How to get showen up

Lily flew at a comfortable speed down the pitch, allowing Alex to fly past her. Soon she put on a burst of speed and took off, quickly flying past him and making it to the goal area well before he did. "Looks like you need to upgrade your broom before you play Slytherin. Good thing we have a holiday break coming up." She giggled, then whipped around to hover watching Alex approach.

" Yeah true, I'm going to be buying a emerald Streak when I go to Obsidian Docks. I have always liked the look of them brooms." He said with a smile, not only did he like the look he liked the speed. they where capable of flying over two hundred miles an hour. They where very quick and near unmatchable.

they need to post back in my topic there

"The Streaks are definately the best. Wouldn't think of having anything else. Even when I go pro, I won't trade. Not unless something else comes out that is new and improved, you know?" She hovered, wondering what exactly Alex had in mind. They had been out there for a while now, and Lily knew she needed to get going soon. She wasn't going to take off until Alex knew who was the better of the two of them -- the better person being her.

" Yeah there better then any other broom I have seen, I was going to buy a Fire bolt, until I seen them." Alex said excitedly, he couldn't wait until it was the holidays and he could buy his broom. " You know this isn't going to end here, no matter how long we stay out here, I'm never admitting your better, seeing as it isn't true." He said poking his tongue out at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back