How You Get The Girl

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
[adminapproval=11391345] Admittedly, Yuna was surprised when her parents had allowed her to move in with her sister full time. Of course she was sure that her sister's group activities had some sort of an influence over that, but she wasn't really going to question that sort of thing now, she was much too busy to worry. Her education was being taken care of by her sister, which she was very much grateful for and she was enjoying hanging out and playing with her nieces and nephews. She also enjoyed seeing her brother Jakobe, who had almost disappeared from the family recently. She had no idea why and didn't dare ask, but she loved and missed him, they were the closest after all. Not that she really spoke to her sister about that. As it was she was alone for the moment, her sister had gone out, leaving her to clean up after her nieces and nephews who were really more like her siblings being closer to her age than some of them. She wanted to make sure that she got it all done though, at least before her sister got back, because she would have to go back to studying and she was so sick of looking at potions books. She knew it all already she was sure of it. She would even dare Hikari to test her if it came down to it. She knew enough, she was positive, probably more than most kids her age.

Places to be, people to see, Yuna finished most of her chores relatively quickly before she excitedly changed into something less boring and snuck out the back. She was unlucky enough to not be able to use magic outside of her studies yet, but she kept her wand on her anyway, just in case. Going anywhere these days was troublesome and so she was careful where she stepped as she headed to where she actually wanted to be. She didn't have many friends here, but she didn't much care, she wasn't interested in tagging on to people that she didn't like and she wasn't exactly the most... pleasant of people to be around when you didn't appeal to her. After all, her family weren't exactly friendly little ministry pawns. Far from it. When she eventually reached her destination she stuck her head up to see through a window. "Rei!"

Rei had something to look forward to today. This was the day that Yuna was coming over! And he adored her. Maybe even loved her. Rei was very much an affectionate kid, and he thought that he loved everyone. But Yuna just made him so happy, and he was going to surprise her. Kei was out with Tamsin right now, and Rei had the house to himself. The Arai family's house, which was empty, was where Kei and Rei hung out. The other Arai, Katsuo, was raised in the house. It was something for now, and Katsuo was paying the bills, but the twins were helping with their odds and ends jobs. Rei did not do much but simple retail. It was still something. He just could not wait until she got here. Rei looked at the picture of Katsuo when he was young, and with his father. Rei wondered what that side of the family was like. He looked at the time and saw that he needed to leave! Rei put on some pants, that were bright blue and a white tank top. He slipped on his shoes and rushed out the door. He apparated at the front door from the bedroom, since he liked apparating all over the place. It was a great accomplishment, so he wanted to show off what he could do. 'I bet she will love it here!' thought Rei.

Rei heard someone's call out his name. He slid the front door open and he beamed, "Yuna!" He pounced on Yuna, into a loving hug. He hoped that she was not going to be in trouble for coming over, but he was just happy to be here. He took her hand and led her into his home. "I hope that you are ready for a good time! I cannot wait to make your time here to be just awesome!" Rei was jumping up and down, really excited. He wanted to kiss Yuna too, but he didn't want to really make her nervous. So, he was going to just hold off for now. He gestured toward the living room, which the entire house was nothing more than Japanese culture. Rei was hoping that Yuna would be used to it. He explained, "This belongs to a cousin of ours and is letting us stay here until we can get settled."

Yuna loved spending time out of the house. It was fun to be able to be in a place where nothing was expected of her. Though Yuna loved her sister dearly, she had kids and sometimes Yuna didn't get any attention. She sometimes thought that maybe going back to France would be her best option. Still, she enjoyed the access to Rei that being in New Zealand allowed her. Back home there was no way she'd be out on the streets like this, something her brother never failed to remind her about. Sometimes Jakobe was over protective and she had to wonder how they were even related. After all, she'd heard all about his issue so it wasn't like he could actually say anything. Yuna wasn't about to be kicked out of their family, yet her brother seemed to be inching closer and closer to being burned off of all the tapestries. A travesty really, she quite liked those tapestries, they were fun to look at.

Yuna squealed slightly when she was suddenly pounced on and wrapped her arms around Rei. Sometimes she forgot that he liked to do that, he was like an affectionate dog. He took her hand and she was immediately pulled through the door and into the house. It was quite nice, though she wasn't sure what she was expecting. It was smaller than her families manor in France, but it was about equal in size to Hikari's. "Oh! Yes, I am very excited. This place is so pretty! I'm not so used to all of the Japanese things, but I love it all!" She told him, her excitement not quite matching his, but he was so full of energy about everything, she had a hard time matching his excitement for anything. "Your cousin must be very kind to you for this, you will have to thank him for me!" She told Rei, looking around in some awe. "What do you want to do? Tell me and we will do it!" She held onto his hand and waited.

