Hunger for Knowledge

Hayley put on her smile as he saw Collin, he was one of those who had good names. "Sure, please do" She said politely, Hayley loved the Jins and also his sister. Hayley had heard that the family's well known in the society and that was the only answer why Hayley was acting nice to them. She sipped her hot cocoa as he watch Meyke greet him. She was pathetic and desperate for having friends, she hated those kind of people. Again how could she be a Slytherin? She should be in Hufflepuff with all those cry babies and desperate wannabes. Hayley then looked back to Collin "So Collin, tell me... How's Cherrie doing?"

Meyke turned at Aliz and heard she replied a greet to the student. From Aliz's replies, Meyke heard that the student named Collin. Meyke glanced at Hayley, afraid Hayley would be reprimanded because she was seen shouting as busy and Collin dare speak to her. But Hayley was being so generous and want to share a seat with Collin. Meyke snorted, can not think of a reason from Hayley.

Alix was getting enough of Hayley's fawning and arrogant attitude. She could do being ignored but she couldn't just stand stuck-up and fawning. So, with a deep sigh, she said directly to Hayley, staring right into her eyes: "So, please do tell me Ms ... whatever you're named, how many times a day do you butter up to someone? Ignoring my introduction was just fine but keep in mind that I'm a Edle." She never used that title, because she never really felt the need to pull ranks. But this was an exception.

(OOC: hey d'u want me to get her out/ let the drama rooolll??)

Once again, Hayley rolled her eyes at them. She didn't know why they were distracting her, it was the library which suppose to be QUIET.
"What do you want, ms?" She looked at the girl she didn't notice the girl she was too transparent to her, the Meyke girl seemed to be a lot colorful than that girl and a lot more annoying.

(( I prefer drama xD ))

Meyke heard Hayley replied with clear tone of exasperation in her voice. Meyke thought like that. Aliz turned out to have disturbing Hayley's activities today. Meyke snorted and did not comment on anything because Hayley was not talking about Meyke at her words. Meyke prefer to be calm and wait for Aliz's respond for Hayley.

"Evening" Collin greeted the other girl. He chuckle as Alix called him Charming, he was proud of that. He stared at the girl for a several minute, they seemed to be... Fighting but Collin didn't know why. If they wanted to know how far a fight could go, they should watch Cherie and Collin fought. Cherie would be yelling wildly with mean words. He could never understand why Cherie was sorted in Gryffindor, he thought that the girl would end up in Slytherin but he was wrong, Gryffindor was the place for her.

Collin had seen girls like Hayley before, those who only hang out with certain people. His cousin was one of them, she would only hang out with certain people not all. So he was used to it, seeing arrogant attitude and stuff, he didn't mind tho since Cherie had been arrogant for the whole time. "You should probably stop... It's the library" He said not wanting to disturb the other students.

"Very well," Alix remarked, neutral in tone but very exasperated in mind, "this is the library after all..." she couldn't understand at all how Collin managed to be with Hayley, in her opinion, stuck-up people was the worst kind. And had she even said things above an acceptable volume? Again in her opinion no.
"Nothing, your high excellency. Just my astonishment about you." Alix replied to Hayley and then added in her mind, 'I meant your attitude.' and then she grinned face away, and started on her own book.

Meyke looked at Collin and smiled at him. Collin is friendly eventhough he is Hayley's friend. Meyke didn't want to make noise. She didn't want it except Hayley want to make it. Meyke felt that Aliz didn't like Hayley too. Collin, of course, doesn't know the problem. How poor he is. And Meyke didn't want to talk more about Hayley. It will make Meyke felt more bad than before. So, Meyke kept her mouth quiet.

Collin had been in these kind of situation before, his sister would be the one who was acting like a brat, worse than Hayley. While Hayley would keep quiet and wanted other people to stop banging on her personal space, Cherie would yell at him and start insulting him so bad that he would have a massive headache just like what happen earlier before they were not in Hogwarts. Collin look back at Hayley and shrugged, she was one of a good friend of his so he knew exactly why she was like that.

Collin then look back to the other two girls, he didn't want the fight to go further. "Sorry" He said, Collin had been doing that for his sister a lot and doing it for Hayley wasn't a big deal. It was just a word anyway. "So Alix, how's your history of magic homework?" He asked randomly.

Hayley rolled her eyes as soon as the Alix girl commented on her. She didn't care what the girl said, she didn't want to be distracted when she was reading. Hayley sipped her cocoa and continue reading her book, she didn't mind if it was Casper who bother her but if it was somebody else then she would mind. Except if they were her friends. Hayley's mood was ruin by the girls, she stood up grabbing her books and her hot cocoa "It's good to see you again, Collin send my regards to Cherie" Hayley smiled at him, leaving the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back