Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
14xums.png

tumblr_lowf6hwSyQ1qgluspo1_500.jpg

2q8vaec.png
Cameron banged his hand down on the kitchen table. "I call order!" He yelled as he looked around at all the members, and sort of members of his dysfunctional family. They were all here, his boyfriend, his boyfriends sister, his niece, his nephew and even little Tommy was here. Although why Cameron wasn't sure. He sat back down as the others quieted. He was not going to have Austiin mucking up his chair time. Each member of the family had a turn to chair the meetings, this time it was his turn. He looked at the twins. "If you two don't stop giggling over there I am going to send you both to Africa and make you do the work of a serf." He said seriously. This was a serious matter and so must be dealt with accordingly. Cameron looked down at his list. He had certain things that needed to be talked about. Each was an important topic and each must be discussed in detail.

He nodded. The first order of buisness was of course little Kylie. The sweet little angel that Austiin had recently decided to adopt. He had enough trouble dealing with Tommy, so why he was adopting another was completely beyond Cameron's comprehension. As a matter fo fact he couldn't believe the adoption board was actually allowing it. He shook his head in exasperation and banged his little hammer. "Our first order of buisness today is... Kylie, the adoption of. What say you, Yay, or Nay?" He asked and watched as people decided. Cameron was against it, but he didn't want to upset his lover, so he slowly raised his hand and watched the others.[/justify][/font]
Cameron's special list said:
[ul][li]Kylie</LI>
[li]The car
[li]The house
[li]Tommy's schooling
[li]Mikayla and Jace
[li]Abby
<LI>[li]Steph[/li][/ul]
</SIZE>
2d9a5j9.png
<SIZE size="50">
[color=4d8989]WORDS![/color] 332
[color=4d8989]STATUS![/color] incomplete
[color=4d8989]TAGS![/color] Austiin Hayes, Stephanie Sienna Stark, Speed Spencer Sage Stark, Abby Hayes, Tommy Hayes.
[color=4d8989]NOTES![/color] Post in any order
[color=4d8989]INSPIRATION![/color] A funny photo
[color=4d8989]CREDITS![/color] Template By arro @ Caution!
[color=4d8989]LYRICS![/color] Mr Brightside by The Killers

Austiin frowned as Cameron showed his domineering, cranky-pants personality. He always went like this when he was in 'The Chair', it could be quite annoying, but even though Austiin loved Cameron and hated when he was upset, that didn't mean he wouldn't tease him, just a little bit. He turned to Speed and Stephanie. "Watch it you two, Cammy is wearing his cranky-pants." He said, just loud enough for Cameron to hear him and giving a quick wink. He was sure it would annoy the pants off Cameron, and he knew that his lover would not hesitate to yell at him, not that Austiin cared too much, Cam was adorable when angry. His eyes would go all watery and his face would start to turn a light pink, not quite red, but a nice shade of rose, it was simply adorable. Then he would stomp his feet and his voice would raise several octaves, he never realised just how cute he was when he was yelling at people, but Austiin did, Cameron yelled at him quite a bit. He laughed at the threat and shook his head, Cameron would probably do it, or atlteast try. But Speed would probably have a break down, and Stephanie? Austiin shuddered, she'd probably die too, they were both pampered kids and wouldn't be able to survive Africa.

