Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha paced the entrance hall out of boredom. How Aleyha missed her hometown. She missed for her first friend. Though, the Parselmouth had assumed that her best friend from the past had went to Beauxbatons. The girl did not even know of Aleyha's gift, for she had developed it after the move to Australia. Aleyha sighed and wanted to listen to her music, but electronics did not work here. It saddened her slightly, and she shrugged it off. Aleyha made sure that she did not step into the sunlight as she walked around the area. Her red eyes glanced toward the area of the door, and shrugged lightly. She began to hum a song from the muggle world, from which she was raised for many years of her life. The very life that turned her into the girl she is today. No one knew of her past, and Aleyha was going to keep it that way too.

Anne walked through the corridors, a frown on her face. Living without electronic things was hard for her, and impossible to live without music. Her guitar was up in her room, still unpacked, as Anne was too busy to play music lately with classes amongst everything else. She sighed as she thought of home, not that she missed much about it. Home wasn't exactly where she wanted to be right now, but she still missed it. Anne missed her best friend, but guessed she had gone to Beauxbatons or something. Anne was going to the French school, but her parents had changed their minds last minute, sending Anne off to this dump.

She walked into the enterance hall, and looked at the gems in the house hourglasses. The green of Slytherin, her house, was easily the most beautiful colour there was. Anne heard someone humming a song that seemed strangely familier. She turned around and looked at... Aleyha? Her mouth dropped open as she looked at her friend. "What. The. Heck...?" she said, a typical 'Anne Houser' comment.

Aleyha continued to hum, and her fingers fiddled with her Slytherin robes. She flicked her white blond hair back, and stopped humming when a familiar voice cut her short. Then the comment. The Parselmouth thought frantically in her mind, That couldn't be...? Her red eyes followed the voice to see the one girl that she thought she would never see again. Aleyha exclaimed, "Anne!" Aleyha rushed to her, and threw her arms around her childhood friend. "Wow, I never thought that you would be coming here!" Aleyha took a step back, a genuine smile upon her features. Aleyha added, "I have so much to tell you, and so little time." Aleyha was too happy to have her friend in her school.

Anne's face split into a huge grin as Aleyha said her name, and Anne didn't smile too often. She had been so sure that she would never see Aleyha again, but here she was, clear as day. Another of the annoying Houser sayings, 'clear as day'. Anne had no idea how something could be clear as day, days weren't always clear. She supposed that was something she would never find out, not that she cared in the slightest!

"Same with you, I thought you'd be at Beauxbatons, or somewhere!" Anne practically shouted at her friend. "Why- what- how-?" she spluttered, talking fast, she had so much to say! "You're in Slytherin!" she exclaimed, seeing Aleyha's uniform for the first time.

Aleyha laughed, something she did not do often at all, "No, we moved to Australia! My brother is in Ravenclaw. I got the best house. I sure hope you got Slytherin too!" Never had she felt so happy. How could this year get any more perfect? Aleyha had no idea. It couldn't get any better unless all the mudbloods were removed. "Oh, Anne, I'm a Parselmouth!" she exclaimed happily. She had not spoken to Anne in such a long time, she had no idea what her reaction would be to this. Aleyha could only hope it was a good one. Aleyha could not stop smiling. Now, they could do crazy things together once again. Aleyha wondered if Anne would be into dying each other's hair crazy colors.

"Australia, woah..." Anne's mouth opened slightly. "Ravenclaw, that's not too bad. At least it wasn't Hufflepuff, or Wussypuff as they are calliing it nowadays." she snorted. Apparently a Hufflepuff girl was talking badly about her own house, what an idiot! "Well, duh. How could I not be in Slytherin?" she scoffed, just thinking about being put into another house was enough to make her gag. Anne's mouth dropped open even more, a 'o' of surprise. "A Parselmouth!" she screamed, then quietened down in case Aleyha didn't want people to hear. "Seriously? That's amazing!" she said in a whisper-scream, somthing only people like Anne could do.

Aleyha nodded. Anne had a point, like she always did in the past. "Ravenclaw is a worthy house. And Wussypuffs? Never heard of that nickname for the things." Aleyha had not met one in her year yet, and did not want to either. She hated that house, just because. Aleyha beamed once more, "Worthy house to fit the two of us. I'm glad the hat chose right for you and well as for me." Aleyha was a little shocked that Anne screamed, but did not flinch. She was used to it, and almost expecting it. Aleyha blushed slightly, and glared at those that were staring at them. They turned away, and she faced Anne once more. "Yes, I am. It's pretty cool. All the more reason to scare my mom." She laughed into her hand. Dorothee was afraid of her own daughter, and that was just odd.

