I could be a better husband; just sayin'.

Keyne Baros

Ex-Coach of the Stonewall Stormers
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Poisonwood 12 1/2" Core of Dragon's heartstring
Having Amycus at his home was definitely a lifter and making his life a whole lot easier. Keyne Baros was a young man that had a lot going for him. His team was currently on vacation because he did not think that it would be wise to have them practice through Christmas holidays. Even he was not that cruel. This was the first time in a while when Keyne had to shop for a female. Keyne was good at being a good man, and even his team commented that he was looking better than he had in a while. And that was all for Amycus. He had to do something good for her, and his wife Suzanne was not really loving it either. She wanted to be Keyne's sweetheart and wanted to have him all to herself, but he had baggage. He had children. She could not have any, which he understood, but he had thought that she loved all of his children dearly. Suzanne was playing nice for Amycus, because she thought that Amycus would be able to return to her mother in due time. Keyne was hoping that he would not have to spend the afternoon away from his daughter, however he had to. He did not want to leave her alone in the house because Suzanne had to go away for the week because her mother recently passed due to cancer. Amycus had a neighbor watching from the outside, and then a house elf on the inside. Call Keyne overprotective, but he was. He could not help himself because he was a dad, and he had daughters. After the reaction from his entire team, he had to do something! Keyne was out running errands for his team and dodging some of the annoying photographers. He exited the plane because one of his stops was in Hawaii, and he had some things to do here such as have a look at a stadium nearby that his team may be playing on, as well as talk to the owner of the stadium. After he was done with that, he could have a bite to eat. Luckily for him there was a good restaurant right here on the island. He would have no other option but to eat there.

Keyne was not a big fan of Hawaiian food but he did not mind it overall. He would enjoy a nice Hawaiian pizza or something like that. He entered the restaurant to find it a little on the side where it did not seem busy at all. That was a plus. It was rather nice, and Keyne could bet that it got really busy at dinner. But the more he thought about it, some fish would be nice too. After he had been seated, and some food was ordered, he waited while drinking his soda. His brown eyes flickered over to the people working, the staff. He knew that mess of brown hair from anywhere. It was none other than his ex-wife, Leilani. How interesting, that he would turn up in her restaurant. This was a complete accident and he did not want to be like a stalker or anything, but he did not want to just not talk to her. There was a lot of chemistry left between them. However he did not like the look of the other man and what they were saying to each other. Well, he did not like the sound of it but he did not know what they were saying right now anyway. But they were going on in what he can assume to be a bad fight. He could see the stress between them and he wondered if he and Leilani ever fought like that. It was hard to get him screaming angry, even as a kid. He was not that type of person, but there were other ways that he used to get rid of his anger. He looked down at his half-eaten plate, trying to mind his own business, but he could not help but what to curse her husband into oblivion. Keyne stirred his fork around in the fish, before he sliced a hunk of it off and placed it in his mouth, absorbing the delicious flavors. He wanted to hide his face, but his eyes could not help but linger onto the husband's face, wishing that the man would yell at him, just so he could throw a punch or two at the sorry bastard in the face.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Despite Leilani making an appearance in her own restaurant all the way in Hawaii today, she actually had the day off. It was planned for her to get away from Gregory so she didn't have to deal with him for the day and could instead work on having everything updated over here. But it seemed like her husband had better plans for her day. Gregory insisted that he come along to help her out and get to know their family business a bit better. Leilani tried to argue with him due to it being her business and her business only. She didn't need help to take care of it and she certainly didn't want his help either. He would just make her business sink with his negative attitude and disregard for anyone's feelings but his own. But after an hour of arguing she agreed to let him come. But now she was regretting her stupid decision. As she cleaned up the empty tables and put some of the plates into a tub to help out the staff she argued with her husband as he tried to get her more upset than she already was. "Gregory enough! I don't see how having something to myself is so much to ask for! I've been running this restaurant by myself for years and I've never had a problem running it! I don't need your help!" Leilani muttered under her breath, she was talking more calmly than her husband was currently because she didn't want to alarm the customers. Plus she knew what she was asking for wasn't too much to ask from him. This place was hers first and she wasn't going to let him get his grubby hands on the deed to it. It would be given to a close family member if something had ever happened to her. Not him so he didn't need to act like it would ever be his. "Leilani this attitude you've had for the past couple of months had frankly sucked! I'm tired of you treating me like the bad gu-" No longer could she hold her tongue when he spoke. She had never treated him like the bad guy! He had been acting like one! By the way he treated her and the children and everything else she held close to her. The fact that she felt chemistry with Keyne when she ran into him the other day didn't help her either. Leilani was feeling so confused and she was just feeling destroyed by Gregory but he didn't seem to understand that he was making her feel so horrible about herself. Leilani handed the table to one of the busboy. She hadn't noticed that she was a few tables from Keyne either or she would have stopped arguing with her husband. gued with her husband as he tried to get her more upset than she already was. "No! I don't treat you like that. You earn the treatment all on your own hun. You drink your money away, you treat the children like slaves, I still haven't forgotten the woman I found you with last week either Gregory! And now you want to buy my restaurant off of me!? Might I mention that you never show me at all that you even care!" Leilani noticed that he was actually quiet for once. He couldn't deny all of the things he had done when it came to how he acted at home. Especially when it came to his cheating ways. His drinking could be dealt with because she could send him away for that. But how he treated her and the kids just could not be fixed. Gregory tried to explain that it was all just an accident but Leilani just rolled her eyes and started to wash the tables thoroughly .

