How Do Ye' Do and Shake Hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wand
13 1/2 inches, Cherry, Phoenix feather
Forgive the kooky title. I have Alice in Wonderland songs stuck in my head.

Anyway, so I've had Siara on here for a little bit now, I made an open thread which no one replied to, and replied her to another thread. But whenever I go to stick her in an open thread or another, the plot for that thread has either developed to the point it would be stupid for me to jump in or it's past the original posters limit of people. So! That being said, would anybody like to thread with Siara?

She's going to be transferring into her 3rd year at HNZ this coming September. She is a dancer who is always stretching or practicing her foutees or pirouettes or leaps or what have you. She's super social and loves to talk to anyone and everyone, and, unlike her cousin Jadyn, she's non-judgmental. She's going to get to know you well before she'll say anything bad about you, either in her head or aloud. While, yes, she can be a gossip, she's generally pretty good about trying to figure out the truth before she goes to gossip about anything. I intend to make her become extremely close with Jadyn in the coming weeks. That is a relationship I want to be extremely strong by the time Sorting rolls around but at this point, Jadyn remains blissfully unaware that Siara is around.

But I digress. If there's anyone who wants to thread with Siara, please let me know! I'm not looking for a super crazy 5 person thread that no one can follow (I hate those) or anything, I just want a few simple one-on-one or at max 3 person threads. Just to get Siara out there. She needs friends big time.

I have Izumi here, she also needs friends. Now granted, my posts aren't novellas, but they can be lengthy if you want. She is very kind, and has a heavy accent, and if you are okay with that, then she can be a friend :)

Oh and BTW i love you signature!

Izumi: sounds excellent! Siara can deal with a heavy accent. And Don't worry about length. While longer posts are highly appreciated (one-liners sometimes make me cringe) it's cool. I just like to write a LOT. Hey, plus side, it gives you a lot to work with! =] Shall we start a thread? Oh, and thanks! A friend made it for me for an old site which is now closed (sad sad)

Angel: Sounds great. You want to start it or would you like me to? And do you have any specfics? Siara's done a lot of threads where she's dancing and meets people through her dancing. While, yes, it is true she dances everywhere, I think it's time for her to have a thread where she holds still for some of it.

Okay I'll try to do my best with the length (and i don't like one line posts either) So if you could start it please? Because, to tell the truth, i am lazy and don't want to start it :p

Hmm... nope i have absolutely no specifics. But i can only post where member can, so obliviously that could be a specific; but other then that, no, i don't have any specifics. Thanks ^.^ BTW this is my other account LOL I forgot i was on as this and posted here :D

Hi there I have two character's who need friend's I have Skyle here who is Angela's cousin (Seen above.) I also hate one-liner's Although I admit I have done it before 8). Skyle is also a dancer. And I have a brand new character Kayden who severly needs friend's but she is thirteen... Anyway That's all I've got so...Yeah

Well, Annie, lucky for Kayden, Siara is also thirteen so that actually works perfectly if you want them to thread. Siara has a lot of dancer friends so for the time being we'll hold off on them but probably once Hogwarts comes around, if they're in the same house, we can plan for them to meet because Siara's stretching in the common room or something silly like that. We shall see. Plenty of time to plot that out.

Anyway, yes I'd love to plot with Kayden! Just let me know what you want with it, any specifics, and I'll make the thread, unless you want to. =]

You can start the tread no specifics but Kayden dosen't dance. Skyle dose. Oh it dose say thirteen dosen't it. Oh Blonde moment... I have a few of those... so what house do you plan on putting her in? I want to put Kayden in Gryffindor.

I'd like Siara to be in Gryffindor but that's up to the sorting hat now, isn't it? Hah. And don't worry, blonde moments happen to me, too. More frequently that I'd like to admit at that. x.x

And worry not, I got that part about Kayden not dancing, Skyle does.

I'm going to get on making that thread in 5...

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back