Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella never thought she'd break into Parker's room and pick up her favorite hat. He had, of course, given Bella a new hat. She had thought that she could be quietly taken to the new school and she would not feel alone. Bella got a hat in her hands and put it on her head. She quietly slipped out of his room outside.

@Parker Reed

Parker's room was on the first floor, parents knew that he is scared of heights. He was scared of so much things that it was almost unhealthy. And he even left his window opened, they lived on one extremely boring and calm street, there nothing never happened and he wanted fresh air, so he didn't feel really bothered. He left it open while he went to eat breakfast his mom made and now he was already going back to room. He wanted to get dress up before going to Bellas house. Their mom called before and Parker's mom promised Bella's mom that he will bring her salt and some more species.
"And you're doing exactly what?" he leaned on his wall and watched Bella. Maybe she was already out of his room, but he saw her next to window. "You know that we have main door right? It seems like I will have to close my window next time," Parker sarcastically said and smiled at her. It wasn't meant to be rude, he just wanted to know what happened there.

She was caught in a crime. Bella was horrified to hear Parker's voice and she hit something sharp. The girl rubbed the sore spot with her hand to slowly pass her pain."Uhh" Bella looked innocently to the right and left. Then tried to make some reservations and the main thing to hide his hat. Bella took it off her head and hid it behind her hands. "You scared me, Parker! I know but that is not fun." She smiled.

Parker actually noticed something black on Bella's head, but he wanted to hear that from her. "What is fun in getting in the house through window? And why now? We literally have lived there since always and you are starting to use windows for entrance only now." he seemed pretty confused in Bella's answer. He knew that she loved adventures, but she lived right next to him and everyone knew that they almost lived at each other house, there wouldn't be any adventure anyway. "Oh, and are you sure that you aren't hiding something?" Parker was still leaning on the wall.

"You are party boomer." She take deep breath and looked to Parker. Bella wanted a little try make him nervous and she was today realy get bored and she didn't know what else can do. "Fine, here your hat." Bella gave him her borowed hat and gave him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back