Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia didn't want to be alone on valentines but how did people get boyfriends. She just wasn't sure how she you went about it. From all the magazines and books she'd read it was important for the boy to come speak to her, and ask her out, but so much no such thing had happened. Instead she found herself pretty alone. Her two friends who were guys appeared to have mostly gone. She had managed to get from the library a few girly magazines and was taking a break from her studying to be able to try and find out if they had any tips on getting a boyfriend.

Chrissy had enjoyed her break, although her mother was mostly talking about Athena and how amazing she was being an model and now working for Evelyn. But that ment that her bad grades and her being not like her family was to the background. That was nice for once. But now she was at Hogwarts again and she really needed to think of stuff, she had not been spending much time with friends or getting to know people. She needed to show herself and not in an way like heta omega dating, which was an disaster to her. And now you had Valentine coming around and she thought of most of that stuff as an bit boring. Chrissy found herself walking to the student lounge to get some social contact with people. And perhaps not boys this time, since most of the people she liked to hang out with were boys. Since she wasn't the standard girl. The brunette spotted an blonde girl reading an magazine. She sat down close to her and looked at the magazine. '' Don't believe all they write in that, it's bullshit mostly.'' The brunette than said. She was wondering if her cousin was into it, since she was in most of them with her brand. Chrissy smiled to the girl for an moment.

Leia was reading quite intensely to only be broken from it by another girl. She knew her vaguely, she was in her year group but not her house, she was sure but not entirely sure that she’d perhaps see her in the heta omega club room. She gave a little shrug, ”There has to be some truth in it or they wouldn’t write about it,” she replied with a little roll of her eyes. She knew most of it was probably not the realist of advice that she could get but she’d never had a boyfriend before and she wanted one. Well, mostly she wanted a date to the ball. Leia forced a smile, ”Where would you suggest I get my advice from?”

Chrissy watched the girl reading and was sure she had seen her somewhere before. She was in the same year she figured. She put her shoulders up as the girl replied. '' Can be. But they just want to sell them. I'm not buying all that stuff. '' Those magazines were full of girl stuff mostly, she only liked articles about her cousin sometimes. She grinned for an moment as the girl asked advice.'' Advice for what exactly?'' Chrissy replied curiously. She could not see what the girl was actually reading now.

Leia gave a half shrug, ”If it were all lies, and never worked, then they wouldn’t be able to sell it,” she countered but Leia felt like they could end up going round and round in circles if they kept at this. She just shrugged, ”For a boyfriend. I want a boyfriend, and I feel like I need advice or I’d have already had one by now.” she said, ”Have you had a boyfriend?” this girl was in the same year as her and she hoped she hadn’t had one, she’d hate to be the only one in her year to not have had one yet.

Chrissy listened as the girl continued. Mostly the brunette didn't liked to talk to girls or hang out with them. Boys seemed way more relax and fun. But she tried to open up an bit, she would please her mother with this. And perhaps her mother than finally would treat her the same way as her other siblings. She sighted for an moment, Chrissy liked to have it right. But the girl made an point. '' I guess that is true...'' the brunette than explained and looked at the magazine the girl was having. She grinned for an moment as the girl said she wanted an boyfriend. Chrissy had never thought of that before. Athena had an boyfriend and Evelyn also, but Chrissy was not at all busy with that stuff. Thinking of the Yule Ball with her set up date from Heta Omega made her sick. '' Ooh - no I don't have advice for that. '' Chrissy than started off grinning an bit. ''Why do you want an boyfriend so badly? I don't really care about that. I have friends who are boys, but I don't see them that way.''She than explained and grinned again, thinking of Lumio and Lucas who she at least liked as an friend. She would perhaps look at it differently later.
'' So no I don't have one.''
She looked around in the room. And in the Valentines period she always wanted to look away when people kissed eachother.

Leia was glad the other girl could see her side of it with the magazines. She couldn’t help but frown as the girl said she didn’t need any help with that, finding such a statement odd, did she already have a boyfriend, was she just good with boys, perhaps she should ask her for advice. She narrowed her eyes slightly at the last statement, this girl didn’t feel that way about boys. Maybe she was just too young and immature yet for relationships. ”I think it’s important to have a boyfriend, you know they help you, are good for status, I’m sure they’re like good conversation…keep you company at events,” she thought about Luxen slightly, he wasn’t the best conversation but she had always liked speaking to him and he seemed to know how to treat people. ”I mean magazines don’t just talk about boys, they also do talk about fashion if that interests you more,”

