Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Continued from "Lots of Letters" in the Owlery.]

Isabella ran out of the castle with no direction as to where she was going. Finally, she felt a pain in her side and she clutched it as she collapsed on the floor as painful rocks slammed against her kneecaps. She looked down and saw small puddles of blood staining her white stockings at the knee. It seemed she had slammed against the rocks harder than she thought because at first she didn't feel any pain. It was always after you saw blood that you felt the pain come at you full force. She hissed as she hugged her knees and continued to sob, still holding the crumpled letter from Aiden in her hands.

James saw a 1st year figure running into the Forbidden Forest. He started to follow her and then thought of his aunty who worked with the regulation of magical creatures and she had always told him of the danger of the forbidden forest. He sighed. If he was found he would be in big trouble.

Putting his mind to the upset person who had just blindly ran in, he remebered his words to his father, I will always put others above myself papa. I PROMISE you. No matter the consequences, they are more important. The thing that pulled him in, realised that the dreadful news about his parents that he had recieved a week earlier hit him and he ran in athletically to go and help where he could.

He arrived in and saw a girl sitting and weeping as she hugged her knees. He felt a pang of pain. This is a SLYTHERIN, i cannot help them. He thought to himself. Kate's words popped into his head, Help ANYONE whether they deserve it or not. James sighed and ran over to her. Getting on his knees he pulled out his wand and asked, "Is there anything that i can do for you?" He asked in his concerned manner.

Isabella could hear someone approaching so she wiped away her tears and when she heard him ask if there was anything, Isabella put her hands over her knees so he wouldn't see them. Without looking at him she mumbled, "No thanks, I'm fine." As she lied she discreetly tried to wipe her face clean of tears and remembeed she still had the letter in her hands. She turned around and saw that it was a Hufflepuff boy and she hated Hufflepuffs. But then she remembered Patricia who had been there for her when everyone else was against her. She sighed and said, "It's a stupid reason anyway," referring to why she was crying.

James looked down as the Slytherin girl covered her knees. Raising his eyebrows at them he held out his hand to introduce himself, "Hi, i am James Hill. I think you know my cousin, Kate Johnson. Are you sure there is nothing i can do for you or your knees?" He looked at her kindly.

"I am happy to listen to the 'stupid reason' if you wish. I would just advise that if you do not want to get into trouble, i would get out of here. Don't worry about me, i will stay with you and i am fine with getting in trouble. It doesn't bother me!!" He kindly winked at her again and grinned. She was very pretty.

Isabella tried to collect herself as he was introducing himself and offering her help. "Yes I think I know Kate," she mumbled, just talking to keep herself busy and distracted. "I'm Isabella Chaos," she said to him with no emotion on her face. When he asked about her knees she looked back down to see her white tights stained with blood. She shook her head. "No, it's okay, the pain will go away soon." But not the pain in your heart she thought, feeling a fresh wave of emotions come at her again.

"I don't want to go anywhere else," she said to him when he suggested leaving. "Please stay!" she asked him. Bella was shocked at herself for saying this, since she hated Hufflepuffs, but she was a complete wreck right now. She unfolded her palm and pulled out Aiden's letter. "It's..my boyfriend. He's left the school because he got really sick," she said silently, a tear trickling down her face. "After everything we've been through, how could he just leave me?!" she said angrily and full of hurt.

James raised his eyebrows at the knees and finally said, "Alright, but you had better get someone to see to that, they will sting for weeks." He listened to her begging him to saty and finally agreed, "Alright, i will stay with you, but you do know that if we are caught, we will be in big trouble. Now tell me why you are upset."

James listened and read the letter carefully. "Um, i think that you shouldn't blame Aiden for this, it is not his fault he is ill. I was off school for 5 weeks with a bad turn of Splattergroit. When i got back, my girlfriend had also thought that i had left her and had fallen out with me and gone out with someone else. It broke me, then they fell out and now we are just friends. So i think that if you get angry with Aiden, you will break everything up. What doy uo think?" He asked her kindly as he explained about his troubles in a situation like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back