i cant believe im trying this again

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked out onto the quidditch pitch for the second time out of lessons. Once again she had a borrowed broom she looked up at all the other people flying around, they were good enough, was she the only one around here scared of heights!? She took a deep breath and mounted her broom before kicking off the ground. She closed her eyes and next thing she knew she was in the sky, oh my god, way to high up! she thought panicked. She tipped her broom handle down a little and was closer to the ground. okay, this is better she thought, she was about seven feet of the ground and frozen in place "okay Arisa, now what" she mumbled to her self.

"Now you use your grip to move around." Came the dreamy advice of the Ravenclaw Third year, Zazuka Bones. It was one of her free days so she was out here flying. She was happy that she had tusdays and wendnesdays off now. She didn't think she could handle two semesters with only one day off. She smiled kindly at the first year. Zazuka didn't know wheather or not this girl was one of the trouble maker ones but she would help all the same.

Steph flew out of a second floor window. Since Steph had to fly in through a fourth floor window, at 2am in the morning to keep out of trouble. She prefered this way of getting out of the castle to any other.

Steph flew on her Scarlet Streak down to the Quiditch Pitch. She stopped a meter away from the pitch, she hovered, whilst the adjusted her ballet pumps and flew on into the pitch.

Steph flew around the pitch a few times, at top speed. Steph was a very good flyer, and there was little she couldnt do. Steph did her usual personal warm up, a few laps of the pitch, zig zagging around the goal posts, loop de loops and flying low.

Once Steph had finished, she stopped around 30 feet off the ground, looking down at the pitch below. She noticed a girl, hovering not far over the ground, she was about 20 feet below Steph.
Then another girl flew over to the girl, it was Zazuka, Steph hadnt ever spoke to her, but she knew of her.
Steph dipped her broom, and flew, a little faster than she ment to, toward the girl and Zazuka, she halted, next to them both. 'Hey,' Steph smiled at them, 'Im Steph' She introduced herself, smiling at them both.

Arisa smiled shyly, and used her grip to turn around just like the girl said "thanks, I'm kinda new to this" Arisa replied. Then another older girl showed up and introduced her self as Steph "Hi I'm Arisa"

Zazuka put one foot over her broom and kicked off gently so that she would rise as high as Arisa. "Don't worry we all where at one point. One of my friends was even the worst flyer in class. Now he's Seeker for the Ravenclaw team." She said with a slight laugh to her voice. "I'm Zazuka by the way. Prefect for Raveclaw." She said offering Arisa her hand. "Hello there, Stephany is it?" She asked with a bright smile. She didn't know the girl personally but she had head her name from time to time.

'Hey Arisa,' Steph smiled, watching Zazuka give advise to Arisa about flying. Steph wondered if Arisa was a confident flyer or not.

'Steph,' She corrected, a soft smile on her face.

"well maybe there is some hope for me" Arisa said with a smile. She looked down to the ground and her face went white. She new she wasn't that high up but was still terrified. calm down. at least your not feeling sick yet. Then she noticed that Zazuka had her hand out. Arisa looked up quickly and shook it. "Nice to meet both of you"

Zazuka laughed into her hand gently. "Well Steph, would you like to try and help Arisa with her flying. It seems to me like she's getting a bit motion sick on her broom." She said studing Arisa though her glasses. Her pitch black eyes shining though the glass. Weather it was mearly observation or something else Zazuka didn't give much thought to it though. She seemed to be lounging at the hight she hovering at. Zazuka could go faster but then again she could never match some of the people at this school.

'I guess i could,' Steph smiled at Zazuka, 'If Arisa wanted me to of course,' Steph looked over to the younger girl, an encouraging smile on her face.

"that sounds fun" Arisa said giving Steph and Zazuka appreciative smiles.

(lame post =P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back