Anne smirked. "I was quite amazed actually, the rest of the 'Wussypuffs' haven't done anything about it. Now, if it was a Slytherin..." she raised an eyebrow, as she thought of what would happen to that poor soul if they dared to say anything bad about the most worthy house. "Not that anyone would even dare try..." she said with a dark little laugh. "I do wonder if this lot of Slytherins are any good, in past years they have been rather stupid..." she said, frowning. The few Slytherins she had met in the older years had been... decent. Even though she had pretended to be nice, something Anne was not in the least.

She smiled as Aleyha mentioned scaring her mom. She didn't know Aleyha's family well, so she couldn't exactly comment on that. "I was planning on getting a snake, perhaps you could come and help me pick?" she asked. Anne had been debating whether or not to get one: she didn't want to seem like she was getting one just because others were. Most of Slytherin were getting snakes, at leasted it seemed that all the first years had one. Anne had wanted a snake for years, ever since she was little. Anne wasn't sure if she had told Aleyha about that, but she probably would have.

(OOC: where is Aleyha from, before she moved?)

Aleyha was from Paris, France, and lived there for the majority of her life. :)

Aleyha frowned a bit when she mentioned if someone were to disgrace their house. Aleyha smirked and said coldly, "They will be having a pleasant trip down a flight of stairs if they dare to make fun of our house." Aleyha rubbed her hands together to get a little bit of warmth to them. She had been known to have ice cold skin, and well, sometimes it affected her as well to where she needed some friction to get the feeling back. Aleyha did not know many older Slytherins. Just stories of the oldest boy. "I haven't met any older ones, except Larissa. But she is okay, I suppose." Aleyha shrugged lightly. Aleyha only knew that their year will be running the school in a matter of time. Just when, was the question.

Aleyha thought for a moment. Helping Anne pick out a snake would be fun. Just like she did with Brodie. Aleyha finally said, "Sure! I helped out my other friend, Brodie, and needless to say that it was fun. I would be glad to help you out. Didn't you parents ban you or something for having one?" Aleyha realized that a lot of people were wanting snakes. She on the other hand needed a snake. It was a necessity for this albino Parselmouth. However, a snake wasn't for show, and that was what was getting to Aleyha. Snakes were not a fashion statement, but rather a best friend. Aleyha would gladly knock some sense into someone otherwise.

Hmm, should Anne be from France too? It would be a little odd otherwise...

Anne smiled slightly, wondering if Aleyha had actually pushed someone down the stairs. It seemed like a very Aleyha thing to do. "Larissa, huh. What year is she in?" Anne asked. She decided she should meet as many people in her house as possible, and possibly try to make friends with other houses. It might be useful to have people who trusted her in other houses, it could be good. Even if it meant having to talk to a Hufflepuff.

Anne shuddered at the thought of having to 'make friends' with a Hufflepuff. "Who's Brodie?" she wondered out loud. She tucked a piece of blue-tipped white-blonde hair behind her ears. "Great! Yeah, my parents said something stupid about me they thought it might eat Elle's mice, or whatever." she snorted. Her stupid Squib sister insisted on keeping mice. Her whole room was like a giant mouse playground. Frankly, Anne found it stupid because it meant she wasn't allowed a snake.

Yeah, or else it wouldn't really make much sense, huh.

Aleyha answered in a soft voice, “She is a Slytherin, and in her second year. But she had Veela blood in her. I am rather unsure about half-creatures. Has to be better than being a mudblood though.” Aleyha still had no opinion of the girl just yet. Just that she seemed a bit cooler than she normally would even consider. Then again, she seemed to be interested in her only because of her ability. And Asparuh? Aleyha could not be too sure on that one. Aleyha narrowed her eyes in thought, until a question popped into her head by her best friend.

Aleyha quickly covered her thinking with a short laugh and answered smoothly, “Brodie is a Slytherin, and is in our year. He was the first person I met when I moved here. He is a great friend, and you will just have to meet him one day. Same with Ai Adlam, and she is in Ravenclaw. And finally Jarrod, who is also a Slytherin.” Aleyha felt so great that her friends of all time will be around her. Aleyha laughed, “Ah, that sucks. You should have freed the mice and say something like, they ran away or something. But really, that is a stupid reason to not let you have a snake because of Elle.” Aleyha emphasized her saying by rolling her crimson eyes.

