I don't have a mouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosaline Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13 1/2" Katalox Wood Wand with Chimera Scale core
Okay so as some of you lot know, my Mom got mad at me for getting poor grades and took away one of my computers but doesn't know that my other is actually hooked up to my monitor :shifty: and well my computer mouse is currently broken so using the TAB key on my keyboard I am getting from page to page but it is super frustrating so I wont be posting much, I will be online and get in a few posts but mainly I will be lurking. The weekends are the only chance I will be able to get a computer mouse because my Mom brings me one from her office and takes it away on Mondays. So please be patient.

Thanks,
Alexis ( Rosaline Mckay /Abbey Lurken/Joceline Richarde and several others)

Omg that sucks! I totally hate having to do that it's such a hassle, and then when you accidentally skip over the link you wanted to click on you have to keep pushing tab to start from the beginning all over again and stuff ahhh! :doh: :lol:

Anyway, I hope you find an extra mouse or something because I'll miss you :( I can send you one of my extra wireless mice! That way you wouldn't need to mess with cords, just a flash drive thingy. :woot: :p Aw damn except I just remembered I lost them. :(

Isabella Chaos said:
..and then when you accidentally skip over the link you wanted to click on you have to keep pushing tab to start from the beginning all over again and stuff ahhh! :doh: :lol:
Shift + Tab :r

Goes back up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back