Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
Okay as I am slowly picking up momentum I have a few characters who need a little HNZ loving!

James Wyatt Killian
Sean+for+Pepe+Jeans+Denim+SS09+07.JPG

Sex: Male
Sexuality : homosexual

James is my most active and active character on the site to date so I have loads of information on him that I am pretty sure that he is an actual real person ... just kidding... well not really. Either way this sweet and emotional boy has had a rather adventurous life having been raised in Japan to studying in New Zealand and finally moving to France and being adopted all of which has given him a rather naive outlook on the world. His interest is in art, fashion, and coffee with him possibly opening his own fashion company or art gallery after he graduates which he has of yet told anyone including his best friend Samuel. As of right now Jamie has one really good friend but is hoping to make a few more in the future who could either be boy or girl. His love life is also free for the most part except that he will be dating two people at the same time though it will be more complicated I assure once I get that part of his life rolling. He is a one person kind of guy a thought which will be reinforced after this emotional dating catastrophe. He is in no need of enemies unless someone wishes to play a bully though this would lead to an eventual confrontation that James will overcome his bully and choose a higher road. Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas then let me know. Also James did attend hogwarts for about a year so anyone who is in there sixth year may know of him ... he was in gryffindor.
Liir Alexander Goodwitch
10nsux1.jpg

Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual

Liir is a relatively unknown to me though I have a somewhat grasp on his past there is a lot in his present that is still up in the air so he will need character building threads to mold him into who I want him to be later on after he graduates. What I do know about this ambitious teen to be is that he comes from a massive family of magical blood on both sides and early in his child hood his father left him and his mother to marry a veela woman. Without a strong male influence in his life and his mothers timid and peaceful nature Liir took on the role of man of the house rather prematurely which caused him to rapidly mature to the man he is today. His supremist world views and high ambition has him setting goals to be a powerful and influential wizard when he graduates whoever to get their he would need connection and support of others much to the same effect that Voldemort had when he rose to power. Though not as evil as the dark lord he does admire the idea that magic makes wizards and witches far superior than muggles though he does not have a problem with those who come from muggle families so long as they are gifted with a wand. So for the most part he will need friends who are like minded at least for now as he may grow out of some of his rather bold political ideas and turn into something the exact opposite. His love life is unmapped so that will leave room for a few crushes and short term relationships after all he is only 12 . Enemies are welcomed as I am sure he needs a few if he beliefs the way he does not to mention he is not afraid to let the world know what is on his mind either.

Selene Elizabeth Lovechild
Charlize-Theron-43.JPG

Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Selene is Liir's timid mother though now that her son is out on his own she is left to deal with her side of the family which is never a good thing. The beautiful heiress was forced to move back home with her father and mother after her divorce from Liir's father which was the last thing she ever wanted especially now she was an unwed mother, with a great deal of pressure for her parents to remarry Selene is forced to go back out on the dating scene to get her parents off her back. Selene is kind and steadfast woman who was unlucky to wed a man who at the end of the day did not love her which is something she struggles with making her more guarded with her heart though she is not cliche about it. She could use a few good friends that she go shopping or drinking with from time to time after all she is divorced not dead. As for love she is too old for one night stands or casual fling after all she is now a mother and must think about her son but a few short term relationships are not bad though eventually she is hoping to marry and settle down either for the long haul or at least for a year or so.

I have other characters but as I am often times rather swamped with the one I will stick to the three of these if you have any questions just ask and let me know okay!

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Hey there, Nat here could be a friend for James?

She's a generally lovely girl tries her best to be nice to everyone she meets and stands up for the underdog and all that. She can be argumentative if she thinks she's right about somethign and is quite protective over those close to her.

- Summer​

Nat;;

She sounds absolutely lovely and have all the characteristics of a great friend, I would have no problem roleplaying with her at all. Oh btw thank you my dear for responding to this thread ^_^

Well hey there Brandon :hug:

I have Tae here for Jamie dearie, if you'll have her. She is a generally flighty girl and little bit vague but they both have an interest in art and fashion. Plus he grew up in japan so he might be familiar with little of her culture, even though she is korean, there are alot of similarities and differences too. She is kind but can be mean, though it is very rare and is a very westernised youth. She's fifteen so they are similar in age and she can carry on a conversation for hours so she is never short of something to say. She speaks korean and english fluently and only little french, but enough to get her by as she attends a french school. Anyway, what do you say to a friendship or something?

Teigs.

Tae;;

Hello my dear tiegs :wub: as always I am excited when I get to roleplay with you or tenile so I would be honored to roleplay with you anytime. Tae seems a little head strong and naive which is good since James has his days so I think they would get along quiet well together.

I thought you might think so hehe. Anyway, yes, she not so much naive as shall we say ignorant, but I suppose they kind of mean the same thing xD I neglected to mentioned her love of America and how she dreams of one day travelling there, so she is likely to talk about that at some point so if Jamie has ever been there that would be awesome, otherwise fashion friends would be adorable, she would ask him what he thinks of certain looks and styles, she draws alot of her designs though she rarely shows them to anyone, but i think she could get to quite liking Jamie so she would possibly show him xD so yeah, just lemme know when you wana start, anymore ideas, etc.
Also don't be surprised if she wants him to wear something. He wouldn't be against some modelling rps would he xD

Nat;;

If you could start one that would be awesome, anywhere will do so long as its not in the states as Jamie has never been that far west in his life.

Tae;;

Sounds good would you like to start or would you want me too??

I have not forgot about you guys just a super busy week at work will get to post as soon as I can and pm you all

Okay. Thats fine :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back