How to get showen up

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex made his way out onto the field his broom and the quidditch set with him as he walked, it wasn't long before he was standing at the middle of the pitch looking towards the entrance he knew Lily was going to walk through. He wanted to freak her out a little bit so he dropped all of his stuff and transformed and turned into a Snow leopard, the transition was getting much easier and less painful with the days that had been going past, he didn't know why he didn't tell Lily the day before, it kind of just slipped his mind and he just didn't say anything. He could smell someone approaching the doors and he could tell it was a girl by there scent. As the door slowly opened he let out a tremendous roar.

Running down to the pitch, Lily slipped into the Ravenclaw locker room to get her things. She was dressed casually and comfortably for the nice warm day that it was shaping up to be. Gathering her equipment and her broom, she headed out to the pitch.

Opening the door, she screamed as suddenly a snow leopard was growling loudly at her. Grabbing her wand, she whipped it out and screamed "STUPEFY!" at the top of her lungs, directly aiming at the creature. She then silently cast, protego, on herself, hoping that the animal was some sort of an apparition.

The spell his Alex full in the chest launching him at least ten feet backwards. He transformed back into himself as he flew, he made a mental not to himself to be careful when he scared people from now on knowing that most people around here, where very wand happy, and didn't care about casting a spell at the littlest of things. He raised his hand as and yelled out. " Nice shot Lily."

Lily held her wand at the ready as she watched the leopard fly backwards and turn back into Alex. Walking over to where her friend laid out on the pitch, she looked down at him. "What the hell was that? Are you a flipping animagus?" she asked, rather loudly and still a bit freaked out. She held her hand out to him to help him up. "Sorry for stunning you, but don't EVER scare me like that again!" She started to laugh, the adrenaline rush from the perceived threat on her life making her start to find the situation humourous.

Alex smiled when she came over, but soon changed after she started yelling at him. Wasn't it enough that she attacked him, and now she was yelling at him. " Well I was going to tell you yesterday but It didn't pop up, I finally got ministry approved." He said as he pushed himself up and slowly got to his feel, he still felt a little dizzy from the spell, but he would get over it in a minute. " Trust me I won't you scared the crap out of me, and I think you broke one of my ribs." Alex said as he probed his ribcage to see if she did, which she didn't.

"I scared the crap out of you?" Lily replied, sitting down on the ground near where Alex was standing. "Hell, Alex, you scared the crap out of me! You could have just TOLD me and I wouldn't have stunned you!" Her heart was still racing from the scare she just had and she was just barely able to catch her breath. She sat silently on the ground for a few minutes, trying to calm herself down. Finally able to settle down enough that she was able to speak normally again, she looked up at Alex. "Are you okay? Do you need to go get checked out? I'm sorry but you really freaked me out."

" Im all sweet, it just hurt a little, I'll be fine. Just will need to have a little sit down before, I show you how to fly your broom." Alex said with a large smile on his face, he knew that Lily would get pissed off at the way he was talking about her skills and he knew he would get beaten, but there could be the chance that he oculd psych her out and then she could play really bad. " Yeah sorry I know I should have, but maybe now if you see a snopw leopard you wont go attacking it."

Lily was relieved that Alex was alright. She would find a way to get him back though when they were in the air. "Well, I won't attack unless I am being growled at," she replied, sticking her tongue out at her friend. "And like hell you are going to show me up on flying. How many years have I been captain now?"

" Don't let all that get to your head, just because you have been captain for all those years doesn't mean that you are the best." Alex said sticking his tongue back out at Lily in return, he liked stirring her about her flying skills, she was very talented but she took it was to seriously. " You know I'm going to win, so why don't you just admit it."

Lily pretended to think about it for a moment, then looked at Alex. "Never." She then jumped up from her position on the ground and ran to where her broom was. Grabbing it she jumped onto the Streak and took off like a shot into the air. Flying down and around, she buzzed past Alex, reaching out and smacking him on the shoulder. "TAG! You're IT!" She screamed out in laughter as she took off flying down the pitch.

Alex reached over and got on his broom while he was still sitting down and took off towards Lily, he knew it would be hard to catch her seeing she had a streak and he had a nimbus, but it wouldn't be to hard to catch her, all he would have to do is think smart and make sure he knew what he was doing, before he done it." Just give up Lily your going to get caught." he said flying after he and being in reach of her bristles.

Lily laughed. "I might get caught, but not nearly as many times as you will!" she yelled out cheerfully as she pulled just far enough away from Alex that he wouldn't be able to reach her broom. Diving down, she barrell-rolled and came back up under Alex, reaching up and tapping at his leg before she flew off in the opposite direction, her laughter trailing behind her.

