• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

HWA Stuff..

Gabrielle Hanson

Well-Known Member
Messages
430
OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Age
7/2013
So here are some stuff I made for HWA requesters..I dunno..Should I or not??

6enspu.jpg


izascw.jpg


261yxia.jpg


m8fafs.jpg


2coohs4.jpg


zkhbpj.jpg


ehg7sl.jpg


315yd6f.jpg


11hgio0.jpg
 
Your banners are pretty nifty. :)
I'd say one of the things you could improve on for the future would be how the text seems to fit (or not fit) into the image, but I guess that comes with time. The blends themselves looks sweet, and opening a shop can only increase your mad skillz, in my opinion. :) ^_^
 
Back
Top