Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2" Flexible Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Tholomyes looked at himself in the mirror as he once again adjusted the tie that he was wearing. He was so excited about it. He would be attending the yuleball with Emma, at long last he would get to be with her at that amazing event, he was so excited for it. The boy had been staring at his outfit for far too long, adjust the trousers, the shoes, the shirt, the way his hair sat, just everything. He wanted it to be perfect and this was the only way it was going to be perfect. Tholomyes knew he couldn’t waste time any longer so he headed out the dorm excitedly and walked down all the steps to the great hall. He stood in front of the doors and couldn’t help the wide grin upon his face. This was amazing. This would be incredible. He knew that Emma would be the most beautiful girl at the ball, and after all the lost time, this wouldn’t make up for any of it, but it would certainly be a good way of creating new memories that they could treasure moving forward. He loved her so much and he was so excited for this. The boy was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet as he waited for her to arrived.

This night had to be perfect, Emma Snow focused as she tugged on the top of her dress to make sure maximum coverage. Since she did not feel comfortable with showing off so much skin, she put on black tights to go along with her strapless dress. With her hair tusseled Emma smiled as she remembered the moment that she lept into Theo's arms. How she felt about him was no contest, though she vaguely remembered Jean and Victoria's relationship, before frowning. They did not last, but did that mean that she would not last with Theo? Maybe if they did not really announce anything... As far as she knew, Jean and Victoria just remained best friends, nothing more, but split apart or something. Emma did not know the full story, and she might not ever since Jean was gone. Hopefully, she would not suffer the same fate as her brother, in death, for falling for a muggle-born. Emma pushed these thoughts from her head, already forming a perfect plan. She bounded down the stairs, on the way to the Yule Ball for a night of fun. Soon enough, the Gryffindor arrived, almost tripping on her heels. She saw him. Handsome as ever. Beaming from ear to ear, she made her way to him and piped, "Ready?"

Tholomyes looked up as she approached him, and he smiled softly at her, just a beautiful person. His tongue felt locked in his mouth. he didn't want to say anything to get this perfect night wrong. He held out his hand to her and nodded, he couldn't be more ready to spend this time with her. He couldn't imagine how hard her life had been in the last few years, and he just wanted this night to be perfect. He squeezed her hand and lightly walked with her to the dance floor, "Let's make the most of it," he said as he put his arms around her waist and as he started dancing with her, how he had longed to just spend this evening with her years before. He couldn't really believe that she was here with him, that she stood in front of him. Everything about her just so beautiful, so incredible. Theo was in disbelief, but he knew to make the most of it, swaying with her to the music, keen to just forget about everyone else, everything else and enjoy this time he had with her, and hope that it never ended, "I spent time getting better at dancing," he lightly joked, even though he was as awkward and poor at dancing as he had always been.

Emma placed her arms around his shoulders as his hands rested upon her waist. Emma had different feelings for him than she had when she was younger. These were deeper, more sincere than anything she had ever felt, and all of it reflected in her blue eyes. The very same eyes as her accursed father, which she had never even known. But, being with Theo, all the negativity in her life just melted away. The others around seemed to vanish, as he became the center of her world. Her eyes held the same sparkle of happiness as she had when she was a first year. Emma giggled a bit at his joke, "I apologize in advance if I step on your feet. I don't have much practice." It has been a while since she danced. She never went to any of the celebrations in Durmstrang. She moved slowly, taking her time in everything she did. She looked back at him and smiled gently. "You know, I bet you will make Head Boy next year. You are like a rock, stable and reliable. Everything I needed while I was away."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back