"Gregory I think we should get a divorce." Leilani looked up from the table washing, her chestnut warm eyes reverting to Gregory to reflect that she was hurt. That she was so over this point in her life. If she needed to live without a man then so be it. There was no point in making herself suffer to make it look like her family life was perfect. "Lil come on!" Gregory ran his hands across her shoulders to smooth themselves against her cheekbones. His lips met her forehead and Leilani closed her eyes in frustration. "I can change. We can work things out. Don't do this to me, I have always cared about you. I want our little family to work so badly." He was so bad at lying. It wasn't even funny to her anymore. It seemed like a never ending set of horrors for her. Leilani had made her decision and she wasn't changing it. "No. I have made up my mind. I cannot keep waiting for you to change and I'm tired of getting my heart broken because of the way you act." Gregory slammed his hand down in the table. Probably in anger or surprise but Leilani merely flinched and stared at him as if he had grown a third head or something. Was he going to argue with her. Leilani was waiting for him to do something when he raised his hand acting as if he was going to slap her. But Gregory grunted and turned to leave until he was out of the restaurant. That was when Leilani noticed Keyne was sitting there. "Keyne?" Leilani asked with her eyebrow raised. What was he doing all the way in Hawaii and at her restaurant. Was he following her or something? Now she was all nervous that her husband would find out she had kissed Keyne recently. Oh she was a horrible wife.
<i>
</i>

Keyne was listening in now, the coach just could not resist seeing what was going on between Leilani and her husband, and he was more than focused on not finishing his food because he wanted to be here for the aftermath of the fight. However with the way he was going, it seemed like it was just going to last forever. Keyne did not mind that, he had nothing else to do right now anyway. Keyne nearly snorted when Leilani's husband said that he was tired of having Leilani make him seem like the bad guy, but in his honest opinion, he was in the spotlight of America's Next Villain. He almost laughed at his little joke that he came up with himself, but he did not want much attention to be dragged to himself. He did not want to have Leilani know that he was listening in on the fight, which was far too interesting for him to just ignore. What was he supposed to do, turn the other cheek? What if that man laid a finger on his wife? Er, ex-wife, or else he would have to kick his ass into the next world. Keyne was possessive, and honestly, he was more possessive over his ex-wife than he was his actual wife. He did not care how many men hit on her, but he knew with that attitude of hers, he did not think that many men would bother to hit on her. She did not seem to be out anywhere, so no excuse of her having an affair either. He had debated on having an affair and telling Suzanne up front so that she can file for divorce, but he did not know if he would purposely do that or not. Then again, maybe all he needed was the right person to persuade him to get that done. Keyne smirked lightly as he sipped his soda as his plans seemed to have come together. But he might be too nice of a guy to do that, so there went that plan. Keyne would figure out a way to get out of this, somehow, because he did not love Suzanne anymore than a friend. He did not even know why he had agreed to marry her. She did not have any children at all and especially not with him. He was happy with his little children that he had with Leilani, and he did want more, but he did not know if he could bare having them with Suzanne. They would lack emotions and passion and everything that was good. He liked the children he had so he should not be asking for more. Not when he had two beautiful daughters and one handsome son. He just hoped that one day, he could make them all happier than the way he was living right now anyway. He was not miserable, but he knew that he could make himself happier if he tried to.

Tuning back into the fight, Keyne's knuckles turned white when he clinched his hand into the fist, as he had heard Leilani say that the husband treated his children like slaves. Oh no, that would not do. Keyne had half a mind to get up and punch him but he needed to stay out of it, and not get Leilani in trouble, in her own restaurant. 'Oh I wish I could have heard him say that anywhere but here,' thought Keyne with a frown on his handsome face. And then the moment of truth came, when Leilani thought that they should get a divorce. It was like Keyne had won the lottery. But even if she did get a divorce, what could happen between him when he was still married? Keyne thought that he was stuck. He could have things his way if he could get one too. But that was the thing, he did not know if he could leave Suzanne for someone from his past. There was still chemistry between them, sure, but were there feelings that were beyond chemistry? He did not really know, but he was curious. He wanted to see Leilani more, but he thought that it would have been because he liked her as a friend and maybe as a friend with benefits, but there was something more, maybe. Why else would he have gotten so excited that she was wanting a divorce? Maybe he saw that she was unhappy and being married to that prick just made it worse, and as a friend, he wanted her to be happy? Keyne looked up when he heard his name, and quickly he took a bite of his fish and he looked at Leilani as if he were so shocked that she was here, but he was not very good at acting like he was surprised. Keyne swallowed the half chewed food and he gave her a sheepish smile and he said in a pleasant tone, "Oh hi Leilani! Uh, guess you are wondering why I am here huh." He was trying not to laugh, desperately trying not to. He was very happy that Leilani was going through with the divorce, at least he hoped that she was. Keyne continued to eat before he motioned for her to come and sit with him but he wondered if she was too upset to even want to talk to an ex. He hoped that she would talk to him because he thought that he might be able to help her and see about helping her out through the divorce. Maybe he could find a good lawyer for her and everything. He finished his plate and set it aside so that he could finish his drink. He liked soda, especially muggle American soda. It was some of the best that he had ever had.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Leilani stared at Keyne as if she was trying to read his mind or something, but really she was just hoping to figure out why on earth he was here. It was actually kind of awkward that he was here because she had kissed him not too long ago, while she was still married too. That sort of made her a cheater. A dirty rotten cheater. Was Keyne coming here to talk to her about that or was he here because he wanted to rub into her face that Amycus had gone to live with him so she only had one of her babies left whom she could love upon. He motioned for her to come sit with him and Leilani rolled her eyes before she looked around the Restaurant. People may think that she was just having a business meeting or something, but she really was trying to discourage her and Keyne from ever getting into the news or the Daily Prophet. The fact that he was a famous coach and she owned a fairly well-known Restaurant was going to catch some attention somewhere, especially since they were divorced. After a moment of thinking to herself she figured that it couldn't hurt that bad to sit there and talk to him. With her arms still crossed over her chest and stepped over and sat across from him on the other side of the booth. ”Why are you here Keyne?” The fact that he didn't live anywhere close to Hawaii and the fact that it happened to be her Restaurant of all of the ones he could be at made it easy for her to suspect that he might have done this on purpose. Leilani started to also wonder how much he had heard between her and Gregory. Did he pick up on the fact that she wanted to file for a Divorce? Or that her husband was cheating on her and wanted to take her Restaurant away from her? Partially she hoped not because she wanted to make it seem like her life had changed for the better. That she didn't need him in her life to make things better. But she doubted that it looked that way at all if he had heard everything said between the two. ”Is it about Amycus or something?” She wanted to ask if it was about that kiss that they had shared, but she was hoping that maybe he would just let it go and not bring up the fact that they both had booming chemistry. It was wrong. They were both sinners for what they had done. Leilani and Keyne had always created trouble for themselves, even when they were together. Leilani had gotten pregnant with Leilani practically while still in school. They could barely keep their hands off one another back then. They were so young and in love. They were happy too, a baby sounded amazing to them back then. If someone had told them that fifteen years later or so they would be divorced and right where hey are now. Neither would have probably believed them. But that shows how much time can change and break things. Leilani wasn't angry at Keyne for Amycus choosing to live with him, she was actually more angry at herself than she was at anything else. Because she had let that fool drive her daughter away. Leilani felt like a horrible mother. She felt like a horrible person in general. One of the waiters came by and asked Leilani if she would like anything. She shook her head and rested it against the booth. Maybe she should call Keyne into her office so they could discuss more privately? Then again they weren't really discussing anything that important were they? Leilani's chocolate brown eyes scanned over her ex-husband she sighed. She wished he was more ugly, that way it would be so much easier to not look at him.

