OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
This was supposed to be posted before October started but here goes. I just got hired by an AU marketing firm as a content marketer. This is my second source of income which will bring in the money needed for house construction. My trial month was over, now I am working through a schedule that will work both for my well-being and my other job as well as for family and personal time. I'll try to get to reply to most, if not all, characters once a week, at the very least. It'll be slow but just want to let you all know that I am still around. My apologies for missing out on most things most of the time. I'll try to be around and more when I get my schedule nailed down at most.

Cheers!
Arle

Welcome back, Arle. I hope you can find a routine that works for you. Don't forget to make time for self-care! ^_^

Welcome back, Arle. I hope you can find a routine that works for you. Don't forget to make time for self-care! ^_^
Thanks, Cyn. I might be around for like an hour or more one day then go silent for some days but I'm here. Once I get a schedule that works with all these, I'll be here more by then. I just hate it when Friday comes because corporate requires us to work in the office which really takes more of my time away. The travel time which I would be logging more hours with my other job instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back