How interesting.

Seamus rubbed his head, what was he to say to this? His son in law would probably think that Seamus was nuts or something for sleeping with his mother. The brown haired man sighed, " I think that Steve probably told him, I wouldn't tell him just yet." Seamus looked at her.

Sam nodded. "I think that you're right. Best to think it over a bit first." Sam would need to work out what was the way that would let Dave down the softest. "Who do you live with??" Sam was having a sudden thought. She didn't know why she was having it or whether it was the right idea but it was going to be said.

Seamus nodded in agreement, thinking things over was the best thing to do instead of a sudden reaction type of thing. " I live by myself actually, why?" He laughed softly.

Sam passed the toast to the girls and leant against the counter. "Why don't you move in here?? I mean, you're family to us and I'd hate to see you alone." Sam hated the thought of living in a house by herself. It was bad enough with just the toddlers running around. At least she had her sons visiting all the time. "It's just a thought. You don't have to if you don't want to."

Seamus opened his eyes wide, that was a good idea. He had a huge house that no one really lived at anymore, he could just give it to his kids as a vacation home. " That sounds like a wonderful idea. Don't know why I didn't think of it before." Seamus laughed. It was going to be interesting seeing Dave's face when Seamus was living there.

Sam grinned like a Cheshire cat. "That will be amazing." Then again, she didn't want to come on too strong. She was going to at least give him an option. "You could go and have a look to see which room you want??" Sam knew which room she wanted him to pick, hers. It was his choice though. "The only rooms taken are the on next door to mine, the one opposite mine and the one next door to that. Sam was upset that everyone else had moved on but a six bedroom house was cramped with fourteen people in it, even if it had big rooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back