Then it hit Leilani. ”Please tell me that you didn't hear the fight between Gregory and I.” Leilani rolled her eyes softly again when she figured out that he would have heard Leilani regardless. He was right next to where they had been fighting at. Now she was embarrassed. He probably dancing in his head right now. His life was officially better than hers right now. ”You did didn't you?” He didn't seem to deny that he had. Leilani wanted to get up and just leave right now but for some reason she didn't. She ended up just sitting there and looked down at the dark colored tables so she wouldn't have to look at Keyne. Leilani was strong and fiery, but there was times when it was even too much for her. Her eyes wanted to spill tears. She wanted to cry and bury her head into her knees. When she would be able to get back into her office that might just be what she ended up doing too. Just so everyone else couldn't have the chance to see how miserable she was. That would be like ammo for them. Would Keyne make fun of her? If he did she considered throwing the fish that he was eating on his head or something. But they were adults now. Keyne seemed to be a bit more mature now. Maybe he had changed and was going to actually be mature about something for once. But Leilani wasn't going to count on it. Mentally she prepared herself for whatever he might end up saying. But she did have something to say first. "I don't even know why I said that to him, I've threatened him with divorce so many times before, but I always end up chickening out. I just-don't really want to be with him anymore. But I don't know if I can be being alone...." The flurry of tears Leilani had been fighting so hard to keep covered finally got to the point where she couldn't keep them in any longer. Leilani started to cry. Mostly because she really did want to be with her husband anymore but she was being cowardly. She had messed up so much as a mother and now it was messing up everyone's life. Especially her own. Leilani tried to mask her sniffles and crying by covering her eyes but it was more than obvious. Keyne would be able to see easily. So here she was, sitting across from him, crying like a baby. "I-I'm sorry." She apologized. Leilani covered her face and tried to regain herself, but it wasn't working as well as she had wanted it to. Luckily no one seemed to notice how she was crying like she was, or her employees would be all over her like bees were to honey.​
<i>
</i>

Keyne was questioned on why he was here, and well, he could not blame her for questioning him like she was because it was not her fault that she was questioning. He did not come here for her, intentionally, but now he thought that his timing and his ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time could have never been better. Keyne smiled a little bit when she decided to sit down with him which was highly needed because he wanted to talk with her. The food was amazing no doubt, and he could compliment her chefs on such great work, but he truly had no idea that she owned this restaurant until now, until it clicked in his mind about why she was here and arguing with her husband no doubt. And then she even asked if it was about Amycus and he shook his head. It was definitely not about her, she was a treasure to have in his home and he loved her dearly. Keyne stated in a nice, pleasant voice, "No, it isn't about Amycus. She is a delight to have. But you might not even believe the reason why I came here. Well, I was at a meeting, and whatever, and I got really hungry. So I came in to eat. I did not know this was your restaurant. I really didn't but now that I am here, maybe it was just fate teasing us again." He shrugged lightly, before he took a sip of his drink. Keyne was not going to force her to talk about the kiss that they shared. It had been probably the best kiss he had had in a long time, so he was not complaining at all. He needed all of this contact with his ex wife. She could have been the one for him but he had been too immature to really know back in the days. If he could have changed everything he would have. Keyne looked down at the table because he was too nervous by the feelings that always came up when he was around Leilani. The better question was, why did she let Amycus live with him, all over that fool of a husband of hers? Keyne already hated him, for raising his children, for being with a woman that had been with him beforehand. He was still confident that Keyne was a better lover. Even he knew that Leilani was a better lover than Suzanne. He still did not even know how they got married, because he did not think there was no love involved. But he was not going to complain about his life. He lived a good one from what he knew. There were no fights, but now with the struggle of Leilani and all, he was starting to doubt that his life was all white picket fence like he had originally thought. Maybe things were not as peaceful as they had seen, and he wished that things were. Why couldn't things work out the way that they are supposed to? Keyne wished that things were, but he also had a feeling, he did not want to lose Leilani too.