Rei was glad that she seemed to be okay with his affections. Kisses on the cheek, although not as much in public since his family were rather against that. Rei didn't mind it since he saw others around New Zealand doing it. Kei was more or less like the family. Kei didn't like having the affection. It was just not him. Rei really liked Yuna and expressed it. She wasn't used to his culture, so he easily adapted to those around him. Rei just wanted to be able to help her feel cool. To feel loved because Rei loved her. He didn't know if he was in love, but he did love her. He didn't want to hurt her. Rei shrugged his shoulders, "My family is into the whole thing, but everything around here is still awesome. Maybe one day I can take you to Japan! I was born there, after all!" He couldn't remember too much about it, but he wanted to go see some of his family. There were not a lot, though. The Kiru family were small, and the Arai family were hidden. They were big about being in the shadows.

"My cousin is living in France making swords. He is a bit of an odd one. But you guys are from France. I'm surprised you guys haven't met!" Of course, Katsuo went by a different name in France, one that Rei did not know about. Not many knew about that mysterious Arai. He was not a normal one at all, especially his weird eyes. He gave Yuna's hand a quiz, and beamed, "I redecorated my room! Come! See!" He led her to his bedroom which was rather small, but just big enough for him. He slid the door open, and collapsed on the bed, releasing her head as he did so. "It isn't the biggest but it is good enough. I don't have many things from home, but this works out just fine!" Rei sat up on the bed, and patted it for her to come and join him. The bed was comfortable anyway.

When Yuna had first started to hang around Rei, his affectionate nature had taken some getting used to, but now she didn't mind it so much. He liked being affectionate and she appreciated that, though she tended to let him go because she was never sure what to do. Her family weren't really the affectionate type at all and so she generally only hugged her parents awkwardly. Jake was sometimes a bit affectionate, but mostly he saved that for his girlfriend. Though he wasn't supposed to know about that. Yuna pumped her fit into the air as Rei suggested that he'd have to take her to Japan one day. "Yes! That would be so good! I have never been to Japan and I wish to go!" She was born in France, but her older sister and both of her parents as far as she knew were born in Japan as well. Only her parents really spoke Japanese, Jake couldn't really and some of her other siblings didn't even try to learn, they preferred being in France and that was okay for them, but Yuna certainly wanted to see what Japan was like.

Yuna nodded as she listened to Rei talk about his cousin, though she was a little bored. He lived and worked in France? That was interesting, maybe they did know him, though she couldn't recall ever hearing the name Arai. "Oh! Well that's interesting, I know my dad really likes the swords and stuff, so maybe he does know him, I will have to ask at some point!" Her father once collected them, though she was unsure if he still did so. Yuna looked down as Rei squeezed her hand and grinned at him. He pulled her along to his room and Yuna tried hard not to trip over as she was suddenly moving. When they got there Rei collapsed onto the bed and Yuna looked around, impressed. His room as much neater than hers was though and bigger too. "Oh, I love it! It's so nice!" She flopped back onto his bed as he had and stared up at the ceiling. "This is very comfortable."

Rei wanted to take her to Tokyo, Osaka, everywhere he had been. There was a world of Disney there, and she might like it. He did not remember much of it, but he had pictures, and that was enough. It was his birth home. He was moved around so often that he did not even know where he was originally raised. He had been in New Zealand for a few years, while the rest of it was in Japan, just moving and moving all over the place. But in a room like this, he felt like home. He wanted to live here for as long as he could. Rei smiled as Yuna seemed so pumped to visit. "We shall go one day! Just as I will visit France too! I'm sure my cousin would be delighted to have a few house guests, and I can find someone in Japan for us to stay with!" Rei was all about making exciting plans, looking forward to them every day was what kept him going and kept him running with Kei. The less they knew about what their mom did, the better.

The male stared as Yuna flopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. He rolled so that he was looking at her with nothing but affection in his eyes. She was so pretty. Rei slowly ran his fingers up and down her arm, while grinning, "Hey Yuna, I kinda want to kiss you right now. You are pretty, and my lovely cherry blossom. I love being around you and I want to finally show it." Rei loved kissing, and hoped that she would say yes. He wanted to snuggle and cuddle and kiss all day and night. It was a perfect date and a perfect getaway from the real world. Fluttering his eyelashes, and moving his purple hair out of the way, he hoped that no one could ever say no to that cute face of his.

Yuna enjoyed being involved in Rei's enjoyment. She never had much fun when she was at home with half of the manor moping around all the time. To be honest she was never sure which family member was going to be annoyed by her next and that was why she'd finally made the decision to ask to live with Hikari, though the fact that her sister had children was something she did not enjoy. Yuna and children were not a great mix, but she supposed it was okay when she didn't have to worry about them too much. She grinned then, when Rei told her that they would go to Japan one day, she was already terribly excited for it and they'd not even made any real plans, there was only a promise, but of course a promise meant so much to Yuna, as she didn't get them very often. Rei knew so many people and that excited Yuna who did not know very many at all. She knew only her family really and not many other people, though of course she knew Rei and some others of his family. It was strange that her brother had met Rei first and yet she was the one who befriended him. She thought that maybe Rei was a little weird for her brother, but Rei was the best person in the world to Yuna and she liked him a lot.