Everyone quietened down, even Tommy, though he didn't speak much during the family meetings anyway, he mainly only spoke to Austiin, everyone else was just there in the young nine year olds eyes. Austiin sighed slightly at the mention of Kylie, everyone had been a little sceptically at the adoption, even Austiin himself, though he didn't show it. He wasn't sure if he wanted another kid, Tommy was enough, he had one son and was happy with that, but whenhe realised that if he did not adopt his beautiful niece, she would end up going to her parents, who turned out to be alive and still living in America, not that Austiin cared, he never spoke to them or acknowledged their existence. So when he came to this realisation, he decided that he would adopt her, using all means nessesary. He was surprised that his being an animagus helped the application, they wanted a 'strong magical influence' to take the child and since Austiin lived with all magical people, and was skilled enough to be an animagus and use a little bit of wandless and some wordless magic, he passed, which was great, he had something to rub in his parents face and a huge confidence boast. Seeing his parents always drained his confidence, which was why he never spoke to them or about them, it was easier. Abby's hand rose, he smiled at his dear sister, she shared his feelings, if their parents took the girl, she'd be horrible, and they didn't want that for their niece. Speed and Stephanie, after some thought, raised their hands, and, much to the relief of Austiin, Cameron's beautiful hand rose in greement. Everyone already knew Austiin's feelings on the subject, he had spent hours arguing with his parents and the judge about it, there was no way in hell that he was going to say no now. When Tommy's hand stand by his side, Austiin shrugged, he expected as much. The nine year old was convinced that he was being replaced, no matter what Austiin said. "So it's settled, Kylie is one of the family?" He asked, placing his blue-green eyes on his lover, a small smile on his face.

14xums.png

2q8vaec.png
Cameron glared angrily at the man he was finding increasingly hard to love. He just knew how to press Cameron's buttons sometimes and this was obviously one of those instances. He drew his perfectly manicured hand through his hair and leaned into the chair. Sometimes it seemed as if Austiin only existed on this planet to annoy him. It was really getting old. In fact Cameron could tell by the way Austiin was now patronising him, that he too was getting bored of his own games. Cam sighed and looked at Austiin as he used his hammer to hit Austiin lightly on the head. The man would not call him 'crank pants and then get away with it. What did they tke him for? Fool? Well fool he was not. He k ew wht he was doing and he knew exactly how he wanted it done. Did that make him a crank pants? Well fine, but at least when he was the chair, they actually got things done. "Austiin, darling, I love you..." he started sweetly. But then his eyes blazed with fury and he grabbed Austiin's shirt across the table. "But if you call me crank pants again, I will hurt you. And what I mean by that is... I will sell my car." He stated, "To a junkie!" If that wasn't enough to shut Austiin up, then nothing would. He then sat back in his chair, breathed deeply and nodded. "Okay so the kid stays... but that means that you are resbonsible for her. No palming her off to anyone else alright?" He told his lover as he twirled the little hammer in his hands.

[ul][li]Kylie</LI>
[li]The car
[li]The house
[li]Tommy's schooling
[li]Mikayla and Jace
[li]Abby
<LI>[li]Steph[/li][/ul]
</SIZE>
2d9a5j9.png
<SIZE size="50">
[color=4d8989]WORDS![/color] 248
[color=4d8989]TAGS![/color] Austiin Hayes, Stephanie Sienna Stark, Speed Spencer Sage Stark, Abby Hayes, Tommy Hayes.

Austiin was giggling slightly as Cameron started to get angry, his face was starting to turn adorable, like it always did. Though he had to admit, he was starting to get bored with the games, but what else was he going to do? There was nothing else to do, except he had been thinking baout going out for drinks with Cam, that was always fun, but Cam didn't really like going out, getting drunk, coming home and having more fun, he liked his muggle movies, with popcorn, on the couch, at 2 o'clock in the morning, by that time, Austiin was either drinking, working or sleeping, definately not watching movies. He flinched when Cam used the hammer to hit his head, he frowned, his hair was nice and spikey today, Cameron liked it spikey, so Austiin wore it spikey, but now he was conscieous of it, what if it wasn't spikey anymore? Did it look ugly now? He needed some sort of way to check his hair situation! He began to stress, but calmed down when Cam spoke sweetly to him, he smiled when Cameron called him 'Darling', he liked that word, it always sounded nice, especially coming from Cameron's mouth, but when his lover grabbed his shirt, which was unimaginably expensive and vertiually priceless, he might add, he frown. Especially when Cameron made that horrible threat! How could he even consider doing that? It was horrifying to say the least. Austiin's jaw dropped to the floor in shock, he wouldn't, would he? No, surely not, never... maybe? "You wouldn't... would you." He asked quietly, as if he spoke any louder, the world would die. "You wouldn't sell the car to one of those people... right?" He continued, fixing his shirt once Cameron let go of him and sitting quietly in his chair. He was sulking, mainly because he was a sook, and he knew that, but Cam didn't seem to mind too much, so he never worked to change it. He pouted slightly as Cameron continued, and crossed his left leg over his right, and glared slightly.