"I'm sorry, but I did." Keyne looked at the exit of the door, and he let out a sigh. He did not know what otherwise to tell Leilani. He did not deny it at all. He did not really want to know what it was about, but he had to admit, he was happy when he had heard that she wanted a divorce. Now that she was embarrassed he realized that he was very selfish. Why was he like this? Keyne had not been selfish in years, and now he was feeling it again. That he did not want Leilani with anyone but him, when he himself had a wife that did not deserve such betrayal, even now though Keyne was starting not to care. He wanted to do what he wanted, and somehow, something clicked in his mind, maybe he could have Leilani in his life. A divorce was starting to sound really good to him, but the trick was, did Leilani want him back? Keyne turned his brown eyes back to Leilani, and he frowned slightly. What could a pure-blood man do to make her feel better. Keyne listened to what she had to say, and then she started crying. Keyne immediately felt bad, and wondered what he could say or do in order to help her. She did not know if she could be alone, but she did not want to be with him either. Keyne got next to her, and wrapped his arms around her. He embraced her in a sweet, loving hug. To allow her to cry on his shoulder so to speak. Keyne thought that this, this right here, felt right. This was just killing him. He murmured, "Leilani, there are other men out there other than your husband. If he treats you unfairly, you need to get rid of him. Other men would die to have you as a wife. I would know. All too well actually." He looked down at her, but he just did not want to let her go, afraid that if he did, he would simply lose her again. He wanted to make things better for her, and he wanted to ensure that everything would be all right. But he did not know how. Instead, he merely sighed and he murmured, "Come, let's go to your office where we can really talk and get some privacy, okay?" Keyne did not have any other intentions other than just talking to her, but just embracing her was making him want to ravish her. But in this vulnerable state, he was going by morals, and thought that talking to her would be the best right now. He stood up from where he was, and he allowed his hand to reach out for hers, to lead her back into the office so that they could have some privacy. The last thing they wanted was people to attack them with questions. He was sure that it was not something that she wanted either.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Leilani was surprised that Keyne was stepping up like he had. She was used to him being immature and selfish and now he was, actually acting like a man should be acting. Of course she did like some silliness. But back then things were way past being ridiculous and unhealthy for them. Keyne was never home, he never seemed to care. Back then he did not seem ready for a family. Now he seemed like he was more than ready to be what he should have been all those years ago. Once inside the office Leilani closed the door behind the both of them and locked it so that people wouldn’t try to bother her with questions or requesting help. There were too many other things on her mind right now. One of them being on how bad of a person she was for having her ex-husband in here with her instead of her actual husband. Leilani look about her office. It was also Hawaiian themed due to her heritage. The coolest thing had to be the enormous fish tank that sat beside the sofa. It had some of the prettiest saltwater fish that Leilani had ever laid her eyes on and because of that she had to have them. Leilani turned to Keyne and removed her hand from his before she let it fall to her side. Her brown eyes looked up at Keyne before she sighed and walked away. She was trying not to be dependent on him. He was married to another woman and it would be wrong of her to feel like she had the right to feel like she needed him any longer. "I think, tonight when I get home I'll tell Gregory that I want to file for divorce. I know he's going to get upset though. So I'll just pack up my things and go stay somewhere else until I can get things figured out. I really hope I'm doing the right thing. That I'm making the right choice here." Leilani sighed and looked at Keyne quickly before she walked away and sat her thin frame down onto the sofa next to the large aquarium. Leilani crossed her legs so they were up on the couch as well and she ran fingers through her hair. A part of her wanted to do what she was used to doing when it came to making the decision to leave her husband. Normally she chickened out and just told herself that things would get better. But the more she thought about it the more she knew she needed to get out before things got really bad between the two of them. Sitting there, a thought came to Leilani. This wouldn't the first time she had gotten divorced. It was almost ironic that she was getting advice on divorce from a man she had also divorced. Leilani wondered if Keyne had noticed it too. Or if he remembered how eager she had been to divorce him back then but how hesitant she was to divorce a man now. Back then she had been much more hot-headed though. Leilani stood up from the sofa and stepped back over so instead she was sitting on top of her desk. Her feet dangling down. It was easier for her to see Keyne now, to look him in the eye better. A soft smile rose to her face and she looked down for a brief moment. "Do you remember when we were just kids?" Leilani started off. Remembering back to when she and Keyne were many years younger than they were now. When they were completely different than they were now. "I remember the day I met you. We were first years, it was during one of our flying lessons. You kept bragging about how good of a flyer you were. I wanted to hit you upside the head with a broom so badly." Leilani laughed. Even back then he was into Quidditch. They didn't get along at first. He was a Slytherin and she was a Hufflepuff. They lived in very different worlds. But it didn't remain that way. It took a few good years before they ever formally got to know one another. Leilani didn't even know why she was remembering the past like she was. For some reason it made her feel better.

"You and I barely knew one another until we were older. But once you and I got to talking we fell for each other, hard. We would always skip class to hang out. We were close to insuperable. Our friends hated one another but we didn't care what they thought. We didn't care, not even when my father tried to keep me from seeing you. Then there was that night on the Quidditch Pitch- " Leilani paused and blushed before she excused herself. After that she had gotten pregnant and things changed heavily. Being pregnant before she even Graduated made it really hard. Her father had temporarily kicked her out. But Keyne had always taken care of her. Even now he appeared to be caring for her. "I can't believe we used to fight like we did. I just have no luck with marriage I guess." Leilani got up from the desk and approached Keyne slowly. Almost as if she were putting on a show. But really she was trying to get her thoughts together. She was starting to wonder if he ever missed the old days. Back when they were together and they thought they had the entire world. Their children were perfect. Their love life was more than perfect. Keyne had his Quidditch and Leilani was working in the Culinary field. It was sheer perfection. But then things took a turn for the worse and Leilani wondered what it might have been like if things never changed. Once she was right in front Keyne she smirked slyly and her hands drawled up until she her hands were at the edge of his tie that he was wearing. Leilani ever so slowly began to loosen it up. Enough to the point where it hung loosely on his neck. "Do you ever miss how things used to be Keyne?" Leilani asked. Once the tie was fully loosened she actually started to undo a few of the buttons to his shirt. Leilani wasn't even fully sure why she was doing this. To mess with him? Because she liked the contact? Because she was in the mood to fool around? She didn't know why, but she was doing it. Using the loosened tie she pulled Keyne's face down a little bit and her lips instantly found his neck for a brief second her arms resting on his broad shoulders. This was wrong. Very wrong as they were both married but Leilani didn't-a phone ringing cut the moment and Leilani released Keyne to look down and pull out her phone. She opened it to see that it was her husband calling her.

