I feel the rage and I can't hold it

Sethos Matthias found himself outside once more. Sethos traveled to his old house before the brothers moved off to New Zealand, where they remained and were lame. Since Tylien came back, Sethos was no longer the head tyrant. Sethos did not know what he could do with his life if he could not control everyone around him. Troxa moved out and got with Auden to raise their daughter. He was not allowed around the daughter because of his anger. So, Sethos pretended that it did not bother him, but at times, he just saw red and everything looked like it would be awesome to break. It was the only way he could release his anger, and that was through violence. Watching things shatter was just awesome. He had to do it, but when Levent tried to help him, he just refused it. Sethos did not want to talk about his problems. His life was not a soap opera. He could deal with it. He just needed some time away. That was what he was doing now. He found himself in the same general area as Durmstrang, which was a great school for teaching dark magic. He loved it, but he remembered some good fights there. He kicked butt, but he did forget when he himself got knocked out several times.

The young man walked into the bar and he took a seat next to a woman there and he waved down someone to come over and serve him. Right now, he wanted something alcoholic to drink. It might help him drown out his problems. Once he ordered a firewhiskey, as he was in a wizarding joint, he took a big drink of it. He wanted to drown in it right now since he had literally nothing to drown out his problems in besides drinks. The girl he was sitting next to, he did not recognize as the one he once got into a fight with a while back, but he brushed it off. He did not know any better. He fought a lot of people, so names and faces normally turn into battered and bruises. That was all he was able to remember. He just wanted to be able to stop feeling angry. No matter how much he shattered things, nothing felt better for longer than a few seconds. Sethos took another drink and he muttered in Russian, "I need to take up boxing or something. Maybe karate." Russian was the language he preferred the most anyway. But he was talking to himself by this point.

Avalynn was taking a small break from house hunting. So far she was having no luck, but it that was almost expected due to how picky she was when it came to her living quarters. Close to town, but not in an overly crowded place. At least a couple of bedrooms and bathrooms, and if possible, a fence to help her keep strangers and animals out of her yard. Not a lot of requirements, but it was hard to find places for sale that had those requirements AND didn't cost an arm and a leg. Avalynn was saving up for a house on her own, and since she didn't make very much, she didn't have all that much saved up yet. "This sucks." The brunette muttered to herself as she stepped her way into a bar. Right now she could use a drink and maybe something small to eat. Just as long as she got to relax for a little while. Maybe after a bit of rest, she could continue house hunting. "Butterbeer, please." Avalynn replied curtly. A few minutes later she wound up ordering a small bowl of soup as well. By the time she was halfway through with the both of them, she was then greeted by someone familiar sitting next to her and ordering a firewhiskey.

Avalynn paused, then she frowned deeply. He didn't even appear to notice her, but she was about to change that. She remembered the first couple of times they had come across one another, and she had been working out quite a bit since then. "It's you again." Avalynn muttered darkly. She wanted to dump her drink or soup onto him, but since she paid for them already and didn't have too much money on her, she figured it would be a waste and decided against it. She was sure he would know who she was too, it wasn't every day that a man beat on a woman in public like that. If it hadn't been for his brothers separating the two of them, they probably would have killed one another. "I figured you'd be locked up by now. Or dead." His attitude sucked. He probably belonged in a psych ward, or in prison. Why he was locked away right now was against her, but she was curious to see how he managed to avoid such a fate for so long.

Sethos took another long drink to finish off the first firewhiskey, before he ordered another one to top that one off. That was really hitting the spot, but he thought that he might get some fries. He could order fries here, right? It might have been a bar, but they needed some food too. Sethos took a smaller drink of this firewhiskey, knowing that he would not have to get too drunk too fast. He needed to savor the moments. However, the woman next to him said that it was him again. He looked at her through his brown bangs before he moved them from his amber eyes. Looking her up and down, he asked in plain, but rough English, "Should I know you? I feel like I have kicked your ass before but I can't remember." She looked pretty hot, but he could not make out the time that they could have ever met. Then again, he was slightly buzzed, so he did not really remember the details of something. It was not the first time that he had beat up a woman either. That was the bad part. Sethos turned his head away from the girl, his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to remember. He remembered each person, bloodied and in a red light, but he couldn't recall.

