Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
With her Emerald Streak in hand, Violet raced down to the Quidditch Pitch, with a box of Quidditch balls on hand for trials. Violet could honestly say she was nervous - sure, Rhyspa would be there too, but having to decide who would be playing on the Quidditch team this year would be a very difficult choice. Although her plan was really to let everyone be a part of the team. She'd learnt from last year that there could never be enough reserves. She remembered all too clearly racing around the common room the night before the Ravenclaw match trying to find some extra players - not something she wanted to repeat. Sitting 'sidesaddle' on her broom, like a classic scary Halloween witch, Violet hovered just above the ground, waiting for her teammates and prospective teammates to show up.

Katheryn had heard the Quidditch tryouts were today. She had put on a pair of practice Quidditch gear. It fit her nicely just like it should. They were her Hufflepuff robes that she used only in practice. When Kat got down to the pitch, she saw Violet hovering on her broom above the ground. Kat held her Streak in her hand as she walked towards Violet. She smiled brightly at the girl, her red curls bouncing as she walked. "Hey Violet! Are you excited about tryouts or what?" she said grinning brightly.

It was the big day, Ashley's been waiting for it to happen. The Hufflepuff Quidditch try outs, Ash woke up with a smile on her face, excited. At last she was going to take out her new firebolt.

Getting ready for the try outs, she picked a comfortable outfit for her to move freely. Tying her her hair on two side ponytails, Ash took a quick peek on her vanity mirror. "You can do this." She told herself from the mirror.

Taking out her new broom under her four-poster bed out of its case, Ash gripped it tightly. After getting her firebolt, she went off her dorm, out of the common room and walked down at the Quidditch pitch.

Ashley was very nervous as this is her first try-outs, before she graduate she must had to experience playing on the field. Walking at the the middle of the pitch, Ash saw some people she didn't barely knew.

How she wished Alex was here but seeing as Alex isn't here yet, Ash should start making friends. Ash greeted everyone and smiled, "Hello, I'm Ashley Cooper. Here for the try-outs."

Katheryn smiled as a girl walked up to Violet and herself. She introduced herself as Ashley Cooper. Kat had never met her before. Oh well, she needed some more friends anyways. Her sister would be gone next year so she would lose her next year. Katheryn stuck her hand out. "Its a pleasure to meet you Ashley." she said in her clear musical voice. "I'm Katheryn Kingsley." she said, introducing herself.

Patricia had decided that this year she had to remain busy, this meant putting herself head first into anything and everything that could keep her mind preoccupied so her thoughts didn't wander. Having spent the previous day in the Cooking Club; something which never really picked up but she was determined this year and she was somewhat proud of all the work she had put into it. Sitting on her bed, writing out a schedule for the Cooking Club she saw the time and decided she better make her way down to the Quidditch Pitch. Patricia hadn't planned being very 'social' this year, and to be fair she wasn't but she wanted to remain busy and Quidditch was a great way of doing that.

With her Amethyst Streak in her hand she made her way down to the Quidditch Pitch nervous for the days events. Quidditch try-outs in themselves were nerve wreaking but this year she was, once again, trying out for a different position. It wasn't that she didn't like being a Chaser, on the contrary - she loved it, but being a Beater this year seemed to hold some benefits for her. She had so much pent up anger at certain people yet she had no way of getting rid of it, so being a Beater would be the best way of doing it in a productive way.

Seeing Vi, Kat and Ashley standing at the pitch Patricia made her way over, planning on saying hello and letting Vi know she was ready for try-outs, she didn't feel like talking much lately. She hated staying distant from her friends but for now it was the best thing for themselves more than Patricia. "Hi guys." she said with little emotion, turning to Violet she said, "Just letting you know I'm ready when you are Vi. I'll be over on the benches." turning, she made her way over to the benches to wait on everyone else.

Alex found a notice on the board stating the try outs were today. Waking himself, more mentally up, he slipped on his sneakers and tied up the laces quickly. He didn't have lessons on today thankfully so he was free to go down to the pitch right now. He grinned as he did a light jog all the way to the pitch.
Giving a small nod to the little group of puffs in the pitch already, he grinned. He still had no broom of his own but he found the school brooms were very good if you put on a speeding charm on them. Taking one into his hand, he headed up to the group smiling. 'Hey Ashes, Kat, Vi,' he greeted them, a warm smile on his face. He was wearing some loose jeans on, with a blue jumper on. 'Hows evryone today then?'

