her on the arm.
"I just heard I am so sorry Harri" she couldn't help hugging her again before releasing her again, she held out a bag and smiled.
"You gave me my first proper dress now it's my turn to give you something. Just keep in touch ok" she smiled trying her best to push back the tears that threatened.

Inside the bag was a Gryffindor quidditch quaffle that the entire team had signed, there was also a striped scarf in the Gryffindor colours that Andy had painstakeningly knitted. It had supposed to be for herself but when she heard that Harri was leaving she rushed it as fast as she could so that her old friend could have it instead.
"Don't forget us yeah" she stepped aside, her throat tightening. She hadn't had much time to spend with Harri since she came back from Durmstrang and regretted that terribly now.

Steph watched Keira arrive, Ellie break down and Andromeda arrive and shook her head, disbelief pulsing through her body. This isnt happening she kept repeating in her mind. She cleared her throat, 'Harriet; we all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.' She repeated a quote Rose had said to her before Steph left, the last time Steph saw her alive. 'Dont forget me, and no matter what happens, whenever you need me, just say my name, and i'll be there. I mean it, im never gonna leave you, not really.' Steph stepped closer to her best friend, she took her hand, squeezing it slightly. 'Harri, i love you, but i just cant.. i..' Her voice broke as the tears fell, 'I dont want to have to watch you walk out of these doors, i dont think i could keep it together..' Steph pulled her friend toward her, dropping Harri's hand, and wrapping her arms around her neck. 'I love you, i'll miss you so much, 'Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart'.' Steph whispered into Harri's ear, before pulling away, and smiling at Harri through the tears, making sure that the last time, Steph hoped it really wouldnt be, Harri saw Steph, she was smiling.
'I love you!' She mouthed, unable to speak. Before giving her best friend a look that said a thousand words, and turning. Running out of the entrance hall, sobbing loudly, and tripping. She pulled herself up, and ran out into the grounds, down to the lawn, where she could break down..

(omg :cry: :cry: I love you Gaby! Btw, i'll start a topic in the lawn, if anyone wants to join, its open.. :cry: )

Harri turned as she heard a familiar voice, "Kiera?" she said, hugging her tightly "oh my gosh, of course not," she mumbled shaking her head, "I'm going to miss you so much," she said wiping her face. "Andy, " she said smiling through the tears, "You better wear that dress again," she said laughing through the wet puddles in her eyes. She took the bag that Andy gave her and burst into heaves of tears once more as she saw the names of the quiditch team scriblled on it, she took the scarf out and wound it around her, "Thank you so much," she said hugging her friend tightly.
Harri watched as Steph walked away nodding and biting her lip, "Bye, I love you," she whispered, feeling ehr heart break as Steph ran away from her.
She looked over at Alex grateful he had her bag, "Bye guys," she said, her usual cheery farewell sounded strange through clogged tears, "I love you all," she siad and began stumbling out of the entrance and down the path, clutching the rpesents Andy had bought for her.
(( ;'( I loove you all,))

Alex listened as Harri said goodbye to her two other friends who had joined them. He felt sorry for them. Alex hadn't known Harri for as long as they did and he knew how it was for them. Alex watched as Steph ran away from everyone. He bit his lip worried for her as well. Alex tried to smile but couldn't. Instead, he just followed Harri out the entrance, with her bag in his hand. He would miss Harri. She had been the little sister he never had and it was almost like losing his family all over again.

Ellie watched as Harri readed herself to leave. "I.. I can't say goodbye" she mummbled, following Steph and running out into the grounds, tears pouring from her eyes, her lip tembling.

Harri couldn't pretend it didnt hurt as she watched Ellie run away from her, her stomach churned as she realised that would be the last time she saw her two best friends. She smiled a watery smile at those left and nodded, "I have to go," she said, "Byee," she whispered, she looked at Alex and began the descent down the path to the gates. "I'm going to miss you Cullen," she said, stopping when she was a short distance from the gate. She could see James standing there she waved at him to say she would be a second. She hugged Alex one last time, it was a proper hug a hug that said all the words she couldn't.

Alex looked at Harri as she waved to someone. He heard her speak to him and smiled. 'You too Turner' he replied. He hugged her back, before having the urge to do something so strongly. He took her shoulders stopping her turning round. Looking at her, he kissed her right there and then, not bothering to explain himself. A buzz went right through him and he smiled against her lips before pulling away. 'Good luck' he whispered, his voice breaking slightly before laying the bag next to her. His face crumpled as he finally got the shock of it all and he turned and ran back to the dorm, tears rolling down his cheeks. So much for not crying, he thought miserably

(love you too :wub: ;'( :ph43r: )

Ellie kept running and didn't look back until she reached the doors which lead out onto the grounds. Turning back she saw Alex kiss Harri, they were by the gates now, and she turned around for a moment, giggling a little, feeling like she was intruding something private, before turning back around. "Please write, I, I love you" she called to Harri. Her voice was craked and tears were still falling from her eyes, so she had no idea wether Harri had heard her or not, but she hoped she had, and she stood there, just staring, wanting to watch until Harri had definitely gone. She wanted to run back up to her and hug her, hold on to her for a few minutes, but it was Alex and Harri's moment now, and she watched as Harri walked further and further away from her. Her heart was heavy and she felt as though it had actually shattered, right there in her chest. Her best friend was leaving, she might never be returning. Ellie began to cry harder then, like a baby would, and she spotted Alex sprint off down the corridor in tears too. She now felt a strong pang of guilt for not saying a proper goodbye.

( Ahhhh ;'( Loovee youu, gonna miss you millions ;'( )

Harri smiled as Alex said he would miss her too, she was about to say something else when Alex kissed her, she kissed him back slightly suprised but not complaing. Her head was swimming and she grinned up at him, resting her head on his chest.
"Thanks," she whispered, her tears had stopped flowing for the second and she felt a rush of happiness her head swimming momenterilly before she crashed back to reality and realised she would have too leave him now. "Bye," she stammered waving as he walked away.
"I'll try," she called back to Ellie waving, "I love you," she said, unsure if Ellie could hear, she walked to the gate to meet James. She ran into his arms, crying as she realised where she was going now, and what was going to happen. She took one last look at Hogwarts and in a second she felt like she was being squuezed down a tiny tube as James apparated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back