I Bet a Lot of Me Was Lost

Pericles laughed lightly at the joke, completely believing that the compliment might be the last that he might received but Pericles didn't mind, he didn't need for her to be showering him with compliments, and he was just happier sitting with her at this dinner, he couldn't help as he ate think about how much he liked her, she was pretty, she had charm and she was witty, she didn't take his usual lines that really very often helped get him entirely set up for a night encounter for the first time in a long while, perhaps ever he was seeing this girl as someone he could and might even date rather than just some girl whom he'd spend one night with. The man listened along easily as the woman spoke about why she'd been at the beach and he nodded, understanding what it was like for her to be annoyed by siblings, though he loved all of his dearly he knew sometimes they drove him completely up the wall and he would need to just go to the beach to relax and be away from them. The man smiled charmingly at her, he knew what impression he gave off, that he lived at the beach which he most certainly did at every occasion he could.

"I love the beach," the man told her, although it was pretty obvious that he loved the beach, "When I'm working I don't get many occasions to go, but I try and go as often as possible, got to keep up this tan," he told her with a confident expression, motioning to his tanned body with a little grin, obviously making reference to himself and how good he looked with a tan, which he knew she would definitely agree with, "I have siblings too, I know what it is like to need space," he then added in agreement, laughing lightly at it, "I love them, but I'm happy knowing I don't need to live with them every day any more," He was being honest about it, his siblings as great as they were could drive him up the wall, and he liked his space and seeing them a little less than every day, he didn't know if she would think the same way but he was sure that they might actually have a point of agreement on the issue of siblings, but really he just couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to her, and how much he was enjoying this.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back