Keyne had surely surprised himself with the way he was acting now. Things were certainly different, and he wanted to keep them like this. Walking toward the office with his ex-wife, he did not even care. Suzanne was not even in his mind. All he wanted to do was help Leilani. Could one be worried about Keyne? Perhaps. Should one be worried by what was going through his mind? Yes, but did Keyne do that? Why no. He was going to do what he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted to do it. Things could not be better, but he also thought that this would be better for Leilani. Getting rid of that man was the only thing that ran though his mind right now. Helping her file for divorce. She had been so level now, and if he was also mad internally because she had been so quick to get rid of him, while hesitant to get rid of this man. Was he worse of a husband? He was a kid then, but he was not now. He was definitely not anymore. Was it wrong to want to just forgive and forget? Start all over? Maybe it was because of the people that had been involved for their selfish reasons. They as parents had been so selfish. He wanted his son to know her, but he was scared that something like this would have happened. That he would not be able to keep his hands off of her. That they would have a dozen children because they never stopped! Then again, Keyne did not mind that a bit. He would love to have so many children with the one that truly mattered. Bringing the family together. But things were just not that simple. Keyne let out a sigh when he had thought about, and just before he said that she could stay with him but he had forgotten about his wife. He reached around and scratched his head. He then thought of somewhere she could stay while his eyes roamed her office. "Well, I have a beach house in California that you can stay in. It would be cheaper than staying a hotel for a while. I take Zayne there every chance I get. He doesn’t like the beach as much as Amycus does though." He shrugged his broad shoulders before he smiled once more. He thought that it would be good to have her stay there for a while. He could have Amycus stay there too with her. When he had Quidditch games, he often stayed there before he went back home, where he normally lived. However his beach home was his time away from the ball and chain that waited up North. He did not ever see why he had not moved to Hawaii. The culture here was brilliant. Everything was amazing, and he loved it. He loved Hawaiian food. It was not something that he was ashamed of either. The former Slytherin continued to stand where he was in the office before Leilani asked a question if he remembered when they were just kids. Oh he remembered it like it was yesterday. He could remember on how he was bragging about that. He chuckled and he nodded. He knew how that was all too well. He hated that he was bragging about that, and he was a Beater for some time.

He shrugged a bit before he laughed, "Well, I was not lying about that now was I? But overall, I think my ego could have used some toning down back then." He shook his head before he wondered why he had acted like that. He had surely grown up now, and everything was going just fine. His brown eyes went onto her, before he thought of how good she looked sitting on the desk. She made a lovely woman for any lucky man. He wished that he had been lucky enough to keep her around if it were not for his constant not being around back in the day. He was not ready for a family when now he loved having a family, children to raise. He wanted more now, but he did not want them with Suzanne so he did not know what to do about his wants on that matter at all. Listening to her talk, he could not help but love and miss the golden days of when they were young and apparently so much in love. He blushed a bit when she brought up the incident at the Quidditch pitch, his brilliant idea no doubt. That was where Amycus was conceived and yet, she did not love Quidditch as much as he had hoped that she would. He guessed that it did not work like that. Keyne smiled warmly before he murmured, "The best moments of my life from what I can remember. I would love to relive those moments again, and probably rectify how childish I had acted back then." At least he was not like that now. He could not believe how they had fought as well, but he did not want to think about that so he just uttered, "Me etiher." It was the best he could add like that. Keyne watched as she got up from her desk and approached him. Suddenly, his breaths got a little shorter. The chemistry had long since vanished. However he wondered if she was thinking the same thing. It seemed like it, that they both craved for the old days, and wanted to just ignore what they were both doing now and obey what the hearts and body said. She was loosening his tie, and he was asked if he had missed the old days. While she was touching him, he always managed to tell the truth and what was on his mind, "Every second of my life." Keyne seemed a little shocked at what he just said, but then she kissed his neck. He shuddered as he ran his hands over her shoulders. The contact was enough to make him ready to take her, here in her office. This was not what he had in mind, but who was he to object? This was Leilani. However they were interrupted and he let out a groan. He looked at her cellphone before he smirked. He had half a mind to answer it. Instead, he took it from her hand, and he pressed the ignore button where it would go straight to the voicemail. Keyne laughed before he tossed the phone onto the couch, and he caressed her cheek with his thumb, and gave her a sweet, light kiss. One that was incredibly soft before he simply got closer to her, his hands on her waist. He kissed her neck, so obviously a sign that he was wanting more and more. Hands roamed, and he was aiming to get Leilani on the desk. That would be a new one, from what Keyne can recall but he could not remember. All that mattered was the sweet, savory taste of Leilani Thoreau.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Leilani knew better than to ask Keyne what his wife would think about her staying in the beach house. She knew that chances were, she wasn’t going to be happy about no matter where Leilani stayed. Not that she was ever going to be much of a threat to her when it came to Keyne, or was she? It appeared that there were some old feelings still floating around in the air, and this is exactly what Keyne and Leilani were afraid of in the first place. Leilani avoided Keyne like he carried the plague or something to ensure that she wouldn’t cause any old feelings to resurface. But all it took was one day. One. Now she and Keyne were in a mess because she was planning to divorce her husband, but her Ex-husband was supporting her along the way. That was going to look really bad later on. The only thing Leilani could hope for out of all of this was that her children did not follow her bad example of surviving marriage. Sighing Leilani bit her lip and tried to weigh her options carefully. What other choice did she have other than to take Keyne’s offer? Not much of one if she wanted to save up for her own place and support her business at the same time. "Keyne are you sure it would be alright if Mylie and I stayed there? I don’t want to cause any trouble for you. Especially if your wife doesn’t approve of this. Mylie doesn’t much like the ocean either. She’s always complaining about the sand." Leilani told Keyne. Trying to make sure that it was okay with him and that his wife wasn’t going to throw a hissy fit if she found out about Leilani staying there. Just because he marriage was falling apart doesn’t mean she needed to go and mess up Keyne’s. But she would be grateful to both if this offer really did happen. California was nice. It was very pretty and close enough to Hawaii for her to get to her Restaurant more quickly if needed. Leilani loved the beach almost as much as Amycus did so it would become a very good situation for her. The one downside was that she would be relying on her ex to help her out. This was pretty low in her books. After months and months and years of tearing Keyne now because she was angry with him for being such a child when she needed him, now she needed him again and he was providing. Why couldn’t he have stepped up like this when they were married? It was unfair how he changed after they left one another. Leilani thought about their younger days and almost smiled. Things were so much fun back then. Even if they did have a baby right after Graduation, they always made the best of things. They didn’t have a lot of money, or careers at first. But they took care of one another. Leilani remembered when Keyne would always cook her dinner when she was really tired or upset. From what she could remember he was a horrible cook. But it was the sweetest thing. Leilani just couldn’t stay mad at him. Maybe he should try cooking for her again to life her mood. Then again….maybe not. What always followed afterwards was forbidden now. He was married to another woman.

