Hungry!!

Crispin V. Cold

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Crispin practically ran into the Great Hall for dinner. He and Zoe had been practicing on the quidditch pitch and his stomach sounded like a pack of wild hedgehogs. He sat down at the Slytherin table and almost drooled at all the food spread out. "Oh yeah." He grabbed some fried chicken, mashed potatoes, shepherd's pie, bread pudding, meatloaf and other stuff. He sat there wolfing it down.

Zoe had quickly gone to the Slytherin Common room to put her stuff away. When she reached the Slytherin table, she saw Crispin devouring all the food he saw. She began to laugh so hard, her face turned almost as red as her hair.

She sat down across from him, and neatly took a piece of chicken leg, in her plate and cut it with a knife, and fork, then ate it piece by piece. She wondered if he knew she was joking, but kept up the 'neat act'.

"You look as though you haven't eaten since last week!" She said, after a couple of bites of her chicken leg, with a great big smirk on her face.

Crispin belched loudly but had the good grace to look sheepish about it. He saw Zoe out of the corner of his eye and would've laughed. Except that would've sprayed mashed potatoes all over the table. He didn't think she'd appreciate that. He straightened up and calmly wiped his mouth with his napkin and mimicked her with the only thing left on his plate; half a piece of treacle tart. He chuckled and ate it then sat back and rubbed his belly.

"Ahh. Worth the wait." He pat his belly and grinned dopily.

Zoe wanted to laugh when Crispin belched, but kept on eating her chicken leg. She poured herself a cup of butterbeer, and took a couple of sips.
After some time, she said, "Which one's your favourite?" She then motioned towards the food on the table, in front of her, not the scraps in front of him.

Crispin groaned. "I can't even look at food!" He closed his eyes in mock agony then peeked one open. "But if I had to choose it'd be the bread pudding."

Zoe laughed, "Mine would probably have to be, the Chicken Leg!" She said, grabbing another one, but eating it her usual, sloppy way.

Crispin almost fell from his chair laughing so hard. His already full stomach started to hurt with him holding his sides. "Very ladylike Zoe!"

Zoe laughed, covering her full mouth. "So, will you be going to the Yule Ball with Katrina?" She asked, giving him a wink, remembering how he had acted during the Halloween Feast towards Katrina.

"That apparent huh?" He sat back in his chair and grinned. "Yeah. She said yes, for some reason. Who're you going with?"

Zoe got a great grin on her face, and said, "Nobody. I'm going solo this year."
She then took a great gulp of her Butterbeer, and gave a loud burp, "Oh, excuse me." She said, and went a little red.

Crispin casually took a large swallow of his butterbeer and leaned back, belching spectacularly. So loud that the other tables looked at him. "Beat that," he smirked.

Zoe laughed, and looked around noticing that some of the students at the other tables were watching, but didn't really care. She took a big gulp of her butterbeer, and took in as much air as she could.

She gave out a burp that was quite loud, but not as loud as Crispin's had been. "Aww, too bad." She said, giggling, "I couldn't beat a boy at his own game."
But then she gave out a couple of smaller burps, because all the air hadn't gone out of her system.

Crispin yelped and flailed his arms back and fell back in his chair. He acted like he was struggling to get up when she was burping little burps and finally made it into his chair, gasping for breath.

"You beat me. Geez, Zoe, you do that and we could knock the opposing team off their brooms for sure."

Zoe laughed, and went a little red from embarrasement. "That's good." She said, then ate some of the salad on the table.

Crispin grinned at her, laughing softly into his butterbeer. "Not that we'll get a good game going anytime soon." His voice was wistful.

Zoe got a puzzled look on her face, then said, "What do you mean by that?" Then ate one of the treacle tarts that was on the table.

"Well, like with our forfeit. Has Slytherin gotten to play a game yet this year?" He leaned back in his chair and absently ate a cookie.

"No, we haven't, your right." She said, even though she had missed the last game, she remembered there was a game coming up.

"Sorry. I don't mean to be a pessimist." Crispin finished the cookie.

Zoe pulled a grape off from one of the plates of fruits, attempted to hold a serious look on her face, then said, "You better be!" But then on the word 'be', she cracked up laughing, and threw the grape at Crispin.

The grape popped right off his forehead. Crispin stared at her in disbelief and wide eyed. Then he smirked. "Oh it's on now." Laughing he grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes and flung them her way.

(they can hit you or not. a food fight sounded fun. :p )

Zoe wasn't expecting to get a facefull of mashed potatoes, covering her eyes, and she couldnt see what she picked up, but she could feel it. It felt like she was holding something kind of hard, and crumbly. Bread, that's it! I hope he has a hard head! She thought to herself as she raised her arm, and flung it like a sling shot across the table towards Crispin.

She quickly uncovered her eyes from the mashed potatoes, and ate as much as she could from off her face. Her hair, would be another thing.

(Hehe, food fights are super fun. :) )

Crispin held his belly and roared with laughter until he knocked out of his chair by a solid brick of bread. Groaning yet still laughing he grabbed two handfuls of raisins and lobbed them at Zoe, gasping with laughter when some of them stuck in the mashed potatoes.

Zoe smiled and rolled her eyes when the raisins came flying her way. She took a handful of some chips in front of her, and reached over the table and crumbled them over Crispins head. "Ha! How do you like that?" She exclaimed with her goofy Weasley grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back