Sam could honestly say that he was nervous for todays quidditch trials. So many people had signed up this year, so much that he convinced himself the night before that he wouldn't stand a chance. Sam sat on the end of his bed, going over his final decision of what he would try out for this year. His decision was Chaser, he was good at being a chaser, a lot of people knew that and inside - somewhere - he knew that. Before he could change his mind Sam grabbed his now, quite worn, Emerald Streak and hurried down to the Quidditch Pitch.

He was wearing a casual outfit, the more comfortable the better he thought to himself. On the way, Sam's nervousness seemed to disappear and was replaced by some sort of confidence, his theory was that it was an adrenline rush. Even if he didn't make the team, he could always be a sub? The thought dampened his spirits a bit. Playing Quidditch was something that he adored, he had so much fun last year, he couldn't think of what it would be like not playing full time this year. Sam stopped himself from thinking further, "Hey!" He beamed to Violet and the rest of the Hufflepuffs as he stood next to his Alex.

Katheryn turned to smile at Pat as she came onto the Pitch. She frowned as she notice something odd about her friend. What was up with her this year? Kat made a mental note to check with her friend later and see what was up. Kat smiled as she heard Alex's voice behind her. As far as she knew, Alex and Kiera were doing fine and personally she hoped it stayed that way. Katheryn liked Alex and didn't want to see him or Kiera get hurt. Kat turned and gave him a hug. "Hey Alex! Oh its good you know, just waiting on tryouts to start. Are you nervous?" she asked him, knowing that he hadn't ever played on the House team.

Alex was slightly surprised as Kat turned and gave him a hug. When she let go, his hands ran through his hair nervously, giving her a smile. 'Me, no. I'm not nervous. Just a bit of fun like always,' he told her thruthfully. He gave her an encouraging smile before Sam turned up.
'Hey Sam. Still thinking of going for Chaser? You were a great beater last year you know,' he greeted him, smiling. He had seen Sam's change of mood towards the game and wondered what it was that had changed his mind though he had no idea.

Katheryn smiled. She turned to Alex as he spoke. "I'm sure you will do great. Though I was surprised when I saw your name on the sign up sheet. I didn't think you liked Quidditch much." she admitted. Katheryn had to admit that even though she had been a starter on last year's team, she was nervous about this year. There were so many new students trying out. Kat was just going to have to do her best. She had gotten Kiera to teach her a few things over the summer that her sister was so famous for. Hopefully, it would help her.

Ashley turned as another came by and introduce herself as Katheryn, Ash took her hand and shook it gently. "I'm Ashley. Nice meeting you." She said to her and smiled. On the other side, her best friend came, he called him Ashes again. Ashley just gave him a pretending smile on her lips, "How i love it, to see you here. Hope you will not distract me while the try outs are being on."

The only thing she wanted to try outs is because its fun, its fine to her even though she didn't get the position she wanted. Then another boy came much younger to her on her mind, but he was cute, like Ashley's brother.

Leia had to admit she was rather nervous today, today were the Hufflepuff Quidditch tryouts. Last year she had tried out for the Quidditch Cheerleading Squad and she had been rather nervous then, but that was nothing compared to this, these tryouts were much more important and ultimately nerve-wrecking. It wasn't as if Leia didn't like Quidditch, she rather liked all types of sports and was rather athletic for a small girl, but she remembered she and Kaleb making a pact not to try out until their second year after they had had a bit of practice. And Leia had practiced quite a bit before the day of the tryouts.

Today the Veela girl would be trying out for Seeker. She was afraid that most people would see her as someone small and fragile, but she was quick and agile, and wasn't smaller better when it came to Seekers? Before she could freak herself out, she got dressed in a sweat suit and uncharacteristically put her dark brown hair into a messy bun. The Hufflepuff girl had taken to jumping and dancing around her dorm room before the tryouts because that was how she liked to release her nervousness.

After a bit of dancing around, Leia inhaled and grabbed her newly purchased (but thankfully broken in) Firebolt and headed down confidently to the pitch. As she approached she saw a bunch of older people and immediately began to get intimidated, for a Veela she was extremely insecure about herself which was odd. Still, Leia inhaled once more and was determined not to let her nerves get the better of her here. "Hi," she greeted them all, giving her friend Sam a relieved smile. Seeing him here put her slightly at ease, knowing she at least knew someone here. "I'm Leia, and I'm here to try out for Seeker," she introduced herself to them all with a flash of her smile, aiming the last portion of her introduction to the girl who seemed to be in charge, so she knew what position she wanted.

