OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Yew Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jerara had enjoyed the last halloween feast so much that he had preplanned his costume, he wasn't anything particularly imaginative, a werewolf hunter, he had a fake wand in his hand since he couldn't actually bring his real wand to the feast with him. He had a smile on his face and was just happy to be at the feast. It was strangely fun, the ones at his muggle school hadn't been as fun, well, they also hadn't involved anything more than exceedingly mundane muggle things, this always looked and felt just amazing. The boy was pretty happy with his costume, and he was pretty happy to attend. He made his way into the room, looking for a fake werewolf to pretend to chase, if any had turned out. Jerara had heard rumours that occasionally real werewolves were let in the school and he had to admit it was pretty weird thing, dangerous too but no one else seemed to mind, so he was happy to ignore it too. Jerara grabbed a drink from the drinks table and wandered around the room, it was pretty cool, he couldn't wait to get better costumes as the years went on, he definitely intended to have the most amazing costume by the time his final year rolled around. For now, he was just happy, and ready to have some halloween fun.

Mila felt for her sister with all the fake werewolf costumes running rampant but she tried not to let that worry her too much as she looked around the Great Hall, wondering what to do next but before she could decide she spotted a drinks table so the girl walked up and poured herself some of the cherry flavoured punch, careful not to spill it on her minion costume which she had worked hard on to make believable although she got the feeling that most people really didn't get the reference to the old cartoon movie. After taking a sip she looked over to a boy standing near by and said, "Hey what are you meant to be?" Clearly he had the more obscure costume of the pair. The girl adjusted the oversized 'goggles' and smiled at him, curious to see what he might say.

Jerara was enjoying himself, he'd not really run into anyone he knew just yet, but he was enjoying himself. He had some candy in his hands and was munching on that slowly, taking a sip of his drink every so often. He was therefore surprised when a girl came up to him and asked what he was meant to be and Jerara looked at her with a small smile, "I'm a werewolf hunter, I hunt werewolves who've gone rogue," Jerara told her, and he glanced at her costume, it rung a bell with him, but he couldn't place, it was something old, way before his time. For the life of him he couldn't figure it out, but he knew he'd seen it before, "What are you? I think I know but I don't remember the name of it," Jerara said honestly with a little bit of a smile in his words.

Camila had hardly anticipated the boy's response - how was she to know such a thing existed. If her sister had known she'd not told the young Ravenclaw and so suddenly she felt angry and scared and protective all within the span of a second while she tried to sip her punch - not letting on that it was affecting her. "Do people really do that?" she asked the boy, glancing away briefly to collect herself as much as the Latina could. She had forgotten all about her costume now that she was discovering that there was a real danger in the wizarding world that she'd been naive to before - except the scary house she'd gone to. "I'm a Minion - it's from a muggle movie," she said offhandedly, clearly more interested in the boy's costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back