Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
I use paint shop pro 7, and i was wondering please if anyone knew/could tell me how to make my banners so they can have url's added and be linking please?

Basically, you split the image up into lots of wee images and put links onto some of them. :)
I've never used PSP tbh, so I don't know what the best way to do it in that is, but Google it and you'll find something ^_^ .

Hmm. how does this work.
as you can see, i have a deformed siggy XD how i get those links one uner the other without them going under the main bit? (i know im missing the top part on top of links but >< dam it xD will have to go get)

I can do it in gimp but I'm not sure about PSP.
You need to slice several bits. Hang on, I'll find an example of mine and explain.

ive done it. but as you can see.. in my siggy cant quite get it to work. grr xD go to the side not underneath!

Okay, now with Christelle's banner, click the bits WITHOUT writing and drag them slightly.
You should be able to see how they are separated.

In my opinion, it's easiest to start with just chopping the bottom row.
.. Hang on, I'll do a few screenies of it in gimp and hopefully you can translate that to PSP
Oh ok, I see what the problem is.
You need to chop all the bits in line with the other parts.. Know what I'm saying?

Um sort of xD oh right.. and ye ok i think i get it.. one mo

goes off to -chopity chop-

I used to do the downwards chop too but like in my siggy, beside the words are what you need to chop like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back