Yuna turned her head and grinned at Rei as he looked at her. She always enjoyed spending time with him because he was more affectionate than anyone in her family and she wasn't used to that at all. He started talking and Yuna tilted her head slightly, thinking that perhaps her Japanese was not as good as she had thought. The words he was saying made her feel very happy, but she wasn't expecting him to say them at all. He made a cute face and Yuna giggled, nodding at him so that he had her permission for whatever he was planning to do. "Okay, I am curious now." She told him, rolling over slightly so that she was now facing him. He was being very cute and she was definitely enjoying it.

She gave him the okay, and he beamed. Rei was so thrilled! No one could possibly drag him down! Rei leaned forward and planted his lips right on hers. He scooted his body closer to hers, and wrapped an arm around her. The taste of Yuna was so pleasant too. It was delightful! Rei couldn’t resist. He wanted more and more, and thankfully, Yuna was also very eager. That to be said, things got a little bit mature. After a while, Rei rested with his arms around Yuna. His clothes thrown across the room and on the floor, along with her own. Rei could not believe that he managed to go all the way with Yuna. He snuggled close to her, smelling her hair before smiling and sighing. He loved her, even though they were not official. Rei figured that now would likely be the best time to even ask for her hand in a relationship. He was too young for marriage, and she was sixteen! He sighed happily and whispered, “My cherry blossom, will you be my girlfriend? I love you so much! I want this to be us, all the time. Just cuddled, loving, affection, all day and night. I never want to be without you.”

Rei hoped that she would say yes. He wanted to be with her all the time. Maybe move in or something? It might be a huge step, but he did not think that he could bear being without her. Yuna was one of the only people that did not find him weird, or overbearing. She was tolerable of his neediness and always touching be it on the hand or shoulder. He always had to have his hand somewhere, like he needed it for emotional support. Yuna was the best person for him that was not his twin. Kei understood him a lot, and often, Rei needed to share a bed and would receive that longing by Kei. Kei was not as much as a cuddler as he was, but sometimes, when Rei needed it, Kei would be there. But Kei was often not home, and Rei did not want to be alone. Being alone scared him more than anything.

Yuna was happy that her answer made Rei happy. Making Rei happy was a priority in her young life and she knew that she would be happy for the rest of time if it meant that Rei was happy too. Yuna reciprocated all that Rei gave her and was content in the love she felt from him as they deepened their relationship for the first time. Once things had settled down some, and Yuna lay with her body half covered with sheets, she smiled happily at Rei. She was excited by the fact that he was enjoying being with her, though she would not tell anyone about this as she knew they would likely be quite upset. She was far too young in their eyes, but she didn't care. She wanted to be with Rei always and this was a benefit of that thought. Yuna turned her face to look at Rei as he spoke and the smile that had been on her face the whole time only grew with his words. She didn't think she could possibly be any happier with how this day turned out. They could leave for Japan tomorrow and she would still regard this as the best moment of her life. "Yes, Rei. Always."
-some weeks later-​

Yuna rushed into the bedroom, her hands shaking as she held a book in her hand. She had been feeling funny for the last couple of days and her sister had urged her to see a healer. She thought that maybe she might have had a stomach virus, but the news was much worse. She had almost tripped over on her way to see Rei in her panic. She didn't know what to do, but it was all so official. She should've known that this would happen, but she was way too young to be a mother! "Rei! Rei! Rei! Rei! Rei!" Was she crying? Were there tears? What was her mother going to say, or worse, her father? What the heck would her siblings say?! She was practically a baby! Jakobe would be so disappointed! "Rei!" She had absolutely no idea what she was going to say. She was going to be a mother. What the hell was she going to do now?

Rei was with his older twin brother, looking over everything in detail to where they could live next. Being away from the mother was terribly difficult though the trace on them was no longer valid. Rei smiled as he pointed at a small house in Japan, with Kei's nod of approval. However, when he heard Yuna's voice, it caused Rei to freak out. Was she hurt? Was she dying? Was she under attack? Rei managed to find the hysterical love of his life. He placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled, "Hey, I'm here. What's wrong?" He couldn't think of a reason that she would be like this. Pregnancy was far out of his mind. Right now, he was more focused on where they were going to live, and see if Yuna wanted to be with the twins. Kei wasn't into girls apparently, so she would be safe. He embraced Yuna, and closed his eyes. He wanted her worries to cease, but first he needed to know what they were. "It is okay, Yuna. I've got you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back