Hurt and in need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake turned back to Pez who had spoken to him, "Pez, I'm here." He moved over to her bedside so she could see him.

"I'm sorry. Its just there's soemthing in the air in the woods im alergic to and I couldn't breath and i passed out."

"Hey, what are you apologising for?" he asked her kindly. "You're okay now, and that's all that matters. If the nurse would just tend to you that is. How are you feeling?"

In that instance, it hit him what she was apologising about. He had forgotten about their fight having been worrying about Pez more. He brushed the feeling aside and said, "Pez, all that is behind us now. It doesn't matter, we were both wrong. But right now, all that matters is that you're okay." He gave her a reassuring smile, then sank onto her bedside. "Go to sleep, you look awful," he joked, smiling brightly.

"'Course not, but you do look a bit sick," he said patting her head. "Now, get some sleep."

Once Pez had fallen asleep, Blake stood up from where he was sitting on her bed and made his way to the seat he had taken before. Once he was comfortable in the armchair, he himself started to doz off.

" SOrry it took so long. WHat can you do for... Oh Pez.. What happened?"

Blake jerked awake at the sound of voices. He looked up to see Nurse Carr attending to Pez, he remembered her from when she treated Lily the previous month.
Turning to clock which hung on the stony wall of the wing, Blake stifled a yawn, surprised that it was already so late. Rubbing his head slightly, Blake stood from his seat and walked over to the nurse's side.
"Goodevening Nurse Carr," Blake said.

" Oi... my loud one." She said with a laugh remembering how the three children where arguing when Lilian was in the wing. " ANd hello Blake. How are you doing today?" THen she looked back at Pez." I think maybe a good meal in the tummy and a little rest will help you."

"Oh yeah, I'm the loud one..."Pez said and then turned to Blake.
"Lilian passed out once and me and Cris took brought her here,me and Cris were fighting alot.."Pez turned to the nurse.
"So all I need to do is eat and rest? Thats all!?"Pez said smiling, happy that all she had to do was eat and rest.

" Yes but QUITE REST! You have to tay here for the night and Blake has to leave now please." She said to the both of them. "You can see her later loverboy."

Loverboy? Blake thought to himself, a perplexed look spreading across his face. "Um.. alright then. Pez I'll see you later, and thanks again Nurse Carr."
With that, Blake gave both a warm smile before he headed off, down to the Dungeons.

"Definitely," Blake replied. "Get some rest, I'll come visit you tomorrow morning," he added, stopping at the doorway to face her with a reassuring smile.

((lol, you could just RP falling to sleep, then i'll RP coming up to check in on you in the morning :D ))

It was the early hours of the morning, and Blake ran up the steps which led to the third floor. Opening the door of the Hospital Wing, Blake slid inside and noticed Pez was still sleeping. He dropped into the chair next to her bed and waited patiently, not wanting to disrupt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back