She even said that she figured that he'd be locked up by now, or even dead. Well, that surprised him too. Why wasn't he locked up or dead yet? He just had not been messing with the right crowd, it seemed. Sethos mused over that thought for a moment. "You know what? I'm surprised too. No one would miss me if I were locked up or dead except maybe Levent. Why don't I just go get locked up. It would make a nice little adventure." Sethos pondered over that for a moment. He did get thrown in a muggle jail from time to time, but never in Azkaban. That would be a lot more fun. Well, the dementors no longer guarded the place, last he read, but it would still be fun. Sethos raised the firewhiskey glass to his lips, a little too buzzed to even start a fight or feel remotely angry. Amazingly, alcohol did not make him an angry drunk, but one that would act goofy and pass out. Unless he had straight up vodka, then he would be one of those that picked a fight with anyone.

Ugh! So he didn't remember who she was! He must be more into fighting with others than she had expected if he was going to be that natural about it. Then Avalynn smelt the alcohol, he must be drunk. Or close to being drunk since he hadn't been here long enough to absolutely drunk. "I was the girl with the hot chocolate. You knocked my cup down and then we went outside and fought? Your brother came and broke it up? Do you seriously not remember?" Avalynn wanted him to remember because if they were about to go at round two, Avalynn wanted him to remember how he had treated her the first time, that way he would be less likely to act like a little prick the next time hopefully. But he continued to drink and seemingly not recognize who she was. Now Avalynn was getting pissed. It was one thing to ignore a lady, but to ignore one who was pissed at you was another thing entirely. He wasn't even upset by her comment about him being locked up or killed, he actually seemed like he was kind of depressed or bothered by something, and that was unusual. He was usually aggressive and mouthy.

"Okay, give me this." Avalynn forcefully ripped the drink from his hand, seeing as he was already buzzed and possibly nearly drunk, with him acting like this she figured that allowing him to drink more wouldn't be a good idea. "Okay that was mildly depressing. What's the matter with you, normally you're mouthy and rude." He wasn't being the same pain in the ass that she remembered and as much as she wanted to slap him, it wasn't in her nature to turn down someone who looked like he could use someone to talk to. Avalynn pushed the cup of alcohol away and folded her arms across her chest, awaiting for Sethos to say something that wasn't depressing or sad. If taking his alcohol away made him angry that would be a start, because some anger was better than no anger at all. "Come on, let it out." If he willingly wanted to be locked up then there was clearly something weighing on his shoulders right now, and Avalynn wondered if it was something really serious or not. Was it a girl? He didn't seem like the type that would have girl troubles, but one would never know.

When she mentioned that she was the girl with the hot chocolate, and how he knocked it down, Sethos struggled to remember but he really couldn't right now. They went outside and fought, and his brother, one of them probably Levent, broke them up. He looked at her and he said, "That's an interesting tale. You ought to bright-er, write a book about it. You could be the next Anne Rice. But you are probably talking about another *******. I just don't remember you." Sethos had a lot of fights since and before then, so his memory wasn't at all clear. The alcohol wasn't helping his memory but it was really helping him from fighting anyone right now. He just felt good, buzzed, and a tiny bit sleepy. This was just good. He took another drink of his alcohol before he looked ahead at the bartender, who might be tempted to cut him off. It wasn't like he was going to fly home. He might crash on a bench outside. That wouldn't be the first time he had ever done that. Some might have said that he was a homeless drunk, but truth be told, sometimes, he just didn't go home at all. He laid outside, and enjoyed the weather and the beatings that came with his anger.

He was going to take another drink, but then he realized that his drink was gone. He looked down at his empty hand and then to the woman. She took it! She mentioned how he was normally mouthy and rude. Sethos pointed out, "I'm drunk or buzzed, so right now, you are being mouthy and rude. Gimme my drink back!" It was far from her reach and really far from his. He blinked his amber eyes several times and then put his hand to his aching head. She said for him to let it all out, and he looked at her as if she were crazy. "Let what out? I just want to drink, pass out, rinse and repeat." Sethos decided to get the damned glass himself. He got up slightly, reached over the woman, and well, being that he was not sober, it didn't end well. He made sure that the two of them were no longer at the bar, but on the floor. He groaned as he lay on top of her. That really didn't work out to plan. He looked at the increasingly attractive woman he apparently beat up a while back, "I just want to stop feeling mad. But can you stop looking so hot? It's annoying." He rolled over off her and on the floor, staring at the ceiling blankly. His vision was spinning and he felt like he was going to be sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back