Chrissy listened at the girl and didn't really understood her feelings about why you needed an boyfriend. She sounded an bit like her mother or something. Good for status.. whatever! '' Girl.. Really you don't need an boy to have status. You can be liked by who you are and not by who you date or whatever.'' Chrissy than spoke, it was weird to speak like this. But she would not need an boy or whatever at her side to have status. You make your own status. '' I'm sure people will like you without an boy as well.'' Chrissy replied and didn't knew the girl that well, but tried to be sympathetic instead of saying all she said was stupid. '' I signed up for Heta Omega Yule Ball blind dates this year. But I was coupled with someone who was not an match with me at all. So I would be more happier to go with my friends.'' Chrissy thought about going with an boy to an dance, but she was not busy with that right now perhaps when she grew older. You could have friends as well to have nice conversations. '' Good conversations you can have with friends as well right? Or do you mean they are different?'' She had no idea what you would speak about when in relationship other than what she did with her friends. If she would ever have one, she would want to laugh with that person and do nice stuff or something? When the girl spoke about fashion she smiled for an moment. She never ever had used Evelyn before to try and impress people, but perhaps she should throw that card up right now to try and connect with girls more. '' Well my family is in the fashion industry, so I was kind of raised with it. Some stuff I do like to read. My cousin and sister are often in those magazines.'' Chrissy than explained to the girl with an smile. '' What about you? I'm Chrissy by the way.'' Chrissy than figured to ask the girl as well and introduce herself.

Leia shrugged at her statements, it really was something for this girl to be spouting all these things about her when she didn’t know a thing about her. For all this girl knew Leia could be a horrible person. She just shrugged, ”Yeah sure, but they might like me more if I have a boyfriend, that’s what girls do, they pair up with boys and it makes them mature,” she knew that girls could end up with girls, so really though she was exclusively saying boys because that was where her interests lay she was sure any relationship would provide the same status. ”My date to the yuleball was a bit of a bust too,” she admitted, and she could say that it would’ve been nice to speak to a friend. ”I wouldn’t really know, I don’t really have many friends, and the ones I did have, have all left,” she said with a bitterness in her tone, it wasn’t this girls fault. But Leia felt it might impress her own point that a boy would make you interesting and give you a greater ability to make friends. Leia was surprised when this girl said she had had family in fashion, a cousin and a sister often in her very magazine and Leia couldn’t help but think that would be really useful for her. She had no dreams of being in fashion herself, but it would be good to have a friend with such connections. ”My brother works for EVELYN as a photographer but that’s about as close as I am to all this. I’m Leia,” she held out her hand to the girl with a little more eagerness and friendliness than she was displaying before.

Chrissy forgot that perhaps the girl didn't even had many friends. And that was why she wanted an boyfriend perhaps. She needed to listen first and than speak. She had no intension of being mature yet or whatever. And an boy was more childish in her taste, but she just nodded to the girl. It was ok to have different opinions. Although Chrissy liked to share hers often and think that, that was the one that counted. The girl was suprised when she said her friends left. '' Left? Where did they go?'' Chrissy than asked and thought it would be lonely for the girl and she would hate that. She tried to get to know the girl better in this conversation or at least did her best to try and understand girls more than boys, which she usually had as friends. '' I'm sorry to hear that. '' When Lumio or Lucas would leave she would feel more alone too. And she often felt alone in her family at least than, to be different than them was terrible sometimes. The girl had an brother and he worked at EVELYN?! Chrissy smiled for an moment. '' REALLY?!'' She said perhaps an bit too more excited than she wanted it to be. '' Evelyn is my cousin. How funny!'' The brunette than said with an grin. And perhaps this was an chance to offer the girl her company longer in case she would not appear to be as grumpy as she first came along. The girl introduced herself as Leia and she now had heard that name before in class she figured. But forgot names easily. '' So what do you like to do, what are things you like?'' Chrissy than asked the girl to see which interest she had. So far it was not bad to talk to girls, so her mother would approve this she figured.

Leia shrugged, ”If I knew I’d had have said where they went,” Leia countered with a bit of a sharp tone, she didn’t have any friends so it was a little sore for her to talk about the things but she just shrugged at her Chrissy and what she said when she apologised about the fact she didn’t have any friends. Leia was a little surprised when it appeared that she actually had a point of connection with this girl, that the people who Chrissy knew in these magazines were ones that her own brother had interacted with. ”Really? Your cousin is Evelny?” she asked, it was perhaps funny that they had this connection. She gave a little smile. ”Do you spend much time around them? My brother says that Evelyn is really down to earth, It must be cool to be able to have that connection,” Leia asked, she wasn’t interested in being a model or anything like that but having friend with those connections would be useful. ”I like clothes and fashion, don’t you? What sorts of things do you like?”