Stephen woke up that morning, pumped for what the day was going to bring. He knew that the try-outs for the Hufflepuff House Quidditch Team were today and he had signed up, hoping to be able to play as he had in Beauxbatons. Getting up he through on a tracksuit and made his way down to the pitch. It was still somewhat early but he had yet to go to the Quidditch Pitch and he didn't want to get lost, probably resulting in him being late for the try-outs and missing his chance. So exited the castle and he did the same thing as he had done a few days previous to find the Greenhouses, standing just outside the main entrance he scanned the grounds and tried to see if he could find the Quidditch Pitch.

After a few minutes of scanning he saw a few high hoops in the distance, that has to be it he thought to himself with a smile spreading across his face. Checking the time he saw that he wasn't as early as he had hoped. Breaking out in a run he made his way in the direction of the hoops. Not too long after Stephen found himself at the entrance to the Quidditch Pitch. Nerves began to form in the pit of his stomach, it was the same feeling he got every time before he set foot on a Quidditch Pitch for a game back at Beauxbatons, but more so this time as time as it was a try out. Thinking back his first try out Stephen cringed at the thought of how much of a n00b he was, having only taking a year of flying lessons. But thankfully enough he had impressed the captain and gained a place on the team for three years.

Clearing his mind of thoughts of Beauxbatons he looked straight ahead and made his way on to the center of the pitch. Looking around he saw a group of people, not knowing many of them. As he got closer he saw Violet, Antoinette's cousin who was supposed to help him with his dancing skills, or rather lack of them, in time for the Yule Ball so he could impress Becky. Smiling he made his way over to the small group. "Stephen Duquette, future chaser, reporting for duty." he said with a small smirk, hoping people wouldn't mind his over confidence. It's not that he expected to get on the team, he knew he would have 'old hands' to compete against for the spot but it didn't hurt right?

Alex laughed as Ashley warned him not to distract her. 'I won't distract you anymore than I distract you now,' he told her flashing her a cheeky smile. He looked at the two younger students that came onto the pitch. 'I'm a fan of Quidditch. You've ovbiously had ear plugs in on the game Kat,' he joked with her giving her friendly nudge. He listened as another boy came and told them he was their future chaser.
'Stephy. Bit confident eh? 'Specially with me competing for that position an' all,' he joked with the younger lad, puffing out his chest jokingly. He laughed, returning to his friendly stance and grinend at the Stephen. Boy was he smiling a lot today or what?

Sam shrugged modestly as Alex said he was a good beater last year, Sam didn't know about that. He didn't think that he was a great help to the team all that much. However this year would be different, if he was lucky enough to make the team he was going to put in one hundred and ten percent, at least. Sam looked over when he noticed Leia arrive. He gave her a wide smile but didn't say anything. He was glad that she was trying out for the team, Sam had never seen Leia play but could only pressume she was good. Anyone who was trying out was obviously going to be good if not better. Sam laughed at what Alex said to the boy who had just arrived, if Alex and that boy are trying out for Chaser I don't stand a chance, he thought to himself anxiously. Prehaps he would try out for Beater once again? Being in such an indecisive mood today of all days was not helping, he figured that when the time came for him to try-out that he would just 'wing-it', when it came to that moment, he'd know what to do.

Arisa made her way down to the quidditch pitch quickly knowing she was late. It had been a very bad morning so far and Arisa hoped that tryouts would go better, she really wanted to make the team this year. Walking onto the pitch with her broom in hand Arisa went over to where everyone was gathered, "Hey" she said going to stand by a second year she thought was named Leia.

Leia returned the smile Sam gave her, glad that knowing someone seemed to be calming her nerves considerably. She listened to older boys exchange greetings and conversation as a blonde haired boy announced his tryout position confidently. Leia had no problem with that, she admired him for it in fact, to be able to verbally state his confidence whereas even when she thought she was a good player, she'd never be able to admit it like that. Then another girl came and Leia had seen her around the common room but never spoken to her so she merely smiled at her in greeting before turning to the girl in charge to see what was happening.

((Argh, I am so sorry! I have had a really bad week and have been completely unmotivated to RP. Still am.

