How you doin'?

Jake Storm

OOC First Name
Maia
Jake still found that there wasn't much to do, not many people here spoke English, though he had heard there was a wizarding school here, he still wasn't certain. His Mom had decided to come on holidays, though Jake didn't know why. It was cold here, the peopl he'd met so far were kind of distant and to top it off, no one to play soccer with. Still, he didn't say anything-it would upset his Mom. The last thing on earth he wanted to do was upset her, his only living relative, his Mom-the person who made him who he was. He had a football with him, so he decided to practice. He kicked it against the wall of a house, the blunt thud of the leather hitting the wall satisfied him and he sidestepped into the ball when it came back toward him, it bounced off his foot and back against the wall, higher this time. The he ran up and headed it, he hit it upwards so it would come straight down. He began doing keepy-uppies as it landed on his foot. Up, down, up, and down again. It was simple, effortless. For Jake it was anyway. He did some tricks, and decided to stop, setting down the ball and taking off his jumper, to cool down.

Juliet was walking when she heard a ball hit the wall over and over. "Um, hi. You play soccer? I LOVE soccer. Can I play?" Juliet took off her bag And her jumper, revealing a toned flat stomach, with a black t shirt reading 'Party Girl'. Juliet smiled at him. "Come on! Scared I'll beat ya?"

Jake tuned around at the sound of a voice. "Hey." he smiled, instantly turning on the charm when he saw the girl in front of him. Then he took her in. Dark eyes, long, brown hair, she was beautiful. Jake refused to be fazed and replied. "Doubt it, come on, let's play." he grinned, passing her the ball. He smiled as she took of her jumper. "So, what's your name? Or will I just call you Party Girl?" he laughed, loooking her straight in the eyes. He knew it could be dis-concerting when he did this, but that usually worked to his advantage.

Juliet smirked at him. "I'm Juliet, call me Jules or JJ." she was wearing shorts and plimsoles. Juliet kicked the ball back and it went over his head. "Ya sure about that?"
OOCOut of Character:
Soz it's bad. Ask her out now!

Jake laughed at her reply. "So, Juliet, any Romeo hangin' around behind scenes?he asked, mischeivously. He winked at her and kicked back his leg, catching the ball before it hit the ground. "Yup, pretty sure. I'm Jake by the way" he replied, grinning at her. Her eyes were dangerous to look at too long. "Well, Jules, are you planning on doing anything tonight?" he asked, for the first time he felt as though she may not say yes.

"No Romeo, and I'm not doing anything tonight." Jules bounced the ball on her head, her chocolate hazel eyes looking up before headbutting it to Jake. "What'cha mean Jakey-boy?" she placed her hands on her hips in a sexy way.

"Then would you mind going to a movie that I can't understand with me?" he asked, cheekily, he wouldn't be able to understand it, as it would probably be in Bulgarian. Jake headed the ball straight back at her. "That's what I mean." he grinned, he knew what she was trying to do, using that pose. He could do that too. He brushed back his hair, and looked straight in her eyes for a moment. His gaze was penetrating and could be intimidating, but there was seriousness in his eyes that he knew girls liked.

Jules was annoyed. It always happened to her. Boys pretending to be Friends just to date her. "No." she said, turning her back, picking up her jumper and bag. "I just wanna be friends. She scribbled down her number. "Here's my number, let's meet up sometime."

"Alright." Jake said easily, kicking the ball against the wall. He smiled, he liked her, and they may just be friends, and that may irritate him, but that didn't mean he couldn't do it-he liked a challenge. "Okay, here's mine." he wrote down his number and gave it to her. "Look Juliet, I'm sorry I wasn't being, sleazy you know?" he added, looking at her apologetically.

OOCOut of Character:
hey, should Jules go out with him or Alois?

Jules sighed playfully. She thrust her jumper down and went to Jake. "Come on, I won't date you, but I will go for a coffee with you." she smirked and messied with her hair.

