Hufflepuff Table

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bianca had met James at the Great Entrance and she had greeted him in the most terrible and rude way. Feeling rather embarrased and thought that she made a fool of herself, Bianca dashed into the Great Hall and grabbed a piece of toast. Biting into it, momories of James and her zoomed through her mind.

Its all wasted. He won't date me again. Why are you still dreaming girl..? Bianca asked herself as she poured herself some juice. Why did i act like an idiot? Its only James..not some man-eating death eater..

Silvia had made her way to the Great Hall, feeling rather hungry and as she pushed open the large doors, the small of food and the chatter of people hit into her. She smiled and made her way to the Hufflepuff table.
On her way to the table, however, a fellow Hufflepuff dashed past her. Silvia knew the girl a little, but wondered if she was really that hungry she couldn't wait to eat something, or if there was something wrong.

Never the less, Silvia made her way over to the girl and sat next to her. "Hello, Bianca," Silvia smiled, looking at the toast she held and desided she would have the scramble egg, and a nice warm piece of toast on the side.
"Are you all right? I couldn't help but notice you almost ran to the table ..." Silvia left it open for Bianca to fill in, yet hoping she didn't mind her asking. Silvia got together the scrambled egg and taost, and began to slowly eat her way into it.

Bia looked up when she realized someone was speaking to her. "Oh hi Silvia. Its a long story. James Hill just arrived after one month of being sick. And i rudely welcomed him. I don't know why. Maybe i missed him so much or I'm afraid he'll find out i went to the yule ball with Angus Greenwood. I don't know what to do!.." Bia explained, almost bursting into tears.

(Is this still open?)
Kate wandered into the Great Hall, she had just spoken to James after the news of his parents and she felt awful for him. Seeing Bia and another Hufflepuff at the Hufflepuff table, she walked over hoping that they could help her.

Bia looked as if she was almost in tears so she smiled and sat down behind her, "Whats up Bia?" She looked to the other girl for some answers as well.

James followed Kate slowly back into the Great Hall after meeting Pat, Bia and her from being away for a couple of months and finding out the news.
He shook it out from his head and saw Kate, Bia and another Hufflepuff sitting at the H table so it went over and sat next to Kate, "Hey guys!" He looked at Bia and saw that she was close to tears so he smiled warmly at her and asked, "Bia, whats up?"

Bianca turned when she heard more voices. "Hey Kate," she said wiping off her tears. "Nothing," Bianca replied, trying to save the embarrassment. "And H-hey James," Bianca said quietly, bravely smiling at the boy.

James smiled looking puzzled. "Hi Bia. Whats up? You have been crying haven't you. What's wrong? Has someone upset you?" He asked her carefully and placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her and not at all aware that he was the problem.

Bianca laughed at the two. "Don't worry, everything okay. So let's stop talking about me, and talk about you. So how's life now both of you?" Bianca asked, changing the subject. "And Kate, any boyfriend yet or new crush? I've got some thing with a Ravenclaw boy," Bianca replied, beaming a little.

James smiled at Kate in response and looked at Bia carefully as she announced her news. "So you drop me, then Angus and now you have this boy!" He exclaimed rather hurt. "Do you actually love any of us?" He asked then. "Well, i have Aly Snow, we are just friends for the time though." He answered to Kate.

Bianca chuckled at Kate's response. "Well, what about Henri? Both of you seem to like each other a lot," Bianca replied with a smile. "And very funny James!" Bianca replied, pushing him away playfully. "Alyssa Snow? That's a very good choice. But i really pitied her when that Aiden guy went out with Bella," Bianca replied with a sigh. "And Kate, what about Benji Rouzeer or Angus Greenwood?" Bianca asked. "I dumped Benji, so maybe you can have him," Bianca said with a laugh.

Kate looked kindly at James, she knew that he still was upset that he was ill and she dropped him and then she was completely blind to that fact. "Well, i am not that interested in just going out with people for the sake of it. I would prefer it to be something where we are at least fond of each other." Kate still felt uncomfortable with Bia's last sentence. Didn't she realise that she had broken James up.

James looked plainly at Bia. He really didn't know what he had seen in her. She didn't love anyone, she just loved having the attention of boyfriends. "I am noty being funny." He said rather seriously. "I can't believe you." He stated before sighing and looking at Kate for some help. Her face was the look of pity and it made him smile secretly. Didn't Bia know what he had just been through. "So i suppose it is alright for you, isn't it. You just saunter in, grab a boy's heart and then rip it and saunter out. I don't suppose you even think about the fact that they might have just been broken enough from being orphaned by their dead parents." He excaimed harshly. "Do you have any idea what i am going through these past few days." He nearly shouted at her as he ripped his hand off her shoulder where it had been and moved over to stand by Kate - the one person who understood him. At least even if she didn't, she still showed him that she cared.

(READ THE PM FIRST. I HAVE EXPLAINED)

Bia sighed. James was still the same James she knew. "Yes, my life is perfect. And apparently i don't know what you are going through, so please forgive me," she said back, not wanting to get angry. She was used to James's behavior. Bia turned back to Kate. "True, you should only go out with people you care, " she added with a smile. "Want some pumpkin juice Kate?" she asked Kate with a sweet smile.

(( Read it xD ))

James looked desperatly at Bia's calmness and calmed himself as well. "Well, the other day, i recieved information that i am now an orphan. When i was 4, my mum died, that was hard enough and the other day, my dad sadly went as well. It was too late to treat him and so i am now an orphan. Now you know." He stated before looking once more at Kate and leaving as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Kate sighed at James' temper. It wasn't his fault. After ll he had been through, maybe meeting up with Bia wasn't the best. Kate shot Bia a pleading look and whether she recieved it or not, she controlled what Kate may not have been able to control and took pity on the seathing James. As James walked over to Kate, she held his hand lightly to comfort him and he soon calmed down with Bia.

Then James left with a single tear and Kate burst into an apology to Bia. "I am so sorry Bia. Since he heard the news, he has been having many mood swings. You were great with him. I am sorry if he upset you. I think he has gone to the owlery or somewhere else. You won't catch him now. He will be gone." She sighed again and accepted the pumpkin juice. "Thank you very much." She stated as she drank it.

Bianca watched James leave. "Don't worry about him Kate, he'll be alright," she said to Kate with a nod. Bianca smiled at Kate. "So how's it been Kate?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back