Hunger

"The chocolate chips will melt when we cook them but maybe I'll add some unsweetened cooking chocolate....it might make them a little browner." Hilary found a canister of it and went to scoop some in.

"And Hilary Grace breaks form the recipe!" Courtney shouted in a dramatic voice.

She spotted an old music player in the back of the kitchen and ran to turn it on. Once it was playing music, she made her way back to the brownie mix. She began to stir and dance at the same time. "Wooooo!"

Hilary finished pouring in a scoop of the chocolate, atleast they had most of the ingredients needed in the real recipe. Hilary took the huge pan she had finished greasing and flouring as well as a pile of rolling pins. She put them on the counter and said "okay... wield your weapons it's time for the fun part!!"

Kale looked down at the rolling pins Hilary set on the counter top. With a furrowed brow he stared at the others with a confused expression, "What the heck are those?"

Playing along with the joke realising that her companions knew NOTHING about muggle cooking she picked up a rolling pin and started sword fighting with Courtney. In the process she attempted to explain it to Kale. "These are rolling pins you use them to roll out batters and such so they are even....well atleast muggles do, and we will because it's lots of fun." She was still sword fighting Courtney and looked back towards her to see if she got it.

Courtney made a stabbing motion towards Hilary with the rolling pin. "Aha!"

"Hil, I know what rolling pins are!" Courtney cried. "I just have never rolled brownies before. But, let's do it!"

"Alright, just take some flour and put it on your rolling pin." Hilary poured the now well mixed clump of pretend Brownie batter into the giant pan. It just kind of sat there and Hilary could see some mini marshmallows sticking out of it. wow that was smart... <_< "Okay just roll it flat!!"

Courtney did not even want to attempt to roll out the brownie clump. She handed her rolling pin to Lily. "Here, you go Lily, why don't you take a stab at it!"

"Beautiful pun Courtney.." Hilary smiled and dug in, she tried to start flattening it and then found a huge chunk of honey in the middle.... "Courtney I thought you melted this! :p " Hilary said jokingly knowing that from the start she hadn't because being a witch she couldn't work a microwave...

"Hmmm." Courtney said as she scratched her head. "Maybe Hogwarts needs to have cooking lessons added to the curriculum."

"Our Brownies will just have an uneven texture. Won't take away from their taste."

"Yes...maybe they should teach cooking classes, muggle cooking lessons just for people like you who can't do this type of thing. Or maybe we just have to do this more often....you know have another bake fest!!" Hilary smiled "okay and I'll trust that these taste good, seeing as it's like all sugar and chocolate....oh and that salt." She once again tried to roll out the brownies.

Lily finally found a way to get up from the floor. She was laughing so hard she was in tears. She took the rolling pin from Courtney and tried to help make the mess they created fit into the pan.

"Oh my. This is just NOT looking like any brownies that I ever made!" she exclaimed, tears of laughter running down her face. "Lemmme at that pan!" she cried as she pushed Hilary out of the way. She pounded the batter with her rolling pin, splattering it all over everyone.

"Oops!" she said with a devilish grin on her face. >:)

"Ew! Be careful, Lily!" Kale exclaimed, backing away from her with the rolling pin, "That should be considered a weapon in your hands!"

There was toxic goo, flower and other unfamiliar substances on his robes from the girls 'baking'. "This is gross.." he said laughing.

"I'm sorry. Did I get a little on you?" she said with a giggle, knowing full well she did. "A weapon? You ain't seen nothing yet!" Lily exclaimed as she took off after Kale, goopy batter dripping from her rolling pin. She rolled the pin on his frontside, getting him covered even more than he was.

Courtney began to laugh hysterically. "Whoa guys, we are making a HUGE mess. I hope I don't get in trouble for this!"

Courtney grabbed a bottle of ketchup form the cupboard and aimed it in Kale's direction, but did not squirt anything at him.

Now Hilary was the one rolling around with laughter, she managed to stand up a squish the rest of the batter into the pan. Before anyone else could come up with a "better" idea she went over to the pre-heated oven and slid the pan inside. "Wow, you lot bake like three year old" She was crying, she was laughing so hard and decided that they totally had to do this again. "But you know...little kids have the most fun" she picked up her own goopy rolling pin and started chasing down Lily with it.

Kale ran around the kitchen frantically squealing, and laughing. When Lily matted a clump of gooey mess on his robes he looked at her with a face full seriousness, "Ohhh! You've asked for it now, Potter!" Kale grabbed a handfull of flour in one hand and two eggs in another. "You can run but you can't hide!" Kale threw the flour toward Lily and the room was filled with whiteness while coating them all, he laughed manically and looked at Courtney who had a bottle of Ketchup. "Don't be a hero!" he laughed.

Lily squeeled when she realized that Hilary was coming for her. "EEK!" She took off running, ducking behind Kale and grabbing him to be a human shield from Hilary's goopy rolling pin. She hoped that Hil got Kale in the crossfire, since he tried to nail her with flour and eggs.

"Oh! I would, I would!" Kale threw one of the eggs at Courtney, and laughed at the yoke ozzed on her shirt. "Got chya!" he yelled, trying to get away from Lily who was using him as a human shield, "Fight your own battles, Lily!" Kale was now running away from Courtney, who he assumed had a counter attack against his egg throwing.

Courtney shrieked when the egg had hit her. "Kale! You're brave, throwing eggs at a prefect!" She then opened the bottle of ketchup and began to chase after Kale with it, squirting some into his hair.

Lily looked at Hilary and mouthed the words Lets get him! She took a pair of eggs from the counter and raced after Kale.

"OH I will fight my own battles thank you!" She caught up to Kale and jumped on his back, smashing the eggs into his hair. The mess from the eggs and the ketchup from Courtney dripped down his front in a gross goo.

"Prefect, shmefect!" Kale mocked Courtney from earlier.
"My beautiful locks!" he called outloud, imitating sobbing. He couldn't hold a straight face, Kale still hand his second egg held in his hand as Lily jumped on his back, he spun around and fell on the floor with her still stuck. Kale turned around and smooshed the egg in Lily's hair, he was laughing even louder now. Kale got up from the girls and tried to run away to the opposite side of the kitchen, but slipped in some of the goo and slipped on his bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back