Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Azerail had been rather iffy about going to the Yuleb-er, Yuletide Dance. Ever since that DADA lesson, he had been a little off lately. Azerail was fighting a battle, with his inner nature. His...darkness. Azerail invited Dannii down to the hall so they could dance for the third time around December. If it was one thing that kept him stable is was his steady Girlfriend. Azerail waited, and he was surprised people were dressed so formally. Azerail dressed somewhat casual, but just hoped that he didn't under-dress.

Dannii checked herself in her mirror one last time before heading out to the Christmas dance thingy. It was hard to believe that it had been three years already since her and Azerail had attended their first yule ball together. Dannii hoped that tonight would be relaxed, Azerail seemed had seemed to be different lately, maybe it was just her imagining things. Dannii smiled as she saw Azerail waiting for her in the Entrance hall. Dannii walked as fastly as she could in her heals towards her boyfriend, "Hey" she greeted him with a smile that was just for Azerail.

Azerail smiled in relief when Dannii approached him in...those cursed heels. It amazed him how girls could walk in them. "Hey, love. Oh, how in the world can you girls walk in those things?" Azerail chuckled and he shook his head. He lifted a hand up for her to take so he could lead her into the dancing room. Azerail just hoped that he wouldn't have one of those eerie and cruel thoughts. If one to look at his dad, one would think Why wouldn't he? Azerail was going to become a healer, and force himself into the world of good. And he didn't want Dannii to worry about him either.

Dannii's laughed a little at Azerail's greeting, "I honestly don't know. Promise to catch me if I fall?" she asked with a sheepish smile before taking his hand. Dannii's walked into the great hall with Azerail and looked around, everything looked great as usual. Hopefully this years dance wouldn't be as... eventful as last years. Dannii was happy to see that Azerail's uneasiness seemed to have faded, even if just a little, hopefully it would stay that way.

Azerail smirked a bit. Of course he would. "I am no wimp, of course I would catch you." As they walked into the great hall, hand-in-hand, Azerail only hoped that Aleyha wouldn't start yelling again and people won't get drunk as hell. That was just unpleasant. Azerail didn't want to have to leave early because of some idiots. Azerail inquired with a subtle but sweet smile on his lips, "Would you like to dance first, or go have a non-alcoholic drink?" Azerail chuckled softly, something he had only been able to do in front of his girlfriend.

So far Dannii had managed not to handicap herself with her shoes, that was defiantly a good start. She let out a small laugh when Azerail asked if they should dance first or have a drink, "I think dancing sounds good" she replied pulling Azerail out onto the dance floor and placing her hands on his shoulders. Okay Dannii, try not to cripple yourself... or anyone else she told herself. Dannii looked around and was happy to see that everything seemed very normal tonight, no drunk messes, no screaming matches going on, Something to liven up the night wouldn't be so bad... I just hope nothing over the top happens.

Azerail slowly put his hands upon her waist, in a respectable manner. It was what he was, a gentleman. That was needed to pound through his head. "You look wonderful, by the way, as per usual," complimented Azerail with a soft smile. The messes should be absent this year, hopefully. Azerail smiled softly once more as he started to dance to the soft music. He was so horrid at fast dancing. He always thinks that he looks like a goofball. But in reality, he was just average. Things seemed calm, and Azerail was just hoping that things continued this way. But what worried him a bit was that he had to go to the Zhefarovich Manor these holidays. Something about a get together, and attendance was mandatory.

Dannii blushed when Azerail complimented her, "Thank-you, you don't look half bad yourself" she said with a wink. Dannii sometimes wondered how they ever worked together with how different they were, not that she really minded. Azerail was the most important person in her life, except her sister of course. Dannii knew she was well on the way to falling in love with Azerail, but she didn't want to say anything in case he didn't feel the same way. Dannii tried her hardest to maneuver in her heals but unfortunately failed and ended up stepping on Azerail's foot, "I'm so sorry!" she said pulling away as her faced turned a pink color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back