I don't want to write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Why hello HNZ :)

So, I've managed to keep my RP list relatively empty, and am only really using Abby. Even though I have no time. I've managed to NOT get into trouble with mum (again) and get banned from the computer. I've even kept up with choir etc.
But right now I'm going tramping. And need a break. It can't be forever, coz certain people won't stop going on about the site. I'll be back once I sort my life out. 'kay?

Aw Livi! I will miss you so much! :doh: :cry:
Its gonna suck not having you around, please hurry back!
:jesse: :shy:

Love Brittaneh ♥ :hug:
*running tackle glomps*

:hug: I'm gonna miss my sister but I understand missy ♥ you!

-Madz-

I like the bottom of your banner.
Just before you go: I made your cake and I'm about to decorate it.
And 5 of your characters are now sorted for avatars and banners! :D

Hey, my Skype account:

olivia.rawr

I'll try to be on Skype a little more than usual, especially now that I have a new account that my little brother doesn't know about.

Hi again.

I know I thought I was back, but recently things have been even more hectic (read my blog.) I don't have so much time and after talking to the dean i am supposed to be trying harder with school. Honestly I'm at the point where I don't care anymore, but I can't really tell her that can I?

So, I'm off again. Sorry about this, but if you add me on Skype I can talk to you??????

Thanks for your patience guys,

:wub: Olivia ♥

Ohmygosh that was an impossible promise then, wasn't it. It seems like ages ago that I wrote this. Maybe that's the pushing things out of my head that's doing that.

Thanks HNZ, you've slowly pulled me out of that one ^_^ :hug:

♥ Olivia xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back