"Veela, how interesting..." Anne said, raising her eyebrows. "I suppose part-Veela isn't as bad as a werewolf, or whatever. The only thing worse than a mudblood is a muggle. Or, a muggle is better, because they are so stupid and innocent, while mudbloods can use our magic against us." she said coldly.

Anne still wasn't good at reading her best friend, and that frustrated her a little. Most people were like books, but Aleyha was hard to head. Anne was much the same, and that was one reason the two were friends. "Interesting, I should really meet some other people around the school, I don't know anyone except you here. Except those idiotic Phoenix triplets, ugh." she rolled her eyes. The Phoenix triplets were so annoying! Especially that Emma-Lily one, she blew up at people for no reason at all.

Anne smiled. "I tried, but Elle never leaves her room, it's quite creepy really." she shuddered. "Filthy Squib." she said with a smirk. "I suppose my parents feel sorry for her, she is so lonely and sweet and pathetic." she said, mimicking her younger sister.

Aleyha shuddered in disgust. "I just cannot imagine meeting something that is part human and part dog. Just, gross." Aleyha's lips twitched, and she could just gag at the thought of muggles and mudbloods. Except mudbloods to her weren't just muggleborns, they were also to describe any sort of weak person in her mind as well. "Mudbloods taints the society, and they should not even be allowed in this world. Such filth and dishonor." Aleyha finished, with an almost sneer. Oh how much she would love to lock them all up and ship them to space.

Aleyha wondered what was going on through Anne's head. The albino Parselmouth shrugged it off though. Aleyha smiled, "I only meet the best people, and consider them friends. So, I am sure you will get along with them great. Just, don't befriend a girl named Taylor Marks, or anyone along with her. She is my enemy. I'm sure you wouldn't like her anyhow." Aleyha hated that girl, and had a good reason. Brightstone encounter had not been a good one, for her father had returned. However, Anne did not know the man, for he had returned after the move from France.

"I am afraid I have yet to meet the Phoenix triplets." But from the way Anne reacted, Aleyha no longer wished to. Not willingly, at least. She never wished to make enemies on purpose. She just didn't get along with most people. Thus, the hatred began. Aleyha was just being herself, and people hated her for it. Aleyha raised an eyebrow, "Elle is a Squib? Yuck, no wonder she never leaves the room. I'd lock her in there." She rolled her eyes. The Parselmouth could not really remember Elle, but she no longer cared anymore. Aleyha sure did not want to have to talk to a Squib if she could avoid it.

Anne nodded. "If they can't get rid of mudbloods, they should at least put them in a cage far, far away from the rest of us." Her lip curled into a smirk. The world would be a much better place if all the mudbloods were thrown into the sea and drowned. Or made into slaves, either one worked.

Anne smiled. "That is true." she said. She knew Aleyha only talked to 'worthy' people if she could help it. Anne didn't care who she talked to, they were either worthy enough to be friends or had some connections that she could take advantage of her. "Taylor Marks... is she in Gryffindor?" she asked, wondering if she had heard the name before. Probably, it wasn't too an uncommon name. Anne was a common name, and the girl hated her name. Her parents were so stupid, giving her a normal name. But Anne had learnt to live with it, by remembering that most people had worse names.

"Seriously, they're in Gryffindor and I would happily strangle each one of them." she said savagely. Anne snorted. "Yeah, were you there when I locked her in the supply closet?" she asked, thinking about that time ages ago.

Did Aleyha go to muggle school, or was she homeschooled? If she was homeschooled, would Anne have been homeschooled with her, or what?

Aleyha scowled in French, “L'écume dégoûtante ne mérite pas pour vivre.” She rolled her eyes, and shook her head. It was not often this Parselmouth would speak in her first language, but it also proved a point as well. Aleyha smirked when she pictured what Anne wanted to do. “Preferably drowned or thrown into a volcano. That would interesting to listen to, really.” Aleyha’s expression was indeed, dark, with a hint of sweetness to it as well.

Aleyha nodded only once. “Taylor is…one of them.” The Parselmouth hated saying the word, as it left a bad taste in her mouth. Almost like Hufflepuff. Aleyha’s lips pursed in thought. Was she there when Anne locked Elle in a closet? Aleyha could not remember, “I dunno, Anne. I wish I could remember but I cannot.” Aleyha scowled silently. That would have definitely been fun for her.

Aleyha went to a muggle school for less than two year, and got pulled out to be homeschooled. I guess Anne could have been homeschooled with Aleyha. Oh, and what she said in french was "Filthy scum does not deserve to live."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back