I Can't Believe I'm Here

Javarius Askolov

OOC First Name
Lovi!!!!
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Javarius Askolov could not believe that he was at Salem with his sister. It had taken her awhile to convince him to come with her, but now he was here. Javar headed down to the cafeteria. America was much different from Norway. The way they spoke was different, and how they did things was different as well. It would take a little bit for him to adjust. He had been at the school for several weeks and he was liking it. Classes were no where near as complicated as Durmstrang. Javar had to admit that Durmstrang had higher standards, and it was sad that he was not able to practice the Dark Arts like he wanted to. Javar sat next to his sister at a table. He had gotten his breakfast which was bacon, eggs, grits, biscuits and orange juice. For a tall guy like him, he did not eat a lot. He was used to not being able to eat three times a day. He was used to sleeping on cold hard cement, not soft beds. Javar had a ton of adjusting to do. Going from being homeless to sheltered and well taken care of was hard. Sometimes, Javarius wondered about Stefan and how he was doing. He seriously felt bad about not being able to be there for him anymore. Maybe he could send a letter to him every now and then to see how he is doing. The two weren't best friends or anything, but he still cared about the colorblind boy. "I can't believe you convinced me to come here with you, Hazel." he told his sister with a piece of bacon in his mouth. His twin's name was Kye, but he found that name to be stupid, so he called her by her middle name, Hazel

Kye Askolov realized her and her brother had many differences. Javar liked to sleep in, but Kye naturally was an early bird. Javar loved all animals, and Kye could only tolerate Ned. Javar was spice and she was sugar. Javar was blunt and Kye sugarcoated her insults. The two were so different, but they fit together very well. Kye did not have many friends, but she always did well in her classes, and she loved helping the younger students out. She made everyone feel like family around her, even if they thought she was weird because of how she dressed. Kye had not been elected to be one of the school leaders, but she unofficially was one. Kye got dressed into some jean shorts, black graphic tee, and green high heels. The graphics on her shoes were red, so her green shoes were perfect! She headed down to the cafeteria from her dorm and got her lunch. She knew her brother was still sleeping. He had made a habit of coming to lunch three minutes before it was over. She did not understand how her brother survived like that. The quote, "Better late than never," definitely applied to him. It was about an hour before she saw her brother get and line to get his food. He then sat down next to her. "I am glad I convinced you. You don't look like a child in poverty anymore. You actually gained some weight, which is very good." she told her brother happily. She was already done with her food. All Javar needed to do was hurry and stuff his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back