How you zay Air Head?

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy was wondering the French version of Diagon Ally today. It was a brake from school and Judy wanted a new pair of witches robes. Never mind that she had like 20 million in her possession already in all different styles, colors and prices. One could call Judy a shop-a-holic but then one could call Judy a lot of things. Judy picked through the shop windows wondering exactly where she was going to drop some gallions next her tiny pink sneakers making little noise as she did so.

Enzo was again bored that day, he needed someone to flirt with. He then saw a girl along the street. "Hey there" he said to the girl who seems to be looking at the window or something. She was indeed attractive to his eyes and the fact that she also looks interesting. Enzo waited for the girls response.

Judy's clear blue eyes sparkled in happiness when the boy talked to her. She had been taught by the girls at Beauxbatons to do this when cute boys talked to her. Judy was also excited because lately she saw any boy that talked to her as a potential boyfriend. All of her friends had one and Judy was starting to be the odd one out among them. If this went any farther she might as well start waring last month's shoes! "Hey there what brings you out?" She asked adding the tiniest squeak to the end of her voice.

"You don't want to know" Enzo said giving a playful smile. He wants to keep it as a mystery for the girl. Once again he started to stare at the girl she seems to be just as he's age. "Oh rude of me, I'm Enzo Cavell by the way and you are?" he asked her looking at her blue eyes. Almost all of the girls she knew always makes sure to brighten their eyes at him. As he introduced himself he gently grabbed her hand and kissed it gently as Enzo bowed down. It became a daily basis to him after all meeting girls and stuff.

Judy giggled and tossed at her hair lightly. If she over did this she could come across as desperate but too little and she could give off the impression that she wasn't interested. Both she didn't want to do. Judy was still perfecting the art of flirting while her friends had been at it for years. Again Judy felt as if she had to do everything she could to catch up. "Judy Sherman, nice to meet you Enzo." She said with an other soft giggle.

He kissed her hand and Judy felt heat go up to her cheeks. Judy was careful to let it only become a light pink instead of a brilliant red she had been used to a lot of the time. Judy had flirted with guy before but there was something about flirting with this one that made Judy extra careful with what she did.

"Judy Sherman, cool name" he stated as he once again stared at her. It wasn't the first time for Enzo to meet a girl like her. Obviously a shopaholic, and maybe not the first time to flirt. That was just a guess for Enzo though. "So, What is a beautiful young girl doing here? he asked. Enzo stroked he's right hand through he's luscious curls.

Judy shrugged. "I guess. I was named after my great-grandmother Judy Candalice. She was one of the first to know about magic and not freak out." She said then giggled again. She twirled a strand of chocolate brown hair and looked down. "Maybe the same thing your doing here." She answered. If Enzo was going to keep information to himself so was she even if she was only here for a new robe.

"Well, are you busy or something? Maybe we could get a coffee or anything? my treat." he said to Judy. Somehow he knew it was name though for him to ask her but it's a bit rude to take back he's offer.

Judy put her hands to her mouth and allowed her blush to become a little darker. "Well alright I mean I wasn't doing anything important or anything like that." She said with a sexy-ish smile on her pretty face. If he could read her mind he would know that she was thinking that she would reather be shopping but she would never say anything like that. It was this and the fact that there was no reason to turn down a boy when he asked you out for coffee.

"Great" he said smiling at her. Enzo started to lead the the way though he wasn't really sure where to go. He then begun to think of where the two of then can have a conversation. "Three Broomstick" he said to her as it was the only thing Enzo could think of at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back