So what I'm going to get everyone to do is post a tryout. Godmod me if you wish (esp chasers) and do what you please - as long as you show trying out for your position. I am really sorry about how late this is and I have some idea of who I'm going to have in what position for the first game, but this will just confirm/possibly change that for me. Pretty sure everyone's going to make the team, so don't worry. ;) Anyway, y'all can start posting! ^_^ ))

Ashley rolled her eyes and went on at the try outs, it was then that Violet wanted to start it. "I'll go first." She told her and picked up her new broom in the ground and taking the bat at the box where the other Quidditch equipments where. Ashley then rode her broom and flew off the ground, limiting her height on 30 feet, waiting for the bludger to get out.

As Violet release the bludger, she made a tight grip on her bat ready to strike the bludger on her way. The bludger was going fast until it hit her bat hard, the bludger went west and regain again its location. Ashley sigh and flew towards south facing the gryffindor/slytherin towers.

While flying she heard a familiar sound, another bludger was to hit her again. Stopping on her full energy, she ready her bat again smack the bludger getting it back where it came from. Smiling to herself, Ashley did a few laps and went down gently where the team is and smiled again. "Finished .. Who's next???" Ashley asked slowly getting beside Alex.

Sam decided that he would go next after the older girl. Although it was a bit intimadating that he had to follow after her, he raised his hand just so it was level with his shoulder and said, "I'll go." He nodded to Violet, "I'm going to try out for Beater too," Sam took one of the beater bats and then easily, he swung his leg over his broom and kicked off. He held onto his bat in one hand and swung it loosely to loosen up his wrist, he held onto the neck of his broom with the other hand. Sam did one quick lap of the pitch before giving Violet the signal to release the bludgers.

Sam watched both of the ever-so-familiar balls shot up into the air. Sam leaned on his broom and slowly moved forward waiting for a bludger to pass by him. Now that he was up in the air doing what he loved, it didn't matter that there was many of his peers watching him, all he was concentrating on at that moment was hitting the cr@p out of the bludgers. Sam heard a slight whizzing noise fly by his ear, he instinctively ducked his head and leaned over to the side. The bludger turned to the direction Sam was facing and shot right at him at immense speed. Sam gripped his bat and flew towards the bludger, preparing his strength before giving it a smack with the bat, resulting in it shooting over to the Slytherin stands.

Sam let out a sigh of relief and flew around the pitch searching for one more bludger to hit. He spotted one near the Southern hoops and he quickly flew towards it, knowing that this was his last chance and that he would have to make it a good one. Once he was close enough Sam pulled his arm back for a full powerful blow but got distracted when he heard that familiar whizzing noise coming closer. Theres a bludger coming from behin- he thought and quickly leaned flat against his broom and sucessfully managed to dodge the bludger. Sam had been practicing for this day all Winter and missing or losing a bludger wasn't an option. Just as quick as he bent down, Sam straightened up and leaned on his broom lightly and with great stealth caught up with the bludger. Sam pulled his arm back for the final time and hit the bludger with what he thought to be a better hit then the last one. The bludger bounced off the ring of the tallest hoop, making a very loud noise. Sam winced apolegetically and then returned to the ground, happy with his try-out this year. He handed the bat back to Violet, "Thanks." He said sincerely with a nod and took his place beside Leia while he waited for the next Hufflepuff to try out.

Leia watched as the girl whom she gathered was Violet, told them what they had to do for the tryouts and nodded her head in understanding. She watched as an older girl went first, trying out for the position of Beater. She watched her with wide, eager eyes and as soon as she came down and was done with her tryouts, Leia suddenly grew nervous again. Then Sam volunteered to go next and she grinned brightly at him and wished him luck. Leia looked up to the sky as she watched him fly around expertly.

After he was done, he flew down and stood next to her. She whispered him a good luck and was now more excited than nervous for her turn. After a moment where no one seemed to go next, Leia figured now was as good a time as any. "I'll go," she said calmly yet confidently, stepping forward. Leia made sure any strands of hair were pinned back because she didn't want them to get in the way and nodded her head towards Violet who then released the Golden Snitch.

Leia allowed it a three second advantage as she mounted her Firebolt and kicked off from the ground. Immediately the Veela girl flew up to the center of the pitch, searching all around her for the Golden Snitch. She hovered for a moment, allowing her eyes to adjust and then sped off in a slow and steady circle around the Pitch in search of the only thing on her mind, the Snitch. When she was on the South end of the pitch, she saw it fluttering over by the North goal hoops, so immediately she leaned forward against her broom and flew as fast as she could towards the gold ball.