"You’ve grown up so much since then. I’m impressed." Leilani told him. He had come along quite nicely. He was so handsome too, it made her envious of the woman he was married too. Oh how plenty of women would love to wake up to that face every morning. The Hawaiian beauty would trade him in for the ugly lump she married any day. Damn did Leilani still like Keyne? Did her feelings she once had for him never die? For some reason she felt as if she still desired Keyne. Like she still needed him. She still wanted him. It kind of stunk too because she promised herself she wouldn’t get in this situation again. Plus it was wrong. Leilani was getting a divorce so pretty much everything she did right now was okay wasn’t it? She wasn’t sure but she thought it was okay. But Keyne was married. Leilani never wanted to be cheated on herself, so she didn’t think it would be right if Keyne cheated on his wife either. Even if technically Leilani had him first. "They were?” The old days were some of the best days of his life. He would have given anything to relive those days? It took everything she had in her not to ask him if he had ever made love to his wife on the Quidditch Pitch like he had to her. Countless times. Probably not and that was enough to make Leilani secretly cheer to herself. If it was true she was pleased to know that she had beaten that harlot in something. Oh, that and the ability to prepare some of the world’s best Hawaiian dishes. Leilani had asked Keyne if he missed the old days, and his response only encouraged her to keep on giving him what she knew he wanted badly. Leaning up she whispered in his ear lightly; "Then what’s stopping you from reliving them?” Leilani pressed her lips to his ear after she finished telling him to relive what he missed so much and continued back onto the crook of his neck. Although the phone had interrupted her from continuing, Leilani tried to make sure she sounded as normal as possible. Her finger was inches away from clicking the answer key, but then Keyne took it from her hand, and he pressed the ignore button. Then it was tossed onto the couch, leaving Leilani both flustered and amused. "K-Keyne!” Leilani stuttered. She felt him caress her cheek with his thumb, and then give her a sweet, light kiss. It immediately became somewhat of a distraction for her. But it was a good distraction! A soft sigh left her lips when she felt Keyne's hands roam and his lips begin to kiss her neck. Okay this was very wrong. But she didn't care right now. Leilani backed herself and Keyne up until she felt her thighs hit the back of her desk. Leilani returned her attention back to Keyne and finally managed to get his damned tie off. She never liked them much. Now her fingers slid up to start unbuttoning his shirt. Her lips connected with his jaw. Right now it was clear that neither of them were really thinking. There was going to be consequences afterwards, but right now, they didn't matter. Once his shirt was fully unbuttoned Leilani marveled at how built he still was. His body was still as nice as it always had been. Leilani sat herself on her desk and then pulled Keyne to her, her lips connecting with his for the most passionate kiss she had given in years.
<i>
</i>

