I do love dear Victoria, just a shame she means no HNZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
=))
PMSL at the title, but anyhow.

Next week is the Victoria Day bank holiday (not really 100% sure what it's for, but I'm guessing it might be Queen Victoria or something, anyroad... :r: ) which equals an extra two days off school :D (Three for my brothers <_< -_- )

But yeah, on the friday we'll be heading down to Sutherness for caravaning ( woot, lol ) with my family. Joy. :lol:
I'll probably bring my laptop, but I'm dubious as to whether there'll be wireless internet down there in the 'resort'. But I'll try and convince my dad to bring the mobile broadband. Still, dunno if there'll be signal. *shrug*
Even if there is, HNZ time = limited. <_< But I'm sure some late nights are in order :shifty: :p
We'll be getting back evening on monday so I should be on a bit, but I'll be pretty shattered.
Then on tuesday we're going to Dublin for the day. (The flights were £1 each either way, no taxes. :oy: )
So yeah, tuesday = no HNZ too.

Ah, five days without HNZ. It seems like a lifetime to me, wow, I'm addicted =))

Hehe.
Although, with the way the euro is, things will be uber expensive.
It's gonna cost more for the bus to/from the airport than for the flights :lol:

:lol:
that is so always the way - I had to go up a few weeks ago and went the nasty bad for the environment way of getting a commuter plane as it was only €10, but ended up paying nearly €38 coming in by taxi. Should have just gotten the train! <_<

will miss you for the 5 days you're gone :hug: Emily

Lin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back