Alex spiraled down as soon as she did, he was close to her and he managed to tag her, slapping her bottom unintentionally. He quickly bolted in the other direction heading towards the stands, he knew she would eventually catch him, but it would take her some time to, seeing the distance, but it would be soon she would come back. " Lily, come on slow poke I don't have all day." he yelled as he laughed.

Lily shrieked as Alex tagged her -- on her arse! "You are going to pay for that one!" she yelled out as he flew off. Turning quickly in his direction, she flattened out on her broom and flew fast and furious after him, over taking him quickly. Flying over top of him and matching his moves, she flew along with him for a bit, then made her move. Wetting her index finger, she flipped upside down on the broom and quickly stuck her finger into Alex's ear, giving him a 'wet willie' before flipping right side up again and flying off in the opposite direction again.

Alex almost crashed into the stands, it was hilarious what she had done to him and he was going to get her back so easy for this, it wasn't even going to be funny. He stopped just in front of the back of the stand and headed back towards Lily flattening out as much as he could and just managing to be able to keep up with her. He put his arm around her and whispered in her ear. " You know you almost fly as good as you kiss." before he flew off as fast as he could towards the ground making sure his feet where just touching the blades of grass.

Lily narrowed her eyes as Alex compared her flying and kissing. He was in for it even more now. Turning her broom around and flying after him, she schemed as she went. Finally landing on a plan, she flew fast at Alex, buzzing just past the front of his broom before circling around and cruising over top of him, matching his flight path. Rolling her broom into a sloth hold, she held on with her legs and dropped her arms down. Grabbing hold of Alex's shirt, she walked her hands down his back and grabbed hold of his underwear and pulled up hard. "Curious to see how well you can fly with a wedgie!" Pulling her self back up, she rolled the broom again and took off laughing.

Alex almost fell off of his broom, when Lily gave him a wedgie, it hurt heaps and he was still able to fly, he flew down to the ground and landed on his feet and pulled it out and took back off after Lily. This was it, she had taken it a step to far, it was his turn to stuff her up now, he couln't give her a wedgie that was taking it to far, but instead when he made it to her he rached out for her back and grabbed his bra strap and pulled it back and let go, heading back down towards the ground making it so his broom wouldn't touch.

"Oh you did NOT just do that!" Lily yelled out, just barely able to hold back her laughter while she spoke. Taking off after Alex, she tried to quickly figure out what to do to him in retaliation. Flipping upside down again as she approached him, she grabbed his shirt again, but this time, pulled the hem of it up and over his head. Laughing, she righted herself and took off to the northern goals, hovering in front of the middle hoop to watch his reaction.

Alex quickly tried to get the shirt off of his head but it was stuck it was either fly into the wall or fall of the back now and save your broom. Alex made himself fall back and he skidded on his back ending up right next to his broom. He quickly got back on it and flew after Lily with his shirt off this time, he didn't want to risk stacking it a height. He made it up next to her. " Nice, like your style." He said smiling at her.

Lily couldn't contain her laughter as Alex was seemingly stuck in his shirt. Her plan had worked even better than she thought! Shortly, a shirtless Alex was hovering next to her. "Thanks," she said, trying to remain a bit smug about it, but busting out in giggles again. "So, ready to admit I have the better skills yet or do I need to school you some more?" She proceeded to stick her tongue out at him, wondering what he would want to do next.

" We haven't even started yet." Alex said poking his tongue at Lily. Hovering where he was he then hung by his legs upside down and slowly circled her. It was funny last time he had done that he had freaked the crap out of Maddiie. He then began to wonder if when he was in animagus form if he could ballance on his broom.

Lily laughed as Alex tried to taunt her. "Whatever you say, Puffberry. I can take whatever you think you can dish out." She smirked, glad to have remembered the nickname her other chasers had worked out for him as a chaser. "Other end. Go!" she screamed, then took off like a shot down the pitch, getting quite a bit of distance on Alex.

Alex swung himself up onto his broom and took off as fast as he could. He was slowly catching up to Lily but he wasn't going as fast as he could either it was just in case she put on a burst of speed and so he would have a chance to catch up to her. " You know that's unfair." He called out. " You have a better broom then me and you got a head start."

Lily looked back over her shoulder and shouted. "Yeah? When have I ever played by the rules?" Her laughter followed behind her as she pushed forward a bit faster, but no where near a fast as she could be. She was going slow in her eyes because Alex had an older broom. "Come on slow poke! Can't you catch up?" she yelled back to him, her tone a bit sassy, but still laughing.

Alex flattened his body out on his broom going as fast as he could he over took Lily with ease, but he knew she would be able to beat him and that was something he didn't want he wanted to be able to beat her and make it to the other side, but she had a unfair advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back