I... Er... She Needs You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring

Ok, so this is Eleona. Generally she's a really nice girl, and kind of loud. However, she grew up in a bad family situation of her mother being dead and her father being somewhat verbally abusive, and as a result, she has a horrible sense of self and has very low self esteem. Her mother was murdered when Eleona was six years old, leaving only her and her father to themselves.
One more thing about her is that she loves to play the violin and also guitar. It's the only way she can express herself totally and honestly and in a way, frees her. She loves going to the beach, playing pranks, and shopping.
Right now I'm looking for a couple of friends, and even a love interest if you think they'd be a good match! If anyone has someone that would be a good enemy that would be bloody perfect!
thanks! :hug:

Grace could be a friend if you want. Shes a very open and caring person who loves to have fun :) . Although the idea of Eleona's father abusing her would very much confuse Grace at first because she grew up in a loving but sheltered family. I can see Grace trying relentlessly to help Eleona with her self esteem issues.

Hyacin wants you to be friend. she's really jolly and can help you to boost your self-esteem. she's nice and kind to everyone except to those who hurt her friends and family

I could offer Logan Blackwood as a friend. He is a first year Ravenclaw and he is a really nice boy. He loves to make friends and loves to help people. He is kind and caring. I think that they would get along really well

Cool! I'd love to start a thread with you guys sometime!
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back