I Can't Believe You Agreed to This

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie was practically giddy as he walked down main street in a small muggle town. He held Aeon's hand tightly in his, and smiled over at the man. "I can't believe you actually agreed to this." Brodie said to him before chuckling. Aeon didn't have any kind of piercings or tattoos so seeing how he would react to the needle would be interesting. Boyfriends with matching piercings. We are so cute. he thought to himself. Ever since Brodie, and Aeon had had the talk about their relationship he felt like they were closer then ever. He was even starting to plan how he would propose to Aeon. He wasn't exactly ready yet, but defiantly sometime in the next year. Soon they were standing in front of a nice looking tattoo, and piercing shop. It was where Brodie had gotten his a few years back. Convinced by one of his old boyfriends actually. Said it would go well with his motorcycle, and leather jacket. Brodie led Aeon into the shop, and told the man behind the counter that they had an appointment. He said it would be a few minutes while they sterilized the room. "So are you nervous?" Brodie asked while poking Aeon in the chest.

Aeon was reluctant to be in the quiet little muggle town his boyfriend had dragged him along to. Dressed in tight fitting jeans, a plain t-shirt a size too small and an old hoodie he hadn't worn in years, the wizard felt as uncomfortable as he looked. Despite growing up with his muggle-born cousin, Kida, he'd grown to dislike having to parade around under a non-magical guise and adapt to their mundane lifestyle over the years. Rarely did he venture outside of wizarding communities anymore, and it came as a surprise to him that Brodie, a wizard with a pureblood background, was unperturbed by muggle populated areas. Or at least, that's how he seemed. Neither of them had really discussed blood statuses, but he remembered the teenaged Brodie hadn't seem too fond of them. Then again, he hadn't seemed fond of anyone.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if you slipped a potion into my breakfast juice to make me more agreeable." Summers responded to his boyfriends voice of disbelief as the two wizards walked. Aeon hadn't had an interest in piercings or tattoos, but when Brodie had suggested he try it, he found himself thinking about it quite a lot. Brodie appeared to be a lot more excited about it than he was, however. Merlin, you'd think a Billywig had stung him. Aeon thought, giving the brunettes hand a squeeze. The gesture was almost more to reassure himself that he had someone else there for this. The blonde didn't have a high pain tolerance and the thought of a needle puncturing his skin made him uneasy.

The two came to a stop outside of a quaint brick building that immediately helped ease the wizards feelings. He'd expected the Tattoo and Piercing Parlour to be covered in graffiti and surrounded by riff-raff and general uncleanliness, but the one they stood outside of had a welcoming exterior and professional vibe. Aeon followed Brodie through the front door and leaned an elbow against the wall as his boyfriend chatted with the piercer before wandering back over to him. Aeon reached out with his free arm and let his fingertips curl through Fudge's dark hair as he spoke. "Am I nervous?" he replied. "Definitely, yes. But now that we're here and I know its not some guy with missing teeth and a fake eye mutilating my unblemished skin, I feel a little bit better. If things go to sh*t, I don't make any promises that I'm not going to confund him and get the hell out of here, though."

Brodie pouted a little, "I am hurt that you would suggest the very idea." he said dramatically before laughing, and kissing Aeon on the cheek. While they were sitting, and waiting Brodie put an arm around Aeon, and rubbed his shoulder to try, and comfort him. He knew how nerve wracking it could be to get your first piercing. At least he was starting out small, and wasn't getting a tattoo. Of course Brodie himself had been thinking of getting a tattoo, but had no ideas on what he would get yet.

Brodie laughed at Aeon's joke. Or was it a joke? "You think I would let some crazy looking guy stab me with a needle? Please. My body is my best feature." Brodie said only half joking. Soon the man from earlier was calling Aeon into the room. Brodie helped him up, and came with him. "I'm his moral support." he told the piercer. Brodie kissed Aeon's hand before letting him sit down in the chair.

Aeon appreciated Brodie's attempt to comfort him, but he didn't think anything could quell the butterflies doing multiple somersaults in his stomach. He was afraid of the pain he was willingly going to put himself in, despite being told that it wasn't so bad, coupled with the scenarios running through his mind of what could possibly happen in the piercing room with a non-magical person around. He couldn't help but run through every worst situation. The Statute of Secrecy was such a pain in the ass.

After a moment, Summers placed his hands over Brodie's to stop them, interlocking their fingers as the younger wizard spoke. Conversation was probably best to help take his mind off of things. "I don't know about all of it being your best feature, but there's one part that definitely is." Aeon said with a half-smile and brief waggle of his eyebrows. He was obviously talking about a feature above the belt.

It wasn't long before the muggle-man Brodie had spoken to before came back out and called them in. Aeon took a deep breath and got to his feet, hesitantly making his way toward the back room. Its walls were stark-white and the entire room smelt distinctly of cleaning chemicals. Welp, they get points for hygiene I guess. the wizard thought as he was directed to a seat. He sat back, adjusting to the padding while his eyes wandered back up to where his boyfriend stood. If this hurt, Brodie was going to get a slap in the face for it.

Brodie laughed, and blushed a little, at Aeon's joke, and his eye brow wiggle. Brodie loved it when Aeon did that. It was just hilarious to him for some reason. Then again Brodie loved most things Aeon did. He supposed that's what love was though. Finding someone with enough traits that you loved, and learning to love the ones you don't.

Brodie was honestly surprised that Aeon hadn't stunned the muggle working the shop, and taken off yet. It was kind of cute how freaked out he was. Had he never gotten a needle as a child? He worked with animals for merlin's sake, he probably got worse bites, and scratches from that then what was about to happen. "You know, Love, to do this you have to take your shirt off." Brodie told him. He winked at the man holding holding the needle, and jewelry, and lifted Aeon's shirt off. Brodie stood behind Aeon, placed his hands on his shoulders, and gripped tight. For comfort, and to try, and keep him in the chair. "It'll all be over in a second." he reassured him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back