Keyne laughed and he said with a subtle smirk, "I am sure that it will be perfectly fine. My wife doesn't even know of my beach house, so there would not be an issue at all. At least, in my very own opinion. Don't really blame Mylie either though. I don't appreciate the feel of the sand." He did appreciate going out on the waves, in a boat but he didn't really like swimming so much. Keyne enjoyed his time on a boat. He was excited though, now that he knew that Leilani would be staying at his beach house in California. It was something that he was looking forward to. Keyne would not worry at all about having Suzanne discover. So, he did not hate his ex-wife, in fact he was probably still in love with her. But it was no crime to be nice to them and all. Keyne just wanted to have Leilani and Mylie away from that awful man, and to keep him away from her at all costs. There was no reason to be like that at all. That man was a horrible influence, and Keyne did not even know the blood status! Not that he could say much considering that he was married to a muggle-born. Even though the muggle born was hateful and disgraceful to his son without him even knowing about it. It was not something that Keyne wanted to see in his life, and he was oblivious that it was happening beneath his own nose. The only regrets that Keyne was having now was that he did not step up to the plate like this when he was younger. He did not know what was at stake back then, and he was willing to fight tooth and nail to ensure that he got what he wanted. Keyne just wanted to ensure that he was going to be there for her, when he could. He smiled when she said that he had grown up, and even he could admit that, because he knew that it was true. "Yes, and you should know, I wouldn't lie to you." He might have been immature, but he was definitely not a liar. He would have never cheated either, but it seemed like he was about to with Leilani. He didn't care about Suzanne. He was not even awake fully on his wedding morning with the muggle-born. The only thing he remembered was yawning through the two words that made them man and wife. Keyne was about to say her husband was stopping him from reliving those days, and how he was afraid that she would not take him back even if he left Suzanne, but the phone kind of saved him from there. She stuttered and said his name when he had done what he did to Gregory. He shrugged and said, "Would you have wanted me to answer it and say that you were busy with a client?" The Slytherin side was showing up so very well, and he just really did not want to stop with what he was doing. He wanted Leilani. It had been a while since he had made love to anyone, and there was nothing like her. She was against the desk, but not really on it like he wanted. Yet. She managed to get the tie off, and started to unbutton his shirt, while his hands were messing with the back of her shirt, determined to get what rested underneath off. She was sitting on the desk, and his hands lifted her legs to wrap around his waist, as he returned the heated kiss with one of his own, moving the things off the desk to make room.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Censored
This was the very first time that Keyne had been into Leilani's house. Keyne was not feeling an ounce of guilt after cheating on his wife with his ex-wife that was now getting a divorce, and packing her things to go to his beach house. It was the very next day, and Keyne seemed to be in a much happier mood, one that he had not been in for a long time. Probably not since he was married to some emotionless hag. Now he was in Leilani's bedroom, helping her fold some clothing into some magical suitcases that could hold so much into someone that was not as large and would not be nearly as heavy. One had to love magic at times. Keyne was going through her drawers, pulling out some garments that seemed old, more like pajamas or something of the sort. This was one of the most boring parts about moving, and that was just with the fact that there was nothing more than her stuff to get out of here, and take it over to his beach house. Keyne definitely planned on visiting her a lot, and probably staying in the same house if not that, getting prepared to make a choice between an unfaithful marriage, and the one that he wanted to ultimately be with. Keyne dismissed his thoughts, and he looked over at his ex before he smiled at her and continued to carry some clothing from her drawers and into the suitcase. Into the next drawer, Keyne found something that he really liked. It was a garment the shade of hot pink, and made of lace. He held it up to Leilani and asked, "And why didn't you wear something like this for me? I think I need a picture for keepsake." He was mindlessly flirting with her now, and showing some of his more playful colors. Leilani was this gorgeous woman that he must have still had feelings for, or just extremely strong chemistry that still made him want to take her here in her bedroom, but he was managing everything well. He placed it into the suitcase, before he found a red one, that seemed even sexier than the last. Keyne held it up, and it was also made of lace. It must have been uncomfortable for women to wear a lot. Keyne said, "Actually, I think this one would look good on me, what do you think?" He smirked and held it in front of his buttoned shirt, and walked around with attitude, determined to make her laugh. "And I think it is my size!" Keyne started to put it on over his shirt, attempting not to stretch it out or anything. There was no point in packing with someone unless someone could have a lot of fun. Keyne could have a lot of fun with packing, and he was determined to make this situation a little easier on Leilani. She was going through a divorce and moving to California to get away from Gregory even though he did not know where the muggle man was right now. Not that he cared though, let the muggle man walk into the bedroom with him trying on his soon-to-be ex-wife's lingerie. Keyne knew that he would look better than the muggle man with it on. Keyne was a handsome man, and he knew it and flaunted it off. He smirked even more at Leilani, wondering what she was thinking about him right now.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Leilani didn't find it as strange that she had her ex-husband over right now. He was helping her pack up her things so she could move out and leave Gregory for good. That was the strange part but Leilani figured that it was better to have someone helping her than no one at all. Leilani was busy packing away some of her shoes and make up while Keyne started to clear out her clothes. If Leilani had remembered some of the items she had in her top drawer, she would've told Keyne to leave that drawer be until she could get to it. But it seemed to be a little too later for that. The Hawaiian beauty flushed when her ex held up the garment. The sad part was that was only one of the many she had, and some were even worse than that. Shaking her head, Leilani avoiding meeting Keyne's gaze. ”I never needed to wear things like that to keep your interest back then. If I had known you liked that sort of thing I would've bothered to buy some way back then too.” Leilani flushed again and pack away some more of her shoes before she walked over to the dresser where Keyne was. But by then he was already into the drawer again. This time he picked up one of her favorites. Leilani laughed and began to work on taking things out of the dresser. That way Keyne could not try and get her to put them on for him. For starters Leilani already felt unfaithful and low because of what she had been doing with Keyne. Second, she didn't want to him going again tonight, she remembered how easily that man could get into the mood. Sometimes all it took was a certain look or gesture. At least that was the way it was when they were kids and new at this whole thing. ”Hun, I think blue is way more your color than red is. But you can totally keep that if you want.” Leilani laughed softly before she winked and tossed him the bottoms that matched the top he had at him. There, now he had a matching set. As long as he didn't get into her absolute favorite set she wouldn't be too mad that he was trying stuff on. Leilani returned back toward the drawer but then remembered something. ”Hey do you want to start cleaning out the closet. But Um...don't go through the grey box in the closet. I've got that one.” Leilani muttered as her eyes shifted. Most of the boxes in there just contained old pictures and documents that no one needed. But one of those boxes contained something she knew Keyne would never let her live down. Leilani didn't want him to see what was in there because of that. But the look she just gave may may him more interested in doing so. Leilani quickly abandoned her post at the dresser and went over to the closet before Keyne could get there and took the grey box out of there. Setting it on the bed she went back over to the dresser. After this she would need to get started on Mylie's room. That wouldn't take long. Most of her stuff was with her at Hogwarts. Everything else Gregory could have. It wasn't hers to take anyways. Leilani finished the last of the dresser and went over to the desk to take any important files or papers she needed. As she dd this she begun to feel bad that she had slept with Keyne. He was a married man. She was getting a divorce but she was technically still married too. They were cheaters. Leilani didn't think it was right that she was helping Keyne cheat on his poor wife. If she was married to him she wouldn't want to hear of him being all over some woman. So while she was at the Beach house she figured it was best if she set up guidelines of some sort. He needed to honor his marriage. Leilani was just getting out of hers but she felt like now she needed to worry about her children rather than finding someone to ease her loneliness.