Of course as soon as she outstretched her hand to grab it, the speedy little ball flew as fast as it could away from her grasp. Leia had to pull her broom upward to stop herself from colliding with one of the gold hoop rings, and turned her broom sharply in the opposite direction in search of the Snitch that had once again become nearly invisible. Leia looked around wildly for it, spotting it already fleeing in the opposite direction and flew off after it again. She blinked for a second and all of a sudden it was gone!

Leia grew frustrated but didn't allow it to show on her face and went to the center of the pitch. She closed her eyes for a moment to breath and relax, focus on the vision of the snitch in her outstretched hand, and then opened up her eyes again. It had felt like she had her eyes closed for a while, and if she were to have done that in a real game she probably would have lost the snitch, but in reality it had barely been about half a second. Once she opened her eyes again, her senses were completely alert and she felt she could even hear the wings of the Golden Snitch fluttering somewhere far off behind her right shoulder. Immediately Leia turned her broom with grace and flew off after it like a bullet shot out of a gun. Her hand was outstretched, the Hufflepuff girl was leaning forward on her broom to get her closer.

She could feel herself getting closer, Leia bit her lip excitedly as the Snitch seemed to notice her presence and try to fly away but she was too close for it to get away. Before she knew it her small fingers curled around the cold golden ball and Leia was surprised but excited that she'd caught the ball. Leia held the small ball tightly in her hand and flew down to the Pitch where the rest were gathered with a beaming and grinning from ear to ear. "Here you go," Leia said enthusiastically to Violet, (reluctantly) handing over the first Snitch she'd ever caught. Elated, Leia went to go stand next to Sam and watch the rest of the tryouts.

Alex didn't really know why he was trying out for the team, he wasn't a really good player, but it was worth a try. He was running down towards the field, wearing comfortable clothing and clutching his broom. He was also hoping that Maddiie would be down here trying out for this years team. As he arrived he looked up to see most of the kids in the air. He didn't really knwo what he should do, wait or fly on up there. He wasn't to sure if it was smart to fly up there since, they where traveling at such a speed he didn't really want to end up being smashed by one of his own house mates. The hufflepuff stood there in the center of the field, clutching his Nimbus 2001 in his right hand, he felt a little silly compared to the other kids, who seemed to all have newer brooms then he did. He looked up hoping that someone would spot him and come down to see what he wanted of what he had to do, to try out for the team. " Hello, What am I supposed to do?" He called out hoping that someone would hear him.

Patricia sat on the benches, staring blankly at the ground. She did this for a short while here murmurs of voices around her, the voices of her team mates, that is if she made the team this year. She looked up every so often to see the group of Hufflepuffs growing with some familiar and not so familiar faces. She continued to stare at the ground until Violet was ready to start the try-outs, and judging by the number of people already there it should be soon.

Patricia heard Violet, her voice slightly higher meaning she was talking to the group as a whole. Lifting her head she listened and took a few deep breaths as she explained the deal with try-outs. Patricia knew these very well by now but it was still nerve wrecking, especially as she was trying out a new position. Patricia watched a few eager people stepped up and tried out first. Unfortunately the two were Sam and Ashley. She had nothing against either of them but they were trying out for Beater position as well, and as everyone knew there was only room for two beaters on a team, unless she was to be an alternate - the thought didn't please her though. As the two did their try-outs Patricia kept her eyes on them at all times, wondering how much of a threat they'd be. Sighing lightly she stood her, her streak firmly on her hand. She went up to the front of the queue, wanting to get her try out over and done with.

She watched Leia try out for her seeker position, she was impressive. Before Leia was finished a new boy arrived on the pitch. Shrugging Patricia went over to him to help him out. "Hi there." she said with a small smile, but little emotion. "Basically you try out for whatever position you want to be on the team. So if you want to be a Chaser, grab a Quaffle and try to get a few goals past out keeper." she said, pointing back at Violet. "If you want to be seeker, release the snitch and try and catch it." she said pointing up at Leia who was giving a very good example of that at the minute. "And if you want to be a beater, release the bludgers and hit them about a bit." she said reluctantly, not wanting any more competition. As she finished she saw Leia land with the snitch in her hand. "Good luck." she said to the boy as she mounted her broom and kicked off into the air.

As she went higher and higher above the ground, it was times like this she was glad she wasn't afraid of heights, she tightened her grip on the beaters bat. She felt her arm starting to ache slightly at the weight of it but she tried to put that out of her head, if she didn't think about it, it wouldn't hurt as much. Swinging the bat back and forward a bit to get used to it's weight of it, it wasn't easy but she figured it would, like all new things, get easier with time and practice. Once she felt comfortable with the bat she give the signal to Violet to release the bludgers. As she watched them being released she started to build herself up for the task ahead. When the bludgers shot into the air Patricia immediately focused in on them. She watched them fly about a bit before she started to fly around a bit so she could get closer to them - hardly noticing the weight of the bat any more she raced ahead to the direction of the bludgers.

As she flew about she saw a bludger coming towards her she narrowed her eyes at it, collecting all her strength and anger into the centre of the bludger. But instead of seeing a bludger she saw the Kalif Styx, he was the reason she felt so alone and angry at the world right now, why did he have to be her father? It was so unfair on the Hufflepuff girl, her life was turned upside down, she never thought one person could affect her so badly. Seeing the bludger get closer and closer she raised the bat above her head and as soon as it was close enough she let the bat fall and with an almighty force she hit the bludger in the very centre, right on Kalif's nose. Smirking as she heard a loud clack noise echo through the empty sky, Patricia watched as the bludger flew into the distance. Once she made sure it wasn't going to fly back at her she swiftly turned her broom in a circle and flew off so she could check around for the other bludger.

Flying around aimlessly as she waited for the other bludger to show itself she began to wonder where it was. All the pent up anger was on the surface and hitting the bludger felt great, she wasn't even annoyed about the pain shooting up and down her arm at the moment, and she wanted to hit the bludger again before it disappeared. Behind her she heard a swooshing noise, turning round she saw a bludger heading straight for her. With her insticts kicking in she immediately leaned down on her broom so she was just below the bludger. Flying out to the side a little and pulling up on her broom she was able to position herself behind it. Tailing the bludger until she was within hitting distance of it she raised her bat arm and with another swing she hit the bat with as much force as she could muster.

With a satisfied sigh she lowered her broom until she was on the ground and dismounted it. Dropping the bat at her feet she walked back over to the benches and waited for the next person to do they try-out. Sure she could go back into the castle now but having just blown all that anger out she appreciated the cool breeze that was hitting her face at that moment in time. Sitting down on the grass she lay back, with her eyes on the sky - content.

Katheryn nodded her head as Lemi said they would now start tryouts. Kat knew there many other people trying out for Chaser. Katheryn thought her chances were fairly good. She had been selected as a starting Chaser last year. Not to mention her older sister was an excellent chaser and had toughened Kat up so that she could learn several of her tricky moves. No doubt that would come in handy on the pitch.

Katheryn mounted her broom with a renewed confidence. She decided it was best for her to warm up first. She did three high speed laps around the pitch. She relaxed completely as she felt the wind whip through her hair. It was important for chasers to have quick flight patterns and skills. Finally, Kat dropped to the ground and picked up a quaffle.

Katheryn tucked the ball under her arm with a focused mind. She intended to get every shot she got through the hoops. The first few attempts at the hoop were fairly easy. She just needed a bit of slight flying. Kat was great at faking shots. Kat needed to do something more impressive if she wanted to assure her spot on the team.

Katheryn carefully stood up on her broom. She had excellent balance and grace from her years of ballet. This was going to be something that she had persuaded Kiera to teach her. She narrowed in on the hoops. She winked at the keeper as it looked as if she was heading straight for the middle hoop. At the last second, Kat did a front tuck. She had launched the Quaffle through the far right hoop right as she jumped. The tuck distracted the keeper. By the time that she saw her shot, it was too late to save the ball. Kat beamed as it soared right through.

Katheryn landed lightly on the ground. She waved goodbye to the few people she knew before trudging her way back up to the castle.

" Ok thank you." Alex said to the girl who had told him what he had to do. He quickly ran over and got himself a quaffle out of the box and took off soaring up into the sky above the pitch, his hair flapping as he done so. He wasn't that used to holding something as he was flying but he would soon get used to it, seeing as he would try his best to get it in the goal hoop, and he was a good shot. He hovered above everyone else and waited until no one was attacking the goals, there already was a girl waiting there and she was ready to block, what ever he had to throw at her.

He flew down, weaving in and around all the people that where flying around the field. He had a lot of practice at dodging things so he would be alright at that if he got picked for the team, he dived down to duck from a incoming bludger that someone had hit and it went astray heading his way. he quickly straightened up and had a clean run towards the goals, he quickly darted towards them making it look like he was aiming for the middle post, and threw it towards the right post when he was about ten feet away. After the Quaffle left his finger tips he closed his eyes waiting to see if it made it into the hole he was hoping it would, but was hoping it didn't so that they had a good keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back