Hurt and in need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Blake quickly flew in through an open window on the third floor, and chucking his broom aside hastily, he heaved Pez into his arms and sprinted into the Hospital Wing.
"Nurse!" Blake called out, not caring if he was disturbing any other patients.
He carefully placed Pez down on one of the empty beds and looked around the wing for who ever was the head nurse.

Maddiie was laying two bed besides Pez.

"She'll be here soon, she a bit busy"
"All this would not had happen if we didn't go to the Forbidden forest, and Pez over here wouldn't have follow us" Maddiie whisper harshly.

Pez layed there unable to open her eye's but she knew what was going on. her eye's were sensitive to the light. She could feel blake pick her up and put her on the empty bed carfully.She could hear Maddiie tell Blake she shouldn've followed, but she didn't follow them. SHe herd Blake yelling and wondered what was going on.

"Well no point sulking about it now, what's done is done," Blake said, passing Maddiie and apologetic smile. The throbbing in his head had begun again, and he winced slightly before seating himself in a chair nearby. "At least we made it out okay..."

"Yeah I guess." She had remember her dream thought. It was coming back to her, it was horrible.

"But I cant be put in these situation. My mom already lost my Brother, if she lose another I think she kill herself" Maddiie spoken an a whisper.

"Well then you should be more careful from now on," Blake suggested. "And... I'm sorry about your brother," he added, not pushing the subject further.

Maddiie looked at Pez.

"I hope she okay" even thought she was hurt herself.

Blake glanced at Pez and frowned, "Yeah, I do too... Where is the nurse!?"

Pez tried to talk, but couldn't.She was finally able to open her eye's and look around.She looked around and saw Blake and Maddiie wondering to find the nurse.
She tried to talk again, but all that came out was a simple grunt.She was reduced to tears because she couldn't talk.

"I don't know." Maddiie looked away.

[As a volunteer in the Hospital Wing I could respond to your thread. However, I need to know what exactly is wrong with Pez so that my character may be able to see her and assess what is going on.]

((as far as I know she lost conscious and I'm bleeding from my knee but the Nurse is handling that an another thread)))

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
((as far as I know she lost conscious and I'm bleeding from my knee but the Nurse is handling that an another thread)))
[How can the nurse be handling the injuries she has in this thread in another thread? I need to know what is wrong with her in this thread, so that I can help. Things such as why she cannot talk, and why she was unable to open her eyes but still conscious of what was going on around her.]

((which I dont understand how she lost strenght))

((I am not sure. But all I know is that she collapsed in the forest. Maddiie is bleeding [as she mentioned] and Blake has a bruised head.))

{which is why I don't get...she just passed out. I'm more an need an help than she is. But I'll go along with it I guess}

((Why don't you read the RP? I mean she couldn't breath in the forest just because of the air difference(It was higher altitude or something.).so she collapsed.Well if maddiie needs more help then she should get help if she needs it more?))

Pez Rolin said:
((Why don't you read the RP? I mean she couldn't breath in the forest just because of the air difference.so she collapsed.Well if you need more help then you should get help if you need it more?))
[Never mind then. I tried. I will allow the Head Nurse to help you.]

{im out of this one going back to my own}

Maddiie decided to lay near the door waiting for the nurse letting them talk alone.

{exit}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back