”Keyne-” Leilani begun as she turned to face Keyne. ”I feel really bad.” Her eyes softened a bit. She felt bad for the things she did with Keyne. At the same time she didn't feel bad because she really enjoyed it, and she knew he did too. Leilani hated his wife. If he hadn't married her she would feel little guilt about sleeping with him. Leilani knew it hurt to be cheated on, she didn't want to support any other woman feeling the same way she did once. ”Well okay, I don't feel that bad, because I'll be honest. I really miss spending all this time with you. Like we did when we were kids. But you're wife....I don't want to cause an issue between you two. No woman deserves to be cheated on. Even if your wife is a harpie.” Leilani felt like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulder. It felt good to admit to Keyne that she still cared about him, but felt bad that she was helping him cheat on his wife. What would his wife think if she found out he was here with Leilani right now? Hopefully neither of them would ever ever have to find out. Keyne had told her earlier that his wife didn't know he had a Beach House, so she was safe from being discovered. Leilani sighed and sat down on her bed. The pile of clothes beside her fell over and she shook her head. There was another thing that was bothering her too. This one was more of an issue though. She couldn't remember if Keyne had used anything yesterday or not. What if she got pregnant from this and Keyne had another child out there in the world? How was he going to explain that to his wife? Leilani was getting a divorce so she could at least not have to worry about whether she was or not. But Keyne did not need this. Hopefully Leilani's reproductive system wasn't nearly as sensitive as it was back then. When they were kids, a combination of raging hormones and forgetting to use something led to three beautiful children. Leilani slammed the suitcase shut and looked around the room. Everything that she cared to pack looked to be all packed away. She was ready to leave this place behind and go to the Beach home. ”I'm read to go if you are.” Once taken there she expected that Keyne would go home and she would be left alone to unpack her things. At that point Leilani would probably finish her night off with a nice bubble bath, some dinner, and a nice good cry before bed. Leilani's marriage had fallen apart and now she was relying on her ex-husband for things. Her ex-husband that she still seemed to care for. Her life was such a mess right now.​
<i>
</i>

Keyne loved being able to help Leilani, and he wanted to be there for her from now on. There was nothing more he wanted from this event except that. The coach was already questioning his marriage with Suzanne. Ever since he bumped back into Leilani, everything had been brighter, and he was smiling even more. Perhaps he was still heavily in love with her, but there was not much he could do on it. He did not know if she was in love with him in return right now, but he would find out soon enough. For right now, he would have to figure out what he would have to do about his wife. He didn't love her like he loved Leilani. In fact, he thought that he married her because he was lonely, and afraid to be alone. Alone with a newborn son, it was just scary. Maybe that was why he had married Suzanne. It made more sense, and perhaps he had convinced himself that he loved her. He didn't really know for sure, but he had a lot of thinking to do. Keyne looked over at his ex-wife before he smirked even more. Keyne said with a laugh, "Just you wearing what you are right now kept my interest, and it will forever keep it. But if you wore those things, you wouldn't be wearing them for too long." He looked down as he looked at some of her wear. Keyne wanted to goof around, to make his ex-wife laugh, by going around, posing around, making goofy faces. Sure, he had been unfaithful with Leilani against his wife. He was not bothered by it at all. He just wanted to be with the one that he really actually felt for. Keyne was going to keep things going as they were right now and that was being as friendly as they were right now. He was helping her get away from Gregory, and he also wanted a reason to get away from his own home. Keyne reached out and caught the bottoms to the top, and he looked down. Red wasn't his color, before he tossed them back at Leilani, "Nah. I don't think that many people would want me wearing something like that. It would be bad for the rep." He was playing along with that, but he kept going through her things, and packing at the same time. Keyne wondered if there was something around here that would make her want to take anything that he could wear off of him. Something that would bring an uproar within her. Perhaps later on though. The moment that she told him not to go through the gray box, his eyes went to the closet, and saw the gray box in the closet, and it basically beckoned him to come and open it. He wanted to open the box and see what was in it, but then she went over to him, and beat him before he could get it. He was very interested in what was in the box. "Um, what's in the box?" Keyne looked over at the bed, before he decided that he should probably not touch that, and to leave it alone. He started to clean out the closet for Leilani, packing everything into the suitcase. Keyne would have to leave the gray box for now, and if she wanted to explain what was in it, then she was free to tell him. He did not want to pressure what it was.

The coach didn't want Leilani to feel bad over doing anything that she had not wanted to do. For all he knew, Gregory could have been cheating too, and then Suzanne might have as well because Keyne did not give her any action at all. Keyne didn't care that he cheated, but he didn't want to ruin Leilani's life. If anything he might have made it better with the whole divorce thing. Perhaps he wasn't helping as much as he believed. Keyne looked over at Leilani when she turned to face him, and he stopped what he was doing. He listened to what she said, and her eyes softened. She said that she felt really bad, but he didn't know what it was over. Keyne shook his head, as he knew what it was over. Must have been hard on her, but he said, "Your life is going to get a lot better after this." He smiled, though inwardly, he was smirking his ass off because her ex was not going to be able to touch her at all, and it gave him secret pleasure. Gregory was not going to deal with a family, a loving family. That was the best thing that he could have ever taken away from that filthy man. Leilani started to admit that she didn't feel bad, much, because she missed spending time with him, like they did when they were kids. Then there was his wife. He looked down because that was probably the only thing in the way. Keyne shook his head, because there wouldn't be an issue with the two of them. Keyne explained, "Um, Leilani, she is kind of a harpie, but I wouldn't insult them like that. I miss you, probably more than I should. But to be fair, I don't think we are going to last anyway. Not when I have more emotions for one and nothing for the other. Though I feel sort of responsible for your second divorce too. Even if Gregory is an ass." He shrugged lightly, before he approached Leilani and he embraced her. He released Leilani for a moment before he kissed the top of her head, and he went back to packing up Leilani's things for her before he would wonder what other consequences would fall? And what if they were good? Like, what if he divorced Suzanne, and then he and Leilani could get back together? That was a dream, but life didn't happen like that though. Keyne hoped that they wouldn't have another child from this, but then again, his protection had held up. And most of the time, that worked out. Keyne was sure that he wouldn't have another kid. He wanted more, but he wanted to wait though. At least, he thought that he had used protection, but what were the odds? Everything was soon packed and she asked if he was ready to go. She was ready, and so was he. Keyne thought that things would be looking up soon enough because he was helping her out in her hard times. Keyne nodded, before he approached her, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, where he would take her to his beach house. He would leave her alone if she asked him to, otherwise he would stick around, and help out in the best of his abilities. That was what he would have wanted, but a woman was a lot more complex. He didn't know if she would or not, but perhaps some alone time would help her cope. Alone time could help so much, otherwise, he could have helped her more as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back