OOCOut of Character:
I haven't a clue, though I do have something set up that he will have a girlfriend who will dump him because he flirts too much, and we said they would date briefly later, but she would break up with him.

"Sure." Jake said nonchalently, he had never really been rejected before and he knew that she would know the signs of someone who was upset, and he was determined not to show them. He grinned and headed for the closest coffee shop "You coming?" he asked, looking back at her, a friendly smile on his face.

Jules smiled and tabbed her bag and jumper. "I live for Latté's." she smiled and put her arm around Jake, smiling as they entered the coffee ship.

"Me, I'm a black coffee kind of guy." Jake smiled, laughing as she put her arm around him. They walked into the coffee shop and Jake sat by the window, He called over a waiter, and smiled. "I'll have black coffee please, and I'm guessing you'll have a latte?" he asked Juliet.

Jules nodded and sat opposite Jake. When the waiter came back, it was a young waiter, making Eyes at Juliet. he winked at her in a disgusting way, totally ignoring Jake.

Jake rolled his eyes at Juliet as the waiter ignored him. "Excuse me." he said quite loudly. He lowered his voice, not wanting to embarrass Juliet and said "My friend and I would like to order our drinks, now my friend here may be lovely, but she's not an art exhibit and I doubt she appreciates you staring at her." he smiled, a friendly smile, but he was annoyed with this guy. "Now, as I said, black coffee and a latte."

Juliet blushed when Jake said she was 'lovely'. But of course, the waiter stayed, looking like a sleazy jerk. "Um, can we have our drinks?" Juliet asked, before the waiter kissed her. "Get off me!"

Jake jumped out of his seat as the guy kissed Juliet. "You see now, Man." he snarled, pulling him off her. "You just pissed me off." he punched him, sending him reeling, back into an empty table. He turned back toward Juliet, "Are you okay?" he asked, putting his hand on his arm. One thing he couldn't stand was a guy who treated girls with disrespect, His Mom had taught him ever since he was young, that girls weren't as strong, that you had to protect them, but that girls were strong mentally and deserved respect. He walked up to the counter and said to the manager, who was staring at him, looking angry. "I suggest you teach your employees how to better respect their customers and how to control themselves." he stated simply. The guy was starting to get up now and went to hit Jake from behind. Jake turned around and grabbed his arm, his strong muscles tense. "Dude, don't even try." he said, with a cold smile. He walked back over to Juliet. "Wanna go somewhere else?" he asked her, calmly.

Juliet nodded slightly, shocked from what the waiter said and done. "Thanks Jakey." she whispered, holding onto him tightly.

Jake smiled when she took his arm. Walking out of the shop he looked back, it was in a state of disarray. "We sure know how to throw a party." he grinned, letting go of her arm. He had suddenly realised that this was a little strange, this girl had told him she just wanted to be friends, so that's what would happen. He grinned at her, he liked juliet, but he respected her too-and that was why he didn't want to be pushy.

"Yeah....but that was way outta order!" she smiled at Jake. It started it rain and all the shops were full. "Come on!" she pulled him to a narrow doorway, it was so narrow they could just about fit in

"I know-he should be fired." Jake replied, running with her when the rain came. "That was close." he grinned, then he noriced that they were quite close in the doorway and edged away.

Juliet and Jake were pressed up against each other. "Awkward." she whispered. Juliet was starting to like Jake, but she loved someone else.

"Very awkward." Jake agreed, laughing. He tried to edge his way out of the doorway, but it was still raining. "Stupid Rain, give me New York any time." he joked, finding that if he stood at a certain angle they each had more space.

Suddenly, Juliet kissed him. For a moment Jake was lost in the kiss, but then he pulled back. "Juliet, you said you wanted to be friends." he said, looking at her inquisitively. "I mean, only a short while ago you said that, what are you up to?" he asked her, imploringly, he felt like she was trying to lead her on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back