Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys Graves

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaan!
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hey guys and gals,

So over the weekend ive managed to become extremely sick, and my doctor is now testing me to see if my pneumonia has returned. I will try and be on as often as i can, but im struggling to stay awake and my headache wont seem to leave me alone long enough to get a decent post in. I will be trying my hardest to post as often as i can, but just bare with me for the next week or two until i can figure out whats going on.

If i have any outstanding threads that im yet to reply to, on any of the following characters, feel free to PM me or post them here. Doing my best to remember but honestly this is the first that ive been able to even function enough to get onto my laptop.

Sorry for an i convenience on anyone. Do let me know if i need to reply to anything urgent!
My characters are as follows:
Rhys Graves
Dante Vrael
Ash Richards
Vrael Graves

Demyx Demon Bane
Seth Lynx

- Dylan.

Dylan!! Hope you get better soon.. :) Just rest for the meantime, 'kay~? :console:

Rest up! I had my turn last week! Now its you! Get better soon! :hug:

Dylan! :hug: don't worry, no-one will mind you taking as much time as you need to get better. Just stay warm, rest up and come back one hundred percent. Then I'll bug you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back