I am sorry

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
I know a few days ago I said somethings that should not have been said. So I would like to say that Iam sorry. Hogworts NZ is about the only thing that takes my mind off of being a Army Wife with a husband that is deployed right now in Iraq and all the other normal things that go along with being married at 19. But anyways back to the point I feel bad for what I said and I would like to take back my statement as I am realizing that not everyone can be here at the random hours that I like to pop in at lol. So um yea thats about it. Now back to what I was doing before I lost my mind for a bit trying to help Slytherin get the house cup this YEAR! LOL OK bye.

We all get frustrated now and then but I think two things that should always be kept in mind, particularly on this board is that firstly real life must always take precedence over role playing. And second, always take 30 minutes before you send a ranting post. Usually by that time you have got some perspective back and these things don't happen.

We are all guilty of getting upset about things, I have played professors and shopkeepers and gotten upset with others and after a few minutes of taking myself away from the situation I realize that I was just being silly or something.

Hang in there, this is a great board and there are some extremely amazing and hardworking admins, professors and students that do all they can to make this place awesome. But sometimes patience is the order of the day.

We all get worked up and/or upset sometimes, and generally nobody thinks anybody the less for it in the end. :)

I think everything everybody else said sums up everything else I could possibly say (People here seriously rock ;) ) Anyhow, I hope things get easier and stuff. :)

"To err is Human -- To forgive, Divine..."

I would just like to point out that I only invited her and I take no risposablity for what Eden may, has, or will do now or hear after.

Kidding ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back