I don't care

Jennifer Boudreaux

OOC First Name
Clairey
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Jennifer frowned deeply as she stumbled through the forbidden forest, her arms folded angrily across her chest. If her friends decided they didn't want to do things with her anymore, that was their choice. She didn't even care any more. The urge to shout out was overwhelming, but attracting creatures was a possibility, and a risk not worth taking. Instead, she trekked through the broken, dead undergrowth, a small fog gathering around her feet as she walked. It felt like the perfect place for Jenny to be, suiting her mood perfectly. There was rarely anybody here, either. It was Jenny's first time in the forbidden forest, and she dared herself to walk further and further in, not even sure if she knew the way back to the castle, and not minding. It took a lot to scare her. As she neared a large, dark tree, Jennifer hauled herself up into it's sturdy dead branches, groaning when she put her hand in something squishy, wiping it frantically on the tree's trunk. Then, she pulled herself up higher in the tree, her feet clambering aimlessly as she slipped and scraped against it. Her trousers were torn, her face had black smudges on it, and yet Jennifer had not a care in the world. She felt free in the forest, away from the gossiping girls and idiotic boys who would whisper behind their backs about her. Not that she would let them get away with it, and she didn't. However, sometimes it was easier to run, especially with a professor near by. Jennifer slipped on the damp tree, grazing her leg and trying not to swear, as she had just heard a rusting nearby. Jenny held her breath as she waited for the passer by to move on, but a tickle caught her throat and she coughed loudly, putting her hand over her mouth in shock. They had definately heard.

Briar had gone into the forest, she had almost forgotten her promise to stay out of the place the forest was just imbedded in her veins. she saw a younger student walking deeper and deeper into the forest. the girl didn't look like she knew much about the place. Briar followed her soundlessly ever deeper. however as the girl tried to climb a tree well known to inhabited by a bowtrukle. quickly Briar left some woodlice on the floor hopeing that it was not too late to distract it. thankfully the girl got down before she got high enough to disturb it when she saw that the girl had scratched her leg she rustled the leaves to let the girl know she was there before walking over to her. "Hey, are you okay" she asked sitting down next to her. she took a leaf out of her bag and crushed it. "this will help it heal, but it may sting" she said giving it to her. "I'm Briar by the way" she said.

Jenny nearly jumped out of her skin when she noticed an older Gryffindor underneath her. Jumping out of the tree, she brushed herself off, taking the strange leaf and pressing them against her knee. She gasped as it stung, but immediately the graze almost dissapeared. 'Thank you', she said with a quick smile. 'I'm Jenny'. Flinging the leaf into the undergrowth behind her with a satisfying rustle. 'Do you know the way outta here? 'Cause I sure don't', she said with an uncertain chuckle. At least she'd have company if they were lost. 'I was just wandering.. I got a bit lost'. Jenny was not going to admit that she was hiding, not on her life. She wasn't known to do such a pathetic thing, and she would make up every excuse under the sun before she admitted it.

briar nodded. as the girl introduced herself, and said she was lost. "nice to meet you Jenny, you looked a little lost, thats why i followed you, to make sure you didn't end up somewhere you wouldn't want to be. she said. "I can show you the way out, if you want, and on rout there is a something i think you will like. she said. she knew the forest like the back of her hand, as she had spent almost all of her first year there and much of her second year. "Your in Gryffindor aren't you?" she asked thinking she recognised her from the common room.

Jenny was curious to know how Briar knew she'd like what she wanted to show her, but remained as optimistic as she could. 'Thanks, I really shouldn't be exploring the forest like this, but I wanted some time away from everyone', she said vaguely with an arm gesture and a smile. 'At least someone knows their way around here', she added with a quiet laugh. 'Yeah, I'm in Gryffindor, I take it you are too?' Jenny picked up a large stick and whacked a tree with it, causing the stick to break in two. She chucked it over her shoulder carelessly.

Briar nodded, when Jenny said that she shouldn't be exploring the forest. "I don't think the school rules let any student into the forest without a professor. my family lived in a forest when i was little, so coming in here helps me relax" she said not letting the true story of her life out, she was sworn to secrecy, and if she was to break that promise the forest was not the place to break it. "yep, i fly for the red and golds" she said pointing to the opposite edge of the clearing. "that is the best way out" she said.

Jennifer hadn't been realizing she'd been breaking the school's rules. She knew that the forbidden forest was obviously forbidden, but she thought it was a joke to stop the students from getting hurt. She nodded at Briar when she spoke. 'I'm a bit too adventurous, I think', she said with a chuckle as twigs snapped beneath her feet. She spotted the clearing as Briar pointed it out, and smiled in relief. 'You play Quidditch?' She asked as they walked, 'I'd love to do that', she added with a slightly dismayed sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back