Austiin than nodded. "Yes Cameron, I swear I will change diapers and such, I'll even teach her to talk and walk." He said, shrugging slightly, he had never really seen a two year old, he didn't know how developed they were, he didn't know that most two years olds could walk and talk, he had never seen one, and why would he go searching for one? He smiled happily, trying to get on Cameron's good side. He didn't want him to be too angry at him, not too much anyway. "So what else is there to do?" He asked, he didn;t want to be stuck here forever, he had things to do, like taking Cameron shopping, he had the urge to shop and wanted to take Cam with him, like he always did, unless he took Tommy, they really hated each other.

13zzf2d.png

Britney%20Spears%202011.JPG

21e0tuo.png

Abbigale Raven sat quietly at the table as she watched Cameron and Austiin go through their little scene. This happened almost every meeting. It was ridiculous to say the least. What did they find to keep fighting about anyway? They both loved eachother. They always had. Her plan had finally worked, though it had taken a while. But still. They were perfect for each other and yet somehow they remained abke to fight. She didn't get it. How was it even possible? Steph and Speed fought alot, but they were twins. She and Austiin also fought alot, but again, they were siblings, it was kind of expected from them. They were only giving over to the wishes of the others. Besides, what were they gong to do about anything. She didn't get these silly little family meetings. The outcomes were always what the chair wanted anyway. Well they were when Austiin and Speed were in the chair. She, Cameron and Steph had more of a level head and were usually able to get things done. That didn't mean that Austiin didn't try to muck up. To be honest she actually felt bad about almost forcing Cameron to date Austiin. They were perfect for each other yes. But Austiin was insufferable at te best of times and even more so when he was with Cameron. She wasn't sure how he was able to stop from killing her brother. Honestly she was sure she had wanted to kill him many times, and probably would have succeeded had Cameron not been there to stop her. She shook her head. It was definately beyond her in any case.

Abby looked at her brother with shame when he mentioned teaching Kylie to walk and talk. She was eighteen months old for Merlin's sake. She could already walk and talk. She punched her brother in the arm, not too lightly either. She wanted him to stop mucking around so they coud hurry up and get through this meeting. She had other things to attend to. "Austiin you dingbat," she started none to kindly. "Kylie is eighteen months old... she already knows how to walk and talk. My lord Merlin." She complained as she crossed her arms and leaned back into her chair and laughed at Stephanie and Speed as they attempted to play tic-tak-toe on the table with the pens. They weren't making a bad try of it either to be honest.​
<i>
</i>

t a g g e d . Austiin Hayes
w o r d s . 469 words
n o t e s . She isn't in a very goo mood.
w e a r i n g . polyvore, bby.
m u s e . okay
l y r i c s . kesha, tiktok
c r e d i t . STARS IN THE EYES of caution.​
<i>
</i>

14xums.png

2q8vaec.png
Cameron rolled his eyes at Austiin. He was being ridiculous. Of course he wouldn't sell his car. He was just saying that so he would get the message. Though he had to admitt, it did hurt when Austiin basically said that he cared more about Cameron's car then about Cameron, but he sort of understood that Austiin was just like that, and there was nothing in this world that was going to change that. He sighed and shook his head. "I was kidding Austiin. You silly little glitterbug" He said as he looked back down at his list and crossed off Kylie's name. They had already just decided what was going to happen with her. It was now time to move onto their second order of buisness. The car. Or namely, Cameron's car. Though according to Austiin it was his car as Cameron never actually got to drive it when Austiin was around. But that was soon going to change. "Alright, so with our second order of buisness, my car, what punishment are we handing down to Speed?"He asked as he placed the list back on the table and looked at Speed, who was now looking very guilty.​
<i>
</i>

[ul][li]Kylie</LI>
[li]The car
[li]The house
[li]Tommy's schooling
[li]Mikayla and Jace
[li]Abby
<LI>[li]Steph[/li][/ul]
</SIZE>
2d9a5j9.png
<SIZE size="50">
[color=4d8989]WORDS![/color] 229

Austiin sighed, he hated sounding dumb, and as Abby just pointed out to him, he sounded dumb not two seconds ago, he slumped in his chair, something he rarely did and frowned. Austiin rarely slouched because it looked ugly and he didn't like doing it, though now that he was truly sad, it didn't seem very important anymore, it was just posture, and he was only twenty seven, he wasn't going to get perminate back damage from slouching just once, and if he did, it was called St Mungos. It was true that Austiin was probably a magic junkie, but this was false, Austiin just didn't like the life of a muggle, except driving, that was heaps of fun, though even then he would use magic so he wouldn't have to follow the speed limit and so he could park where ever the hell he liked, but anything else muggle could take a hike in his opinion, though he did like their photos, it was more flattering to people if you could only see one side of them, well, it worked that way with most people. He sighed. "I don't go out of my way to see two year olds, I'm not a child photographer, how was I supposed to know..." He muttered sourly. "It's not like I've ever seen a two year old, not really.' He added, trying to defend himself. Austiin rarely saw little kids, the youngest he saw on a regular basis were five year olds, but that was only when he would pick Tommy up from school, other than that he saw babies, they couldn't talk or walk, so he assumed it was something they learnt at the age of four or something, because Tommy was a little unbalanced at five and rarely spoke. "Please stop acting like I'm an idiot, Smurf." He added, shooting a glare at her and looking away.

Austiin was a little more than relieved when Cameron told him that he was not going to sell the car. Austiin loved that car, it was so pretty and wonderful and quiet, it was just so damn perfect, like its owner, Austiin, and Cam too. He frowned to himself when he realised that he was more worried about Cam selling his car, than when Cam threatened to leave him. He smiled and nodded when Cam used his nickname, it was an adorable nickname, it was probably a bad representation of him, but he didn't care, it was true, he partied, showered himself in glitter and went drinking regularly, but he never took any of that home, so it didn't matter, right? At the mention of punishment for Speed, he looked at the blonde and glared sharply. Speed had put him through hell, he had had a car accident in that car, while Austiin was inside, it was terrifying and the car had been killed when it flew into that lake... "I think we send him to Africa to work the lands." He growled. He was quite bias on the point, but he didn't care.

13zzf2d.png

Britney%20Spears%202011.JPG

21e0tuo.png

Abbigale Raven looked at her brother and shook her head. He really was a dingbat. Sure he was her brother and she really did love him, but was he really serious about all this? As what had been proved, Austiin didn't know anything about little kids. He was a little kid magnet but he didn't know anything about Kylie or what a toddler eats. She was so confused as to why he would want this so badly. It had to have something to do with the fact that if it wasn't them, it would be their parents. Up until recently they hadn't even know about Arthur anyway. So why the whole set up? She sighed and punched Austiin again. She couldn't wait to get out of here. It was far too small anyway. She linked her eyes with Stephanie and nodded slightly. Soon they would be brought up. Soon they could make their statement.

Abby nodded when Austiin mentioned working the lands. They knew a guy in Africa. Jasoer Jinx, Abby's sort of boyfriend. He would enjoy having another person help him for a while. She smirked slyly and nodded her agreement. "Yes, for once I actually agree with something Austiin has said. I believe we should send Speed to Africa. He can go and work with Jasper."She told them crossing her arms.​
<i>
</i>

t a g g e d . Austiin Hayes and Speed
w o r d s . 293 words
n o t e s . She isn't in a very good mood.
w e a r i n g . polyvore, bby.
m u s e . bad sorry
l y r i c s . kesha, tiktok
c r e d i t . STARS IN THE EYES of caution.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back