Chrissy needed to give it an chance, but the girl could be an bit sharp or something. '' Okay. That sucks.'' She just added after that. It seemed like Leia was an bit bitter about it. But she didn't had to be grumpy to her about it. Frowning for an moment but than reminding herself she would try and not walk away directly. This was exactly that girl stuff she hated sometimes, they could be so mean and grumpy, boys were way easier. But she seemed to have the girl with her family, and she figured a lot of girls would want to hang out with her for that. But she didn't want someone to like her only for that. So she would wait and see. '' Yup. My mother is the sister of Evelyn's dad. Which makes us family.'' Chrissy than said. Her last name was not Manning, but the one from her dad. But they were related for sure. And she actually liked her fathers lastname. She nodded and smiled for an moment. People seemed to all adore Evelyn and she was really kind to people around her for sure. And also to her always, saying she was special. Although she sometimes was jealous of the fact that her mother seemed to like Evelyn more as an daughter than she. '' We live in England now. But in breaks we often visit eachother. My mother and sister are both working at EVELYN so we keep in touch yes.'' Chrissy than explained. She had no intention of joining the company so far, but she had no idea what to do with her life. So everything could still be happening. '' Evelyn is amazing, she is very friendly.'' Christina than explained and really ment it. She looked up at her in some way, but not as much as Emilia and Athena sometimes seemed to do. They were weirdly obsessed for her taste. She nodded her head as the girl spoke of fashion and what she liked. '' Meh. I don't have the same passion for fashion and all. But some stuff is cool.'' Chrissy than said and smiled. '' But it's nice that you like it. Do you have some EVELYN clothes?'' Chrissy asked Leia. Than thinking of her own things she liked. '' I like sports. Quidditch, playin games, and be with friends and stuff.'' The blonde than smiled and wondered if they would have the same things to like. They seemed very different, but that was interesting right?

Leia nodded, figuring that that meant that this girl, Chrissy and Evelyn were cousins. She had to admit that was cool, despite having only Vader like that, she thought it was crazy cool to have a connection like that. She nodded as Chrissy went on to give a little more information about the family she was in and where they lived. ”Why England?” she asked curious as she knew that the Evelyn brand had a few bases but one of them was here in new zealand, so why she wouldn’t or her and her family would be cased in new zealand too was a little weird to her. She nodded though given that she herself hadn’t met Evelyn could only take her brother and now Chrissy’s word for it. When Chrissy asked if Leia had any of the clothes, her cheeks blsuhed lightly, ”No, they’re quite expensive,” Leia replied. She knew that her brother would never have the foresight to know her side and take things for her. But she nodded, ”Are you on the team?” Leia asked, ”I like duelling too, I’m the champion for our year group twice in a row, last year and this year,” though she probably really hadn’t needed to clarify that.

The brunette was suprised by the sudden change by this conversation. It made her confused, because the only way she perhaps could make impression or have something in common was her cousin and the connection to her. But she tried to shake that out of her head, and give the girl an chance. '' Oh because of my mothers work. But I guess we are moving to New Zealand, because now she is working at EVELYN as well. Or we go back to Denmark where I was born.'' The brunette than explained. For her it was normal to just adapt to all, it wasn't that her opinion even mattered in that. '' Where do you come from?'' She than asked her in return. When the girl said she didn't got the clothes, she felt kind of ashamed. But than smiled at the girl. '' Some of them are indeed. But I believe Evelyn wants everyone to buy her clothes, so I'm sure in gladrags or vibez you can buy something soon.'' Chrissy than said and hoped that it was ok to say that. But she could not look in others life and what they could buy or not. Although Chrissy didn't had an lot of interest in all that fashion stuff and where it was from, she could buy what she wanted. But perhaps she could give someone else something too. '' Nope. I'm not sure if I'm good enough.'' She than mentioned with an smile. Leia had won with duelling that was kind of impressive in a way, and she seemed confident about it. '' That's cool. Congrats.'' The brunette than said. The girl didn't seemed that bad after all now. Chrissy moved her feet on the ground and than looked around.

Leia nodded lighly, this girl was well travelled too, at least had been to a couple of countries and not just because of their classes. ”Oh I’m from New Zealand, born and raised,” she told her with a little shrug, it wasn’t anything particularly impressive but she didn’t mind at least being from New Zealand there was certainly nothing wrong with that, it was just the fact that comparatively she probably seemed boring. Leia shrugged admittedly she hadn’t looked more or less assuming because the clothes were in magazines and it was such a high end brand that she wasn’t going to be able to afford them. But thankfully the conversation moved on, ”Why not, I’m sure you are and if not you would improve by being on the team…” she told her, she was sure a lot of the new alternate players weren’t as good as they could be and needed the time to get better which was given by the fact they were on the team. ”Do you want to go grab some food in the great hall or kitchens?” Leia asked, she could think